Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2015, 06:27 AM   #31
Smokin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I get all the rest of it, totally not cool of that guy. But you won't have a drink with a guy if he brings it? Unless you're on the wagon or something, that sounds pretty stuck up. I understand not drinking open drinks, but this sounds like unopened cans. It just seems as if you had prior history and bringing you a drink was a personal affront somehow. It put the whole session on the wrong foot.
Smokin is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:02 AM   #32
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of us simply don't drink at all. Even in my young days, I wasn't into drinking. A lot of guys I see find it refreshing that I don't need to be chemically altered to enjoy my time with them. I don't see how refusing something that I don't enjoy would make me stuck up.

Now.. if it is evening, and the gent has a liking towards a certain beverage and we're spending more than an hour together... I don't mind springing for a small bottle of liquor or some wine. But in this case, it was a noon appointment-- so no, I wouldn't provide a beverage. If the gent wants a drink at noon, they're gonna have to spring for it. Particularly if it is just an hour-- I really don't want to be responsible for a gent drinking 2 tallboys in an hour--- that's enough for a smaller gent to fail a breathalyzer.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:10 AM   #33
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

It sounds like you enjoyed the session(sucking fucking and hanging out for 45 minutes over DOES NOT happen when the provider doesn't feel a vibe) It honestly sounds like you were just mildly disappointed that he turned out to be a little bit of a doodoo head.
Personally I don't drink and prefer my date abstain before and during our time.

She might need one after my big fat hairy ass sweats and slobbers all over her though!
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:17 AM   #34
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin View Post
I get all the rest of it, totally not cool of that guy. But you won't have a drink with a guy if he brings it? Unless you're on the wagon or something, that sounds pretty stuck up. I understand not drinking open drinks, but this sounds like unopened cans. It just seems as if you had prior history and bringing you a drink was a personal affront somehow. It put the whole session on the wrong foot.
Are you serious? Maybe we just dont drink or maybe we have to drive home or go to our real job after? Hell maybe we might have a family children or other responsibilities to attend to or just plain dont feel comfortable drinking with a stranger.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:36 AM   #35
Smokin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Are you serious? Maybe we just dont drink or maybe we have to drive home or go to our real job after? Hell maybe we might have a family children or other responsibilities to attend to or just plain dont feel comfortable drinking with a stranger.
Yes I'm serious. Her showcase lists goose and juice as favorite drink. For that matter, yours lists champagne and wine. If I see a provider that advertises that she drinks, it's easy to assume she'll have a drink with me.
Old 04-13-2015, 07:40 AM   #36
Knight2554
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
It sounds like you enjoyed the session(sucking fucking and hanging out for 45 minutes over DOES NOT happen when the provider doesn't feel a vibe)
I think you might need to go back and re-read the original post, Nic. She writes that she mentioned the time and he confirmed, but then started stall tactics to stay over.

K.
Knight2554 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:53 AM   #37
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what they say about people that ASSume
Old 04-13-2015, 07:54 AM   #38
Smokin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
You know what they say about people that ASSume
You know what they say about wishy washy providers.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:00 AM   #39
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin View Post
You know what they say about wishy washy providers.
No i dont, tell me more
Old 04-13-2015, 08:11 AM   #40
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Context has a lot to do with things as well. If I listed that I enjoyed alcoholic beverages-- do you have the same expectation that I'lll drink at 10AM as you would at 7PM?

I can fully understand the science experiment... more than once, I've spent (and ENJOYED) time with a gent that most ladies don't enjoy dealing with. To the point where I've jokingly referred to myself as "The Jackass Whisperer". So yeah-- I don't slight her for trying...
Old 04-13-2015, 08:17 AM   #41
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

It seems to me that there is a ASSumption made, that if alcohol is present in a session, over indulgence is always the case. Can't a lady or gent enjoy a single glass of wine or Champagne? It can break the ice, act as a warm up for BCD, and generally be part of the social aspect of a tryst. Not every gent here has consumption demons he can't manage!

I always ask politely if a lady would enjoy an adult beverage. (Wine in the eves, Champagne during the day.) If a lady declines, as she simply doesn't drink or has other commitments afterward where alcohol would affect her, then I arrive without any beverage under my arm. No biggie.

What's so hard about that?
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:25 AM   #42
Smokin
Valued Poster

Exactly
Old 04-13-2015, 08:34 AM   #43
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing is hard about that. I often have gents ask me if I would care for a beverage and I always tell them that while I do not drink, if they'd like to enjoy a beverage to feel free. I don't have any moral objection to drinking... I'm just simply not a drinker myself.
Old 04-13-2015, 08:38 AM   #44
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Nothing is hard about that. I often have gents ask me if I would care for a beverage and I always tell them that while I do not drink, if they'd like to enjoy a beverage to feel free. I don't have any moral objection to drinking... I'm just simply not a drinker myself.
Grace, my comment and rhetorical question was not directed at you. It was simply an observation about why simple things so damn hard around here sometimes.

You're always the voice of reason. Hope I didn't offend.
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:40 AM   #45
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Not at all.. just saying I can totally support a girl not wanting to drink a tall boy at noon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women