Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #31
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Have you interacted with her on your local board? If it's someone you know, even if only through posts, I think the courteous thing to do is respond tactfully. Just say something vague like the circumstances haven't been right or she's not exactly your type. If this is more like a cold call, I'd ignore it.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:55 PM   #32
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones View Post
Have you interacted with her on your local board? If it's someone you know, even if only through posts, I think the courteous thing to do is respond tactfully. Just say something vague like the circumstances haven't been right or she's not exactly your type. If this is more like a cold call, I'd ignore it.
Not that I remember.

I'm pretty active on that board and it would be hard to hide my presence. I am inclined to respond; just don't know how yet, but I will be vague.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #33
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

User ID: 95274

So ummm where is that list for senseless threads?This ones getting to be a lil snooze worthy. Sorry dude, but you should know by now how to handle it. Just man up and tell her your not interested. Grow some, sheesh, Im sure she has been treated worse before in the hobby, would be nothing for her to be rejected. You can always block her too if she gives you smack.

Just curious, did you ask on "that board" or too chicken shit so you came here? I mean really...
CiaoBitchezz! is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #34
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz! View Post
So ummm where is that list for senseless threads?This ones getting to be a lil snooze worthy.

About the list of worthless threads, you will remember that my point on that was until someone starts better threads, then they should keep quiet. It will serve no purpose, other than to start a sh*t storm, to list threads that I thought could have been avoided or phrased differently. I don't need to make enemies or stir up unnecessary drama.

If you're bored with the thread, don't click on it anymore. You won't be missed.

Sorry dude, but you should know by now how to handle it. Just man up and tell her your not interested. Grow some, sheesh, Im sure she has been treated worse before in the hobby, would be nothing for her to be rejected. You can always block her too if she gives you smack.

I don't know why you have an attitude with me. Talk about spammers. I ask a reasonable question, get lots different responses and now I have you telling me what to do and questioning my manhood because I haven't immediately adopted your point of view. I've got other things to do before I respond to the email, and it won't hurt take my time.

Trust me, she won't give me any smack. She's been around too long for that and she has a good reputation that doesn't need a pissin' contest with old awl4knot to stain it.

Just curious, did you ask on "that board" or too chicken shit so you came here? I mean really...

Don't apply to the CIA for a job. If I wanted "confidential" advice I wouldn't float this thread on a board that she reads. You can call it "chicken shit" but I prefer to think of it as being practical.
Every board has its malcontents, pot-stirrers and trouble makers. They just have different handles and locations but the meanness of spirit remains the constant. You just have to ignore them.
Old 08-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #35
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

LOL had to make the thread interesting hunny...dont get the panties in a wad.

But it does seem like your worried she will give you smack.

So have you told her yet? Or going to let her get wind of this thread and handle it that way?

and where would the boards be without pot stirrers, pretty boring and uneventful and shut down. You gotta have a lil conflict and excitement sweety
Old 08-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #36
Niki Filly
Account Disabled

User ID: 43316

You should not feel bad about anything you have to say to her. She is the one that put you in the awkward spot.

It is tacky to contact the guy. I thought that is why guys do it this way. no strings attached. she is trying to string you. Run the other way.

I have stayed plenty busy. I have a limited client base to chose from. Not everyone likes redheads.

You are not gonna mesh with everyone. You shouldnt feel bad for it either. Poor move on her part. Just my thoughts.
Niki Filly is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #37
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Default Me Feel Bad?

Niki,

I am not afraid to speak frankly, it just depends if you want to apply tact or be brutally blunt.

My job requires that I tell people bad news on a recurring basis. I don't like it but that's the job. But I also know you can do it in a way that doesn't insult or demean. You never know when that person maybe important to you in the future.

I sent her an email that hinted at the embarrassment of the question and my personal preferences and style. I think I won't hear from her again.

This thread may be done.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:45 PM   #38
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
So ummm where is that list for senseless threads?This ones getting to be a lil snooze worthy.
LOL! Right.... So you start this puff-piece?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=277193
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:51 PM   #39
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Well DUH, had to keep the trend going!! I think Ill pair up with YOU!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:54 PM   #40
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Back off! Chica is mine!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #41
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Bitch I kick YO ASS! haha He is flirting with me by calling me out, you just be jealous!
Old 08-18-2011, 11:59 PM   #42
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Chica after all the crap thats been going on the other threads with me in the middle of it I think Ciao's fun thread is a good thing. We know it's all bullshit but it's the kind of thread we have fun with. Better than London and I going at it. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:01 AM   #43
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Burk you and London just need to DO IT! Best sex I ever had was tense grudge fucking!
Old 08-19-2011, 12:05 AM   #44
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Like I said before. Her teeny little box is just too small. She's a 7 and under type girl. I did say I would like a bj from her but that was for the silence benefit
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:07 AM   #45
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Burk you and London just need to DO IT! Best sex I ever had was tense grudge fucking!
Stop saying that!!! He is hung like a tree and I have a 6 inch rule!
London Rayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women