Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41770
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #31
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Sorry if there are any typos....

Got a tee time with Noah waiting...

VK, You need to be careful here because apparantly members of the "cool guys" club..er I mean gang...sorry hope that didn't insult you....apparantly some are being targeted and the only real hope we have is the fact that we PAY for the privilage to post here.....

I guess the cat must have super mods tongue...that or he is closing a thread out west...that or maybe he is still looking up "insult".....oops..I'll probably get banned now...oh well, I can search out mex and we could hang..LOL

Anyway, it's high time you, I and the other members of the "old guard" stopped using this board as our hobby...the fun police are out in force and any question, remark, joke and especially sarcasm has now apparantly become an "insult"....of course these standards do not apply if you have enough current reviews....only to us sorry bastards who pay

As long as I am a so-called "attention whore"...

Hey VK...FUCK OFF......
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:15 PM   #32
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Hell MW, if we stopped posting...the thread count views would be cut in half.

There would be no reason to have subjects like this thread...regarding closing thread

KC would only need one Mod...and the local Mod unemployment rate would sky rocket....well maybe not the local Mod unemployment rate, lol

Plus, St Chris would never forgive us.....he has to pay his bills, just like the rest of us

Why do I keep humming that Cheap Trick song....Dream Police??/

And finally regarding the F-Off....I know, that vkmaster really gets on my freaking nerves as well!!! Dam would that be consider an insult???
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #33
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

No big deal here...if anyone calls the great Malwoody out on his bullshit, they become one of his stalker subjects. A year from now, he'll still be following me around and posting immediately after me, referring back to this. That's what you do if you don't have a life.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #34
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Encounters: 74

Really vk? Your paid membership and thread count views on the kc board are that critical to the financial success of eccie? I don't get your point. I don't want to lose you, but if eccie did, would they really care? I also dont understand why you are baggin on ck. You may disagree with him but its pretty clear what he is trying to do.
Johnny4455 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #35
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

I am not about to close a thread on "closing threads". How ironic would that be? LOL

But that is the topic. The value or disservice of closing threads that disintegrate or move so far away from the topic that it is no longer relevant.

Stay on that topic. Leave the personal stuff out of the thread. Last warning on this one folks.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #36
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Of course, keep this thread open. Very interesting.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #37
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny4455 View Post

Really vk? Your paid membership and thread count views on the kc board are that critical to the financial success of eccie? I don't get your point. I don't want to lose you, but if eccie did, would they really care? I also dont understand why you are baggin on ck. You may disagree with him but its pretty clear what he is trying to do.

Heck, Johnny, I was just trying to state my position, but also with a little tongue in check humor. I know the type word doesn't always match up to the spoken word
Of course, my measly life time membership fee...alone, would not even play a minor part in the financial success of eccie. I was just trying to state, some folks get access by review...others by actual payment, They are both valuable contributions to Eccie....that's all.

Of course if I were leave...KC Eccie would roll along just fine. My point was merely, there are constantly strong number of views to threads that remain open, and those with the high thread count typically have drama. I understand some hate the drama...but the high view counts indicate others enjoy it.
My point is even if a thread does not stay on target, even if there is some strong disagreements (NOTICE I did not say rudeness jan-w) occasional, there many who enjoy...so what the heck. (Also notice jan-w this is not whining...just me expressing my point of vew)

I don't want anyone to get the incorrect impression that I feel I'm some big time player for adding views. It was just a little tongue in check humor. Certainly I have been involve in some high view count threads...but trust me, I'm no more significant poster than the next guy. I realize that.

Those who have met me thru Eccie, may have a wide opinion of me. But I think I can definitely state...none of them would describing me as someone with this huge ego and over size opinion of myself.

Of course Eccie would not miss me, for a minute...I just wanted to make a funny line towards St Chris...that's all.

Regarding any push back towards CK...and I hope he'll leave me a little wiggle room, since it is not specifically on this thread. But I hope might be of some interest to some.

Yes, we all know what CK has been brought to KC for...and that is just that.

IMO, and a few others, I think the pendulum has swung from one direction towards the other. It is just my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

I do not intend to make my comments toward CK in a personal nature...and I think he is hip to that. But when I do disagree with him, I will attempt to point that out...and also use some humor (or at least attempt to use some humor) plus stay in the guide lines of Eccie.

As I said in one of my earlier posts...some will embrace CK's approach. Others like myself are learning to roll with it. He's the Mod...I realize he may not give a dam about my opinion on Moding. But as long as I am in Eccie guide lines, I can state my point of view. And I'm sure he would at least be cool with that
Old 08-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #38
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Ok vk, let me understand your view on closing threads. Maybe I phrased that wrong, that you were baggin on ck. You disagree with him on this issue, maybe, and you are right, thats fine. But what is wrong with a mod closing a thread that goes far away from the op, and goes down the road of back and forth bickering. Regardless if that bickering contains insults, sarcasm , humorous digs... we both know what these threads look like. They are different when people are discussing disagreements. Why would you object to a mod closing thise threads. Is it just the high thread count argument?
Old 08-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #39
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

I would mirror what St Chris' opinion on closing threads. Now first off, he NEVER said to Never close a thread. I can't remember what thread it was...but when the racial slurs started flowing, perfect example of when a thread should be closed.

But I, like St Chris, would like to see threads just die a natural death. Yes there are some threads that completely go off into arguing back and forth. Personally I tend to enjoy them...even partake in them...but once they get tiresome, I like everyone else will just stop viewing them.

I realize that when it gets like that...there's not a lot of hard info being exchange. It just, for me, becomes a source of entertainment. Again I realize others despise it.
For some, entertainment is the Opera....for others it's the MMA fighting...for others it's the Royals (and to think it is Aug, and we're all still watching). I realize discussing this type of issue is not ground breaking or establishing moral codes.

Now if the Op of the thread...or other viewers...start making remarks about getting things back to the original point. Of course the Mod should jump in.

My high thread count argument means, there are lots of people viewing them. If this were a Sunday School program...and I know you don't mean in to be...that nonsense should stop. But it's SHMB...I just feel (and I know this is just my opinion, not some attempt to make this dogma policy) let things roll...until they get nuclear.

To me, there is enough "political correctness" in the world in general. I feel back before Modda left, things were flowing along just fine. Now we have CK...pushing the pedulmun back the other way (not meant as a criticism of CK....I just don't like it, and am express my opinion. That's all

Heck, johnny...I hope I even came close to addressing your last post....you know it is that time of the day for me. have a lovely lady coming over in a couple of hours and just started my sipping. Usually my concentration goes out the window, when those two forces merge, lol
Old 08-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #40
Johnny4455
Ambassador

Vk, racial slurs us easy. We all agree. But what about the manythreads- and remember I have admitted I was way guilty of this- where it gets way off topic, and the back and forth is rude or insultive. Yes ut is an adult board, but what in the world is wrong with a mod closing a thread that has gone off topic, and in his opinion contains rudeness , personal attacks, or insults..
Old 08-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #41
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Ok vk, let me understand your view on closing threads. Maybe I phrased that wrong, that you were baggin on ck. You disagree with him on this issue, maybe, and you are right, thats fine. But what is wrong with a mod closing a thread that goes far away from the op, and goes down the road of back and forth bickering. Regardless if that bickering contains insults, sarcasm , humorous digs... we both know what these threads look like. They are different when people are discussing disagreements. Why would you object to a mod closing thise threads. Is it just the high thread count argument?
There is a group who believe hey its a hooker board but other things can be discussed. There is a group that say hey its a hooker board and we should only be talking about fucking. Personally I dont need to read every play by play from every encounter so I can skip over those threads. I can find other stimuli for masurbation rather then the use of the reviews or coed sexual banter. I also interact with women each and every day so I dont need to substitute it with this board. However there are many on this board who are so sex starved that they have to use the board as a masurbator. Alas there is a solution, if you see a thread has a topic that you wont like dont read it, this board has no limit to the amount of threads that can be posted so reading a thread and then bitching about what you read is well stupid. Now I am not advocating being rude or insulting, but no one forces you to read anything so if you read something and it has drama in it, well, YOU read it. So for those who want to beat your meat well read the threads that will aid you in this, for those adults who want to discuss things and yes some of these things may not be sexual in nature, well they should be allowed to do so. As for providers, well providers come and go, it has always been that way. Since the dawn of internet chat boards providers have been threatening to leave, guess what, very few do and for those who do, very seldom is board topics the reason.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #42
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Vk, racial slurs us easy. We all agree. But what about the manythreads- and remember I have admitted I was way guilty of this- where it gets way off topic, and the back and forth is rude or insultive. Yes ut is an adult board, but what in the world is wrong with a mod closing a thread that has gone off topic, and in his opinion contains rudeness , personal attacks, or insults..
What is wrong with not reading it if its not something you dont want to read. Do we really need big brother to tell us what we can and cannot say. I understand your point but no one is forcing you to read it, there are other thread topics that you can go to and read, no one forces anyone to read any thread that has become toxic. Maybe what we need is a sit down room. When a thread turns toxic it can be moved to this room by the mod, in this room people can say and do what they want, be as rude as they want. This will keep this stuff off the rest of the board. Then if you go to that room, you have no one to blame but yourself. Board members who have a problem with others can call the other person to the sit, if they do, then both parties can be as rude and nasty as they want without bothering anyone else. If you can someone out and they refuse to go to the sit then u must leave them alone. This way everyone gets what they want, freedom to talk about what and who they want and the other side gets the freedom not to read it.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:22 PM   #43
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Well I guess it all comes down to the opinion of what is rude and insulting.

For example, let's us that Welcome thread where MW, YoungStud, yourself and me were involved.

I'm sure a lot of folks would have consider that personal attacks..and left viewing that thread early,.

My take...and yes I see ya jan-w...it is just my take. Were we childish, yes. Were we in any way helpful, no. Was it one of my prouder Eccie moments, no. If I could go back in time,would I have jumped in, no.

But I assume none of us were getting butt hurt to the point that we were going to discontinue Eccie. No one was actually going to meet anyone, with violence being the end result (violence obviously never ok).
No one was posting asking the Mods to stop our childish posting.

I'm using that thread because, I was involve in it, I am not proud of it..and it was fairly recent.

But IMO, no a Mod should not have step in and closed it. By the time he did...yea, I think that thing had pretty much died out.

Now, did that thread getting closed down add up to some major issue...of course not. But IMO....again jan-w in my opinion it should not have been shut down. And IMO, it was a prelude to what was coming.

Oh boy, why did I pick that thread as an example. A perfect example of when vkmaster was freaking loose cannonball. Note to vk...next time you pick a thread for example, pick one far more complimentary to yourself, lol

As usual...always fun discussing stuff with ya Johnny. For folks out there...at least this is an example of where two folks, who don't totally agree with each other...can have a meaningful back and forth.

Sorry Johnny, with sipping time here...and play time around the corner. My ability to continue on has pretty much gone bye-bye,lol.

Hope I made some sense...I see dd is in the house. Not saying he totally agrees with me...but at this point will make a far more intelligent poster to discuss these type of things than I

So for now I say CHEERS....and yes, even you jan-w
Old 08-02-2013, 04:36 PM   #44
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Well I guess it all comes down to the opinion of what is rude and insulting.

For example, let's us that Welcome thread where MW, YoungStud, yourself and me were involved.

I'm sure a lot of folks would have consider that personal attacks..and left viewing that thread early,.

My take...and yes I see ya jan-w...it is just my take. Were we childish, yes. Were we in any way helpful, no. Was it one of my prouder Eccie moments, no. If I could go back in time,would I have jumped in, no.

But I assume none of us were getting butt hurt to the point that we were going to discontinue Eccie. No one was actually going to meet anyone, with violence being the end result (violence obviously never ok).
No one was posting asking the Mods to stop our childish posting.

I'm using that thread because, I was involve in it, I am not proud of it..and it was fairly recent.

But IMO, no a Mod should not have step in and closed it. By the time he did...yea, I think that thing had pretty much died out.

Now, did that thread getting closed down add up to some major issue...of course not. But IMO....again jan-w in my opinion it should not have been shut down. And IMO, it was a prelude to what was coming.

Oh boy, why did I pick that thread as an example. A perfect example of when vkmaster was freaking loose cannonball. Note to vk...next time you pick a thread for example, pick one far more complimentary to yourself, lol

As usual...always fun discussing stuff with ya Johnny. For folks out there...at least this is an example of where two folks, who don't totally agree with each other...can have a meaningful back and forth.

Sorry Johnny, with sipping time here...and play time around the corner. By ability to continue on has pretty much gone bye-bye,lol.

Hope I made some sense...I see dd is in the house. Not saying he totally agrees with me...but at this point will make a far more intelligent poster to discuss these type of things than I

So for now I say CHEERS....and yes, even you jan-w
VK Johnnys a stand up guy, nothing wrong with someone having a different view. I dont harbor ill will towards anyone, no matter how many times they may be wrong , I do think that some people have become very thin skinned and they mistake breaking balls with a serious insult.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #45
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Oh yea DD, I'm with you on Johnny

We have had these type of chats before....it's all good. johnny perhaps sometime we should do lunch, lol..hell I even buy!!

And you know, never...not even once...has either one of us thrown a "gay jab" at each other...can you hear me now jan-w

Of course I say this to you jan-w with all the gift of humor and happiness I can muster

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women