Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2012, 07:37 AM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Based on the posting in the past few days I would have to say the babies in the Sandbox are the pro Obamaites......A little celebration is good; but you guys have set the bar low for spiking and idolatry.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

They did wait till after the election unlike the wingers celebrating before the votes were counted.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Obamatons will not be dancing quite as energetically in a couple years, when they see what they really elected. I can wait.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #34
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Obamatons will not be dancing quite as energetically in a couple years, when they see what they really elected. I can wait.
It's obvious that many of them are blissfully ignorant.

But the smarter ones surely possess at least a tiny bit of foreboding.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #35
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Well, the all the votes haven't been counted yet. So if premature celebration is a crime...I guess the Obamatons are guilty as charged. Just to remind you Ekim, at this particular moment in time Allen West is ahead in the recount.

Actually vulgar little street thug is very descriptive based on what the press has said about him (and I don't mean FOX). I only change the point of view. Remember the comments about pointed elbows, Chicago politics, and the "ground game" (not your father's ground game). The sex mining of David Axelrod, the mad dogs of the press, the unabashed lying of Wasserman-Schultz and Stephanie Cutter. Even when they got caught lying they just smiled and kept going. The felon charges, the cancer charges, the magic underwear creepy shit, the tax evader chargers...I don't have to tell you this stuff most of you were part of it. Yes, vulgar as in classless and a lowlife. I can put a tiara on a pile of steaming dog shit but that doesn't make it anything more than a pile of steaming dog shit as we are already starting to see.

1. Still avoiding coming clean on Libya. Allowing Senators to see the documents when they know the senators are out of town. The timing of Patreus's resignation, the FBI investigation (why?), and his refusal to testify.

2. Putting even more land off limits to oil exploration.

3. Now supporting the UN small arms manufacturing treaty that the US has been against.

4. Withholding information about attempted drone shoot downs in international airspace. An act of war?

Why does anyone think that this guy has changed or had a come to Jesus moment. Just wishful thinking by the people in Washington who have to live with him.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wasn't talking about Florida they may not be done counting till 2016.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #37
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Close, but no cigar there Captain. The tilt to Obama by the electorate happened because there was an uneasiness with and a reaction to the hard right's "my way or the highway" nonsense. Most people, whether or not they can articulate it, are wary of and reluctant to give power and position that effects either their ability to have income or live their lives as they see fit to highly doctrinaire people. The election was about a lot more than only the economy and the bloodline of that can be traced back to the first things the Tea Party "patriots" did when they began to exercise the power gained in the 2010 mid-terms and in the statehouses around the country, i.e. legislate and bring to the forefront divisive cultural issues and just about everything EXCEPT economic issues. You can't fix stupid and the electorate saw through to the real agenda of the charlatans hiding behind "small government" platitudes who were, in fact, just recycled religious right extremists who probably can't spell "economy."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So you are opposed to Allan West? You must be a racist!
Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #39
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Cute Old shit For brains, you need to learn the difference between "pithy" and "pissy."
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #40
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Cute Old shit For brains, you need to learn the difference between "pithy" and "pissy."
Uhhhhhh, key word "learn." After all, we are dealing with a StupidOldFart. He would not have attained that high ranking if he was able to "learn."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #41
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Close, but no cigar there Captain. The tilt to Obama by the electorate happened because there was an uneasiness with and a reaction to the hard right's "my way or the highway" nonsense...
Randy, I think the "tilt to Obama" occurred primarilly because the electorate simply didn't buy what Romney was selling. Among other things, he promised to cut tax rates by 20% acroos-the-board, pledging to offset the revenue losses with unspecified loophole closings -- while at the same time reducing the budget deficits by means of unspecified spending cuts. Nobody bought that. It was the same old set of disingenuous bromides and platitudes.

But the problem Obama faces now is that he's going to have to grapple not only with the well-publicized "fiscal cliff", but with what might rightly be called a fiscal abyss.

And I don't think it's going to go very well. Sure, the Administration will probably manage by year end to work out a deal with Republicans that kicks the can down the road once again. But then there will be next year. And the year after that. Get the picture?

Here's a quick rundown of my views related to these concerns:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=587614

That thread shows why I suggested that perhaps partisan Republicans cheering for a Romney win might have done well to be careful what they wished for -- and that, likewise, partisan Democrats should refrain from having a warm and fuzzy feeling about President Obama's ability to strengthen his party's support over the next four years, given the enormousness of the fiscal challenges.
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'm still trying to come to grips with the obvious racism exhibited by BigTurd, RaggedyAndy and others. It is very sad.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #43
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

COsFb, it's kinda hard for you to get a grip, too, on your dick with those tweezers, isn't it? It continues to suck to be you.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

And it must be tough for you, RaggedyAndy, to be exposed for being the racist that you are.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #45
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Captain, what you say may be true but anyone who misreads the election as a huge endorsement of anyone's fiscal policies is way off base. While the election should have been about that, it wasn't because even the initial steps towards fixing this mess contains bad news for everyone. Those sort of things are best worked out and then presented to people, not because the people can't handle it but because they don't want to handle the process of coming up with a solution. If the pain is equally spread among those who have access to aspirin and things can be moved towards bringing some jobs back onshore, we may have a chance to actually start righting the ship.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women