Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2022, 12:29 PM   #31
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

That’s funny. Thank you for that TW.

All good answers, and I’m going to add: ‘pimp hiding in the shower.’

Regards,
LnH
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 01:42 PM   #32
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Having butt dirt is not cool either!!! For either party JS…..
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 03:20 PM   #33
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
My friend said that he wiped his shit-stained pecker on the drapery after hittin it rawdog on her bunghole...I have no reason to doubt him, but ladies...ladies...ladies.... preparation is KEY
I honestly don't understand why you'll take anything this poster takes seriously. Thread after thread of just nonsense, never any functional Intel firsthand on ladies. Treats this site as their personal blog or boredom help. I am not one to fuck someone in the ass. I understand the tightness angle, but in my head asshole is meant for shitting. I honestly don't understand why folks in that type of play don't expect or anticipate some sour smells from time to time. Comes with the territory. My personal issue is when women say they are dfk then actually tell me in person they don't really like to kiss and this isn't ymmv. Don't advertise stiff you don't want to do. Also, I don't like the word ymmv. I can fake anything with anyone for an hour. Just do your job, which is pretty much what the rest of us have to do in real life
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 04:10 PM   #34
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rooollllzzzz eyes Here you go again telling providers what to do your mileage may vary is with kissing if you got jacked up breath, or whatever we don’t have to kiss you. Sounds like a you problem.
TW you're hilarious you make me laugh 24/7 keep it coming

Back on topic: over staying your welcome if you are not asked to.! Thinking you’re entitled to!!!
Old 12-07-2022, 06:04 PM   #35
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
Ok A. You won the thread!

Although I was going to write about the time my ATF’s golden retriever puppy had diarrhea right in front of the portable floor heater that happened to be on the highest setting.

We were using the space heater to keep us warm as we were completely nekid and I was busy with her beautiful body in standing missionary. She was 25 at the time; she’s short with small B cups and a smile that lights up the room as well as the boom boom. Skin so soft, taut, and a beautiful pussy that is super tight but moves in perfect rhythm with my thrusts, but I digress.

Well the canine defecation, in liquid form, was just at the right angle just behind me as I was balls deep in my beautiful ATF making just about the best sex I’d ever had especially a day or so after the February, 2021 ice storm. It was still cold so we had the space heater on the highest heat and fan setting.

Yep, the shit hit the fan. And that shit just drove me nuts!
What no one liked the wet doggy diarrhea driving me nuts (and big Mikey) up into my ATF’s beautiful hoochee mama?
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:03 PM   #36
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Rooollllzzzz eyes Here you go again telling providers what to do your mileage may vary is with kissing if you got jacked up breath, or whatever we don’t have to kiss you. Sounds like a you problem.
TW you're hilarious you make me laugh 24/7 keep it coming

Back on topic: over staying your welcome if you are not asked to.! Thinking you’re entitled to!!!
Please come get her Unique Carpenter. You asked me something specific in a PM. I've done that but low and behold this woman will not stop commenting and coming for me so what you asked me in the pm was a lie by her continued behavior towards me. I'm too busy boo trying to make money so I can fuck. You ain't fucking me and I definitely ain't fucking you so go away.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:12 PM   #37
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I also hate in sessions when they cry about certain thangs JS….

Oh and TW yes black feet is a no no or if you got jacked up feet just leave your socks on.

Thanks PX this thread has become pretty useful
Old 12-07-2022, 07:14 PM   #38
Pitroom
BANNED

CendellM I rtm your response because I'm honestly tired of you waiting for me to say something then jumping on my comments; like literally right after. I haven't done or said anything to you. So like please leave me alone. Uc you clearly see who the problem here and it sure isn't me
Old 12-07-2022, 07:18 PM   #39
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

No need get worked up, everybody is entitled to their opinion around here, the hobby is simply like a tug a war, we want the most for the least, they want to give the least for the most

If one hooker don't offer what you desire, keep looking and you'll find what you're searching for at your budget, search other places for talent besides here or you'll continue to get the same results
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 07:20 PM   #40
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stay on topic

Also when they pillow talk or gossip about other providers, makes me uncomfortable

Ok Pitroom I’m sorry for fucking with you. Im just commenting that’s it
Old 12-07-2022, 07:53 PM   #41
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Guys and Dolls,
Play nice
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 09:15 PM   #42
Pitroom
BANNED

Pillow talk is honestly probably another thing I hate. I was in a session and a female has an unusual affixation with Alyssa xO. Like couldn't stop talking about her. I'm trying to have sex and you are talking about a woman who doesn't see black men. Wouldn't stop and got mad when I wouldn't agree with her about how this chick is a bad person. Just weird. Very uncomfortable, I don't have a problem with anyone boo boo, I'm to busy trying to eat, pay bills and fuck chicks. Worrying about you talking about another provider ain't what I came for. She checked all the boxes just checked the weird box too many times with that conversation. Us guys put up with a lot of shit a lot of times......
Old 12-07-2022, 09:53 PM   #43
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Pit, that was totally inappropriate to name a provider that another provider mentioned in a session. Of course, you think that the rules only apply to others and not yourself. Basically, from all the comments that I have read from you, I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing but a drama queen.
NordicJag is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 10:29 PM   #44
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
Pit, that was totally inappropriate to name a provider that another provider mentioned in a session. Of course, you think that the rules only apply to others and not yourself. Basically, from all the comments that I have read from you, I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing but a drama queen.
I say this as respectfully as possible, I'm not a female needing money from you. I provide Intel, and in all honesty I don't really care what you think of me. I would be stupid to. I provide Intel. Period. And I provide Intel that benefits men first and I make no bones about that. I've never thought about you Sir until you said this. God bless Sir. Again I despise pillow talk
Old 12-07-2022, 10:42 PM   #45
Pitroom
BANNED

Please respect men like myself who are out here actually hobbying weekly, who care about this hobby for men first , that is my main concern, I want men to get what we want and pay for, because we work hard and we deserve to hobby in peace. I didn't say what lady said it so I broke absolutely no rules and I posted no correspondence. As opposed to arguing with me get on the band wagon of a man who wants us men to have a great time: I hate when I go to a session and the lady gives me the wrong address then redirects me to the right address. To me that's absolute bullshit, but has happened on two occasions. One and done for me. I did the session but that was it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women