Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60305
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41376
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2016, 01:12 PM   #31
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

My ex told me at one time opinions are like assholes everyone's got one and some bigger than others!! Js... And if for one min you think that I'm waiting around to see what he said or for someone's review your wrong I'm still diligently working and having clients some clientel likes to be discrete and don't like getting involved in social media I can't say I don't blame them by the way you fucktards have acted the last few days... One the main reason I see I'm being bad mouthed is the review was clean and not trashy? I could be wrong but that the way you guys are acting... So if your going to just set around like a bunch old grumpie men step off but if your a few good guys step it up and help a genuine chick out that not just a bs but will bring some game to the table when need be!! Got it!!!! As for Von you have a way of trying tell tell someone to bring their A game!!! Lol
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 02:01 PM   #32
Big Irish
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Please feel free to PM me Velvet
Big Irish is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:37 PM   #33
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

I'm actually lying in bed right now with the beautiful Velvet Angel Touch. She's truly pretty, very young looking, about 28-30. I got her naked to try on a pink nightie and take pics and her enormous DDD boobs are fantastic! So I can vouch for her now and she has a review, so she should be verified very soon. And she has a great, raunchy sense of humor and told me several funny stories of getting started in this biz. She's really funny and cute, and she told me she squirts sometimes when she gets really excited! She's a LOT of fun. It was nice hanging out with her this evening, I tend to be kind of isolated sometimes. I enjoyed her company a lot.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 12:03 AM   #34
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I took several pics in the pink nightie but I can't get them to load! Email her for additional pics.
velvetangeltouch7@outlook.com
Old 04-30-2016, 12:18 AM   #35
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I'm actually lying in bed right now with the beautiful Velvet Angel Touch. She's truly pretty, very young looking, about 28-30. I got her naked to try on a pink nightie and take pics and her enormous DDD boobs are fantastic! So I can vouch for her now and she has a review, so she should be verified very soon. And she has a great, raunchy sense of humor and told me several funny stories of getting started in this biz. She's really funny and cute, and she told me she squirts sometimes when she gets really excited! She's a LOT of fun. It was nice hanging out with her this evening, I tend to be kind of isolated sometimes. I enjoyed her company a lot.
all that's well and good but c'mon, that dress in the avatar makes her look like she has a 50" waist.....I don't care how funny or cute you are if your waist is bigger than a sheet of plywood.......48"x96......thes e tiny pics without any face pics, or pics guys like.....fail....sorry ginger it is what it is......guys are visual animals.....we may not be the smartest....but we know it when we see it...........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 12:41 AM   #36
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

"
Quote:
I took several pics in the pink nightie but I can't get them to load! Email her for additional pics.
your probably not helping her.......her waist looks like 50" but that's just an educated guess......not many dudes buying that......unless they have some weird kink.....ITS nice of Ginger to help........but shes a big girl herself......a really big girl.....wtf is wrong with this site????
Old 04-30-2016, 04:50 AM   #37
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Apparently your computer is trying to tell you the same that we are saying. We don't have the bandwidth to see any more. You're not helping.
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 05:41 AM   #38
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Awww, Tony Gambino and crazysauce; so she's not your type. Fine, so don't book an appointment. But she's been supporting herself through Craigslist and Backpage for a few months now, and doing fine. She just wants to upgrade her clientele and be a part of this community so she can learn how to improve her services, how to screen, and have other providers to talk to and learn from. Why does that bother you so much, and why do you feel the need to be not nice? If you absolutely feel that the community (which YOU didn't have to jump through hoops to join), but if you really feel the community can't do without your preference being know, maybe you could just say, "not my taste".
But I believe that everyone who chooses this type of life, to bring comfort and companionship to gentlemen, (without asking for pics first), deserves to be able to be able to have the help and guidance of the rest of the community. It could just make her job easier or it might actually be a matter of life and death. It's dangerous for a young woman. Why would you want to deny her that, or really, even care about a new female member that you have zero interest in?? Of course male members don't have to apply to be approved, but I've never seen a female publicly opposing a gentleman's membership request, because in her opinion he wasn't as buff and fit as she liked But of course the male members aren't required to post a pic to be judged. Velvet is beautiful and fun to talk with. An excellent companion. A bit feisty and opinionated, she can hold her own. I called her "mouthy" last night, she's not afraid to say what she thinks, lol. Fun to talk to, excellent hands, great boobs and butt, nudist, and squirts when REALLY happy. Sounds good to me! Email for more pics. velvetangeltouch7@outlook.com
Old 04-30-2016, 12:20 PM   #39
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ginger - Dis not have a chance to eat the kitty....Would enjoy watching this...
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM   #40
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default You go mamasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
Ginger - Dis not have a chance to eat the kitty....Would enjoy watching this...
It sounds to me like the older veteran provider took advantage of the new provider and got herself some licks in the "helping" her out process you go mamasan Post a pic of the great amazing tits you got to see
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 02:12 PM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

How does Velvet know her review is "clean" and not "trashy"?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:15 PM   #42
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Do you even have to ask?
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:18 PM   #43
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
How does Velvet know her review is "clean" and not "trashy"?
she knows the writer really really well............
Old 04-30-2016, 09:54 PM   #44
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
My ex told me at one time opinions are like assholes everyone's got one and some bigger than others!! Js
The phrase is actually "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink" or the less common but more accurate "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks." So I am guessing that you or your ex just have an abnormally large asshole.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:58 PM   #45
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!!!!!
Muscleup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women