Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2014, 06:37 AM   #31
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD3 View Post
If you really think I am here to get chicks to stop spitting with this, then frankly, you are too quick to judge an individual based upon either sheer stupidity or a closed mind and although the disease is a very real misfortune upon whom it dwells amongst, true peace comes to them with or without a bucket of ice water. Because they recognize when something should be taken seriously and when something said or done should not.
Sad.. I even tried to put smileys after the statement in order to convey humor as opposed to taking your challenge literally.

I can tell you personally, that the family of my friend who lost her life from ALS recently is loving the outpouring of these challenges. They see it as gaining spotlight on a disease that rarely gets attention. They are joyfully participating in the challenge in the memory of their loved one. Across the board, people who I know are directly impacted are loving this challenge, so perhaps you shouldn't try to speak for them.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:12 AM   #32
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Seriously of all the millions of dollars DONATED to cancer research over the years and all the breakthroughs made in fighting cancers has anyone seen a free cancer treatment? Anyone that's had to purchase chemotherapy knows that shit ain't cheap even with insurance. PISSES me off to no end that people donated their hard earned dollars to find cures then some company sees it as an opportunity to squeeze every fucking dime out of people (some who donated!) who now need the treatment. Then the pricks used the excuse that they need to charge so much because of their research and development expenses...much of which was DONATED! thieves.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:53 AM   #33
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, Herc. If not for the experimental nature of the treatments I receive, I'd be about 34K out of pocket each year. Being part of a research study before the drug was available really saved my behind.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:50 AM   #34
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

User ID: 212694
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Done and done. I'm bored with this. On to the next one
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:51 AM   #35
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
Seriously of all the millions of dollars DONATED to cancer research over the years and all the breakthroughs made in fighting cancers has anyone seen a free cancer treatment? Anyone that's had to purchase chemotherapy knows that shit ain't cheap even with insurance. PISSES me off to no end that people donated their hard earned dollars to find cures then some company sees it as an opportunity to squeeze every fucking dime out of people (some who donated!) who now need the treatment. Then the pricks used the excuse that they need to charge so much because of their research and development expenses...much of which was DONATED! thieves.
I think I have a crush on u
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #36
Chaataca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Chaataca is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 02:53 PM   #37
mydallas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I thought you were better than this. It should have been called cum dumpster challenge. I guess using the word bucket was the easier way. How much cum does it take to fill a dumpster ? The world may never know.
mydallas1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #38
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

When I think of cumbucket challenge I think of Brother Roy Munson drinking from the bucket of Milk he got from the stubborn bull.

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:26 PM   #39
Sandsailor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I heard Debbie Boone signed up for the Cum Bucket Challenge with Pat Boone's bucket.
Sandsailor is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:36 AM   #40
CD3
Bitch, be cool!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=mydallas1;1055728696]I thought you were better than this. It should have been called cum dumpster challenge. I guess using the word bucket was the easier way. How much cum does it take to fill a dumpster ? The world may never know.[/QUOTE

Correction: YOU will never know.
CD3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #41
DFWSirTurkey
Registered Member

Op is a sexy and smart gal but is either too clueless or insensitive to realize this post went wrong when it essentially mocked many people in the world and some in this community.

Being a smart bitch is a turn on, being an insensitive person that can't admit they're wrong is a major turn-off.
DFWSirTurkey is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 02:57 PM   #42
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Some people here are in dire need of a blowjob to lighten up.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #43
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWSirTurkey View Post
Op is a sexy and smart gal but is either too clueless or insensitive to realize this post went wrong when it essentially mocked many people in the world and some in this community.

Being a smart bitch is a turn on, being an insensitive person that can't admit they're wrong is a major turn-off.
The charity is nice. The ice bucket challenge is painfully stup8d, it just happened to be accessible enough for everyday fools to do it for youtube, popular and painless enough for celebs to get some gimmecred, and enough of a success to be on tv. The ice bucket challenge doesn't matter and never will. All these people could be doing the Sleepallday challenge (or cinnamon challenge if you remember that hilarious shit). As long as it is helping let it be. But it's about the same as someone thinking that the most useful part of a book is the cover.

In other news, I'd pay a few grand to see Ellen do the CBC.
ktiix is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women