Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35952
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2018, 12:28 PM   #31
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What does my dictation machine have to do with trumps Hitler comparison ? We have a national security threat in the White House, a possible Russian spy and your worried about the accuracy of my dictation, SAD!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:43 PM   #32
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
What does my dictation machine have to do with trumps Hitler comparison ?
Look up the word impeach, you twaddletwat. You've been caught lying about using a dictation machine. That makes your credibility suspect on everything else you post. Just another nail in your coffin here.

(Not to suggest you had any cred to start with...)
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:49 PM   #33
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
...no device on the planet is going to electronically post the word try's..... it simply doesn't exist in the English language (and yet, in your post, there it is)....... the plural of the word try is tries, you illiterate bastard.

Admit it. You've no clue as to how proper grammar and spelling actually works, do you? You're a fraud... a liar.... and a complete and thorough Dumb Ass, through and through. A Professor of Stupidity.
Lol! That's why I've been quoting him in my signature for the past 13 months. He was mangling his English grammar and spelling straight out of the gate here.

Professor Tinydick isn't even qualified to empty the trash at East Bumfuck Community College.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:42 AM   #34
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lol! That's why I've been quoting him in my signature for the past 13 months. He was mangling his English grammar and spelling straight out of the gate here.

Professor Tinydick isn't even qualified to empty the trash at East Bumfuck Community College.
Substance is what you Lusty and your deplorable Texan friends should be concerned with. Trumps similarities to Hitler are striking and should be alarming to all Americans. Trump like Hitler needed a base following and would never find it amongst educated Americans with traditional American values. He had to create the deplorables, from the degenerate low life of America the deplorables were created, you cannot dispute this as Trump has admitted it !

It’s also fact that deplorables have certain shared character traits:

White
Uneducated
Racist
Homophobic
Sexist
Gullible
Violent
Cannot reason
Easily threatened by people of superior intelligence

This is why deplorables remind me of my rabbits, they are so easy to aggravate and predict simply because they cannot think and prefer to be led and have someone else think for them. This is why trump can say anything no matter how stupid and obviously untrue but deplorables eat it up and wait for more, it’s your rabbit food.

The country needs to rid itself of trump and his deplorables, if you love America but know that you are deplorable you need to leave the country or turn yourselves in to authorities. We can set up a new Guantanamo holding cage in Texas ( since that’s where most of you are) and keep you there until trump is dealt with and nobody is left to feed you.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:51 AM   #35
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Conservatives are nicer more generous, and some say better looking, people
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:01 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Substance is what you Lusty and your deplorable Texan friends should be concerned with. Trumps similarities to Hitler are striking and should be alarming to all Americans. Trump like Hitler needed a base following and would never find it amongst educated Americans with traditional American values. He had to create the deplorables, from the degenerate low life of America the deplorables were created, you cannot dispute this as Trump has admitted it !

It’s also fact that deplorables have certain shared character traits:

White
Uneducated
Racist
Homophobic
Sexist
Gullible
Violent
Cannot reason

This is why deplorables remind me of my rabbits, they are so easy to aggravate and predict simply because they cannot think and prefer to be led and have someone else think for them. This is why trump can say anything no matter how stupid and obviously untrue but deplorables eat it up and wait for more, it’s your rabbit food.

The country needs to rid itself of trump and his deplorables, if you love America but know that you are deplorable you need to leave the country or turn yourselves in to authorities. We can set up a new Guantanamo holding cage in Texas ( since that’s where most of you are) and keep you there until trump is dealt with and nobody is left to feed you.

This is your "white male hating racist", "sexist", "lesbian - misandrist", "this is educated?", "gullible - still believes it was a video", "violently trashing city streets", "hysterical voice of reason?", Standing Stupid.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 06:05 AM   #37
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Who are you referring to Rush Limbaugh or Steve Bannon?
Old 02-06-2018, 06:46 AM   #38
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

although the reasoning why is, I think, greatly flawed, there was a recent study finding conservatives are better looking

of course there has been study upon study regarding the generosity of conservatives

and nicer? go to any rally or event where conservatives are gathered or live next door to a conservative- its inarguable that conservatives are nicer

compare that to a gathering of the left

or living next door to a leftie-

hell a leftie next door attempts to encroach on your property by hook or crook and since they know how they are, they think you have the same evil intent. they invariably line the property line, like some miserly scrooge, to be sure several inches onto your property, with some concrete edging insuring the wheels of your mower never touches their property causing you to have to weed eat all along that barrier

you try to wave to them, they stare straight ahead as they drive past you

and they put every hellary sign or obama sign imaginable in their yard but never a Christmas decoration or light, but come to think of it, Halloween is big with them, they like witches it seems, but they give out cinchy candy

while the neighbor on the other side who is a conservative? half the time you mow their front for them as they are so nice and if you're gone out of town they do likewise for you

everybody knows that- its common knowledge
Old 02-06-2018, 07:51 AM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How big a win is winning a debate on a Hooker Board?

Ask one of these goofy Liberals in here that question.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 05:35 PM   #40
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
The real story of conservatives

You cannot be racist and nice, you cannot steal from the poor and be generous, since they usually wear white hoods who knows what they look like.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:26 PM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

yup, 10 more months to go...

sis is on track to be doty of the year 2018!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:21 AM   #42
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If Professor Blow Me was interested in or capable of genuine debate, he would have responded to my original thread on libtard hysteria instead of starting a new one:.. SNIP..

Democratic institutional norms are worth defending, which is why we called out the Obama IRS for bias against the tea party. We’ll do the same if Mr. Trump exceeds his constitutional power. But the lesson of the past year is that progressives should have more faith in the American system - whether they’re in power or not. Losing an election isn’t the same as losing a democracy.

Add to this, the ONLY one we ever saw 'politicizing the branches was OBAMA. He turned the IRS into a hit squad (well financially at least)< Bureau of land management, FBI, DEA and many other groups..

Add to that, the ONLY war i see on the people comes from Antifa and BLM towards whites, cops and conservatives..

Quote:
Uneducated
Racist
Homophobic
Sexist
Gullible
Violent
Cannot reason

That's funny Standin.. MOST OF THAT hits what Antifa louts are.. uneducated, gullible, racist, violent, can't easily reason...

Quote:
while the neighbor on the other side who is a conservative? half the time you mow their front for them as they are so nice and if you're gone out of town they do likewise for you

everybody knows that- its common knowledge
When i lived in gulfport, i had two conservative neighbors.. Went to a field ex and unfortunately forgot to shut my garage door. One Neighbor who was retired, SAT OUT FRONT, just to keep watch on it..

Cue 4 years later, and that old guy moved away, and some libtard trailer trash got moved in.. And they kept backing their cars out OVER MY garden and even over the city water meter.. TWICE breaking the line coming from the mains turn off switch to my house.. AND BOTH TIMES i had to fork out to repair it...
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 05:33 AM   #43
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Add to this, the ONLY one we ever saw 'politicizing the branches was OBAMA. He turned the IRS into a hit squad (well financially at least)< Bureau of land management, FBI, DEA and many other groups..

Add to that, the ONLY war i see on the people comes from Antifa and BLM towards whites, cops and conservatives..

That's funny Standin.. MOST OF THAT hits what Antifa louts are.. uneducated, gullible, racist, violent, can't easily reason...

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

When i lived in gulfport, i had two conservative neighbors.. Went to a field ex and unfortunately forgot to shut my garage door. One Neighbor who was retired, SAT OUT FRONT, just to keep watch on it..

Cue 4 years later, and that old guy moved away, and some libtard trailer trash got moved in.. And they kept backing their cars out OVER MY garden and even over the city water meter.. TWICE breaking the line coming from the mains turn off switch to my house.. AND BOTH TIMES i had to fork out to repair it...
Your lucky I’m not your neighbor cause I would have taken a dump in your garden after I ran over it. Why would you plant a garden by someone’s driveway you moron, you deserved to have it run over every morning.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:23 AM   #44
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your lucky I’m not your neighbor
sounds like everyone who isn't your neighbor is lucky
Old 02-07-2018, 02:54 PM   #45
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I agree. Heck, i am glad i don't live in the same alternate reality his mind seems to dwell in.
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women