Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2014, 07:30 PM   #31
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

i wanna apologize if i offended any one with my harsh language..i do apologize..aj...
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:46 PM   #32
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
i wanna apologize if i offended any one with my harsh language..i do apologize..aj...
No need to apologize AJ, you are pationete about Memorial Day and the true meaning of it. I respect and admire the fact that you are a veteran, albeit your choice of service, well, that's another story.
But no need to apologize for your feelings, esp when someone pisses you off!!!

Semper Fi
Guest031416-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:47 PM   #33
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Hey Sailor -- You have nothing to apologize for....
Someone else does.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 07:48 PM   #34
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
you have no idea what s goin on in my pocket book..but get this..

i dont claim food stamps or welfare so fuck off...

what ever i do to take care of mine..i do..
without government assistance or fuckin child support..so double fuck off..oh and while your in my pocket book..
feel free to grab a tampon and stick it up your vagina..you seem like you're on your period and
need to plug..no need for the tax write off its free from this vet..

once you start pulling bills off my wall then you have a right to
fuckin judge me..till then you and others that are on the bandwagon to
judge me and talk loads of fuckin shit....

can just jump and make it big..!!!

oh and by the by..
i did serve and if you needed something i was your go too..
..so whatever you have to say now..just save it..im pretty much done with this
disrespectful intended thread..
And to think some people wonder why AJ is my Eccie girlfriend
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #35
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
sometimes..families are not blood related..nor country related..( race creed color nor country)we all stepped up
cuz it was just the right thing todo......remember that when they comma bangin..ijs...
the only "they" gonna "comma bangin" ...are the same jackbooted fascists who been thinkin its proper to spend a trillion dollars to bomb a bunch of saps living in mud huts for trumped up terror bullshit ...while recording your emails and phone records in the name of "patriotism" ...cause the people waving their flags at that voodoo enjoy being lead around by the shorthairs ...ijs

happy "holiday"
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:18 PM   #36
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
the only "they" gonna "comma bangin" ...are the same jackbooted fascists who been thinkin its proper to spend a trillion dollars to bomb a bunch of saps living in mud huts for trumped up terror bullshit ...while recording your emails and phone records in the name of "patriotism" ...cause the people waving their flags at that voodoo enjoy being lead around by the shorthairs ...ijs

happy "holiday"
Hmmmm, sounds like a typical non military supporter spouting off. Yes, this "war" is a politicians war, but it's being fought on the ground by actual men and woman!!! I know a few that are permanently fucked up because of what they did, but you know what, everyone knows what yet are doing when they sign that dotted line, esp the ones after 9/11 or those that served in Vietnam, korea, ww1 or 2. So instead of making this about politics, let's remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we can sleep in peace at night and debate who is the hottest piece of ass for under $$, or the so and so if taking it BB, or this one is PT, blah blah. I know I will!!!!!
Old 05-22-2014, 08:40 PM   #37
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205810
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As has been said numerous times over, you do not need to support the war, but you damn well better support the troops. The men and women who SERVE are not the one's making the decisions, it isn't political. You want to cry about politics, go after the politicians. As rodeoman said, most don't know what they're getting in to when they sign that dotted line, and a LOT of men and women who serve do so because it is their ONLY chance at receiving an education someday and furthering their career and life, it's sad it has to be like that, but again that's political.

AJ- Don't apologize. No one with any sense should really be offended by anything you said. Although I agree with JC about taking the bait and just best to avoid it, I'm sure everyone understands and appreciates your anger at such rude remarks. Thank you for what you've done. I admire you.

And thank you to all the other vets!!!!

PM- Take your BS somewhere else, NO ONE wants to hear it. You're truly pathetic
ToriStarr is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 08:40 PM   #38
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

riiiight ...its awesome thousands of soldiers dying for bush oil and obama drone terror ...only a "non military supporter" dare think that ...those people on tv lovin the "troops" are the same ones spitting in their faces 40 years ago ...shame ya cant see the obvious
Old 05-22-2014, 08:48 PM   #39
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriStarr View Post
PM- Take your BS somewhere else, NO ONE wants to hear it. You're truly pathetic
speakin for EVERYONE are ya? ...sweet

Old 05-22-2014, 08:49 PM   #40
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Tori, agree with your statement, I have been doing this for almost 20 years now, I don't always agree with the guys/gals above me, but I do what im asked to do. did I want to go to Iraq, NO but I was needed there, so I went, did my duty and came home. MEMORIAL DAY has nothing to do with bush/nobama, but has to do with the men and woman who never came home. please go tell a gold star mother your political views, I hope she tells you to go fuck yourself, will your views bring my son/daughter home.
PM, you started this thread, why don't you be the bigger man for once and just request it be closed, since you have now turned this into a political debate.

Semper Fi
Old 05-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #41
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:

yeah pretty much
Old 05-22-2014, 09:09 PM   #42
ToriStarr
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205810
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Generally, no, I would not assume to speak for everyone. But in this case sure. So where are the PM admirers? Ooo there go the crickets!!!!

Oh, and baby, you're no Scarface. You wish lmao. I didn't call you a bad guy, I called you pathetic, there is a difference and that is what you are, you are not the bad guy you aspire to be, sorry dear
ToriStarr is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:37 PM   #43
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriStarr View Post
Generally, no, I would not assume to speak for everyone. But in this case sure. So where are the PM admirers? Ooo there go the crickets!!!!

Oh, and baby, you're no Scarface. You wish lmao. I didn't call you a bad guy, I called you pathetic, there is a difference and that is what you are, you are not the bad guy you aspire to be, sorry dear
wanna be patriotic? ...pay taxes that go to support the troops ...only "pathetic" people steal money meant to go to the troops

...ol plastic man doesnt need supporters and doesnt ask for them ...but they be there!
Old 05-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #44
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
wanna be patriotic? ...pay taxes that go to support the troops ...only "pathetic" people steal money meant to go to the troops

...ol plastic man doesnt need supporters and doesnt ask for them ...but they be there!
wow, really, I don't know tori and haven't seen her, not WK'ing at all, but damn man, how the hell do you know what she does for a real job, hmmmm, I mean come on, holy shit. she does do this, but that doesn't mean she doesn't support the troops with taxes, jesus.
anyway, enough for tonight, and yeah, you weren't ..... enough to request to close this thread, no worries, I got it
Semper Fi
Old 05-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #45
Guest020916-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 138406
My ECCIE Reviews

Memorial day happy thread gone mean. That's sad have a great and SAFE weekend lots of people drink and drive so be careful please
Guest020916-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women