Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2015, 01:50 PM   #31
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
@H.Hardhat
Your new avatar is missing something.......the "hardhat"!
ijs
I took off the HardHat to watch the Pluto Flyby. Nerds wear many Hats. IJS.
OP, you were there, you probably had an off day. And you probably know why. Take it as constructive criticism and use it to improve your service. Don't make a fool out of yourself like this whining about it.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 02:23 PM   #32
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Please write that review..........that should tell you something.........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:22 PM   #33
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

Personally, I'm kinda glad my provider written reviews have disappeared. hehe.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 09:55 PM   #34
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Not that I'm taking sides but why all of a sudden is Katt's posts being edited from reviews?
She's posted on them before and they've stayed right where they were.
Two, she's only a registered member here. So now she is a "provider" because of the verified status she has on p411?
And three, (not that I have a problem with this) has there been a change in policy that allows TS reviews in the independent provider forum and not the "other" forum?
Yeah so is she a provider (sort of ) with PA access that can't post in the review forums?
See the inconsistencies?
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 05:40 AM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Nothing prevents a lady from writing a "review" on a gentleman as long as she doesn't post it in the review forums. Ijs...
Can the fucktard being reviewed respond to the review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
WOW, that's the first I've heard of this, lol, coeds may get a lot more interesting.

~
Why? I fully admit that I am a lousy lay. I suspect that the vast majority of the fucktards are lousy lays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GPop View Post
What if the guy has a "NO Review" policy?
Probably same rules as the ladies ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
well this is the first time ever hearing about us being able to write a review this should be very interesting ( SpiceitUp are always so hopefully ) in what section can We write this at?
In Co-ed, boardman is the most highly reviewed fucktard on icky.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:06 AM   #36
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Purely on a personal note, I would never go see a provider if she had a reputation for writing reviews on the session.
Same here! I would hate to read the report of how little my bat is, and my 3 pumps, er strikes, and I'm out.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:31 AM   #37
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor View Post
well this is the first time ever hearing about us being able to write a review this should be very interesting ( SpiceitUp are always so hopefully ) in what section can We write this at?
DO IT!!!!!!!!!! That would definitely be interesting coming from someone like you...lmaO....
Fact of the matter is you are on a provider board that is making "YOU" the provider the spotlight.
You open your legs, or lick ass, whatever you decide to become known for. SMDH....
Regardless providers are on the winning team. After all we are the ones collecting money and paying our bills.
Just because someone forms an opinion about someone, it doesn't make it true. If that was the case it would be called a FACT LOL...
Bottom line....The day you decide to become a prostitute and invest in condoms is also the day you should also invest in a thick skin.
(prostitution and thick skin go hand N hand FYI) Don't get me started......Members of ECCIE LOVE train wrecks....This I know first hand.
Test my knowledge? Please? I WILL show you. FACT.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:06 AM   #38
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Purely on a personal note, I would never go see a provider if she had a reputation for writing reviews on the session.
Before sitting down to write any reviews, I would remind you ladies how handsomely you are being paid. NOWHERE in the everyday world are you going to be paid that much for being pretty. And along with that amount, the client is often paying for a certain amount of discretion. Keep your comments in the powder room, and you stand a better chance of keeping your paycheck.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:29 AM   #39
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Before sitting down to write any reviews, I would remind you ladies how handsomely you are being paid. NOWHERE in the everyday world are you going to be paid that much for being pretty. And along with that amount, the client is often paying for a certain amount of discretion. Keep your comments in the powder room, and you stand a better chance of keeping your paycheck.

100% agreed! Go suck, get fucked, take the good with the bad, or go find another playground. It's not easy being pretty and it hurts to be beautiful. Some need to deal with it.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:37 AM   #40
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
Not that I'm taking sides but why all of a sudden is Katt's posts being edited from reviews?
She's posted on them before and they've stayed right where they were.
Two, she's only a registered member here. So now she is a "provider" because of the verified status she has on p411?
And three, (not that I have a problem with this) has there been a change in policy that allows TS reviews in the independent provider forum and not the "other" forum?
Yeah so is she a provider (sort of ) with PA access that can't post in the review forums?
See the inconsistencies?
1) If Katt's previous review posts slipped through the cracks and were left in place that was an oversight.

2) Provider or not is irrelevant, the policy is that females are not permitted to post in the review forums. Unless I'm mistaken, is it not the TS community that is always clamoring for others to consider them as the gender they self-identify with? Or is that only when it's convenient?

3) No there has been no policy change. TS reviews go in the "other" section.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:13 AM   #41
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
1) If Katt's previous review posts slipped through the cracks and were left in place that was an oversight.
I've seen Katt's comments before along with other providers. I don't rtm because i don't really care if they comment.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:04 PM   #42
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
I've seen Katt's comments before along with other providers. I don't rtm because i don't really care if they comment.
I wonder if they slipped by because the modtards are averse to looking in the "other" forum....can't say I blame them.

Perhaps a dedicated, Special Modtard for Other Reviews/Discussions forum would be more effective than frog-marching the whole modtard panel into that nastiness. More to the point, rename that particular forum the Shithouse and the dedicated modtard would be the Sheriff of the Shithouse? For some reason, OoB comes to mind.

Actually, I don't give a damn what goes on in there....this is merely my attempt to be helpful to those who do.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 02:28 PM   #43
NewNameSameLife
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
...Don't get me started......Members of ECCIE LOVE train wrecks....This I know first hand.
Call

NewNameSameLife is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 06:11 PM   #44
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
I wonder if they slipped by because the modtards are averse to looking in the "other" forum....can't say I blame them.

Perhaps a dedicated, Special Modtard for Other Reviews/Discussions forum would be more effective than frog-marching the whole modtard panel into that nastiness. More to the point, rename that particular forum the Shithouse and the dedicated modtard would be the Sheriff of the Shithouse? For some reason, OoB comes to mind.

Actually, I don't give a damn what goes on in there....this is merely my attempt to be helpful to those who do.
Nah, my name isn't even on the short list.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #45
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyCassandra View Post
DO IT!!!!!!!!!! That would definitely be interesting coming from someone like you...lmaO....
Fact of the matter is you are on a provider board that is making "YOU" the provider the spotlight.
You open your legs, or lick ass, whatever you decide to become known for. SMDH....
Regardless providers are on the winning team. After all we are the ones collecting money and paying our bills.
Just because someone forms an opinion about someone, it doesn't make it true. If that was the case it would be called a FACT LOL...
Bottom line....The day you decide to become a prostitute and invest in condoms is also the day you should also invest in a thick skin.
(prostitution and thick skin go hand N hand FYI) Don't get me started......Members of ECCIE LOVE train wrecks....This I know first hand.
Trouble in paradise?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women