Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2013, 01:15 AM   #31
Guest092316
Account Disabled

User ID: 215699
My ECCIE Reviews

fuckin LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest092316 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:55 AM   #32
mikeylovesit
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by autummagick View Post
fuckin LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1
mikeylovesit is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:52 AM   #33
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

While I understand the girl is new, has a few reviews. Why and what gives you the right to haggle & harass her? She said No, you continued to lowball her for an appointment. Why insist on a good review? You don't even know it's worth writing a review. If she has different rates it's her choice her business.She will figure that out one way or the other. I see this as another bullying tactic, on a young gal. Who are you to tell her what she is worth?
She said No. No means No!
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:16 AM   #34
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

He didn't post a review on you and the only thing he seem to have done was try and get a better deal ie haggle and this warrants an Alert.

I could not understand a word of what you wrote but what you wrote spoke volumes.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:26 AM   #35
Ray-Ray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
Fucknut

1. A person who is so annoying and dumb that they can no longer be classed as an idiot and therefore a new level of idiot was created for them, the Fucknut.

Carry on.
LMFAO... and reading this thread made my head hurt
Ray-Ray is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #36
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
While I understand the girl is new, has a few reviews. Why and what gives you the right to haggle & harass her? She said No, you continued to lowball her for an appointment. Why insist on a good review? You don't even know it's worth writing a review. If she has different rates it's her choice her business.She will figure that out one way or the other. I see this as another bullying tactic, on a young gal. Who are you to tell her what she is worth?
She said No. No means No!
While she is clearly a hot mess I have to agree with Sami...

There are a bunch of guys who do this to the new girls! I was a victim of the welcome wagon scams myself when I first started.

One guy even went as far as to have a fake provider handle that "reaches out" to help the new girls and coax them into seeing one of the "popular reviewers" for a discount or even free to get verified and drum up business.

If I had more time on my hands I'd pm every girl that posts to the welcome wagon and warn them of those type of scams.

While it is not against the rules to haggle, those guys who only see ww girls and troll for discounts know wtf they are doing.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #37
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Although this thread is extremely entertaining, I just have to pause and reflect.

Yes, there are guys out there who will attempt to haggle price. Nothing even slightly new about that. As is with the Worlds Oldest Profession, haggling is the close second.

This provider is inexperienced, drama bound, and feeling surprised / hurt / angry regarding the treatment she received. Hard Dicks have no conscience and therefore no surprise in trying to work a deal. She is a poor soul doing what she must to survive, coupled with her life experiences / inexperience which apparently have been rather neglected. Lashing out is not surprising. Being treated fairly is, really, what we all desire.

Abusing her for her poor grammar is an easy avenue for attack. No fault of her own, really. Just the hand Life has dealt her. Her ' voice ' heard within her writings is the important theme. Providers suffer all sorts of abuse from the members herein. Whether warranted or otherwise not, personal attacks, educational / social elitism has a rather foul odor associated with it. She responds to it in the only way she knows how: by lashing out, issuing an Alert.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:02 AM   #38
billmr74
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Drama for the sake of drama
billmr74 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #39
Georgy9803
Valued Poster

somebody translate please.
Georgy9803 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #40
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I just had 20 years of education and 3 degrees totally obliterated! Damn!
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Hot mess is an understatement!!! LOL
8701 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:31 AM   #42
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovicanCookie View Post
Who cares what yall say are think that's why half of Dallas pussy and dicks fucked up with HIV STD
Uh, all I can say to that is: Wow!
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #43
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgy9803 View Post
somebody translate please.
Jerkn2u noticed the provider advertises on back page at lower rates. He attempted to get the lower rate with the promise of a hot review. She said NO. She placed an alert because she felt like the scenario was alert worthy.

I don't think there is anything wrong in asking about the price difference but once she says No move on. Also she does not need to justify why she has her price structure, at the same time she should expect gents on eccie to ask and wonder
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #44
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude View Post
Jerkn2u noticed the provider advertises on back page at lower rates. He attempted to get the lower rate with the promise of a hot review. She said NO. She placed an alert because she felt like the scenario was alert worthy.
Thank you, I too needed a break down of that as well.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #45
Candence
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=crashkopf;1054704920]Although this thread is extremely entertaining, I just have to pause and reflect.

Yes, there are guys out there who will attempt to haggle price. Nothing even slightly new about that. As is with the Worlds Oldest Profession, haggling is the close second.

This provider is inexperienced, drama bound, and feeling surprised / hurt / angry regarding the treatment she received. Hard Dicks have no conscience and therefore no surprise in trying to work a deal. She is a poor soul doing what she must to survive, coupled with her life experiences / inexperience which apparently have been rather neglected. Lashing out is not surprising. Being treated fairly is, really, what we all desire.

Abusing her for her poor grammar is an easy avenue for attack. No fault of her own, really. Just the hand Life has dealt her. Her ' voice ' heard within her writings is the important theme. Providers suffer all sorts of abuse from the members herein. Whether warranted or otherwise not, personal attacks, educational / social elitism has a rather foul odor associated with it. She responds to it in the only way she knows how: by lashing out, issuing an Alert.
Very well said, crashkopf... several points I agree with (highlighted in red)... and Jules made a very astute observation as well, as far as the WW being known by experienced providers as the "place to go if you, the hobbyist, are a bottom fisher" ... looking for the "undiscovered" talent and I say, "that is just part of the game we all had to recognize and understand and deal with accordingly."

I am hoping she has learned a valuable lesson after posting her first "alert" and can see how it would behove her to tread lightly here, at least until she gets her feet wet, and post with caution! I found this strategy to be extremely beneficial when I was first getting into the "hobby lifestyle" to do more reading than posting... until I got a feel for the "atmosphere here on this board" and stay out of the drama threads... as you have many folks both hobbyist and providers alike, just sitting back waiting to see how you will respond....
C
Candence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women