Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60480
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41892
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36265
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #31
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

LAP, his name is still visible in the OP.

I'm with DH on this. A fake review is small shit. Sure it could possibly have some minor effect on your business, but the overwhelming truth is that you probably never would have noticed, if you weren't a member of this board.

Outing a hobbyist is a BIG FUCKING DEAL and a completely disproportionate response. Like running a guy over because he called you a tease. And to have done so in error is way, way, way out of line and inexcusable. You'll get no sympathy here and not likely elsewhere either. You're officially off my list.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #32
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layla Montez View Post
Thank you DH. You are a very observant individual.

Please feel free to let me know if I do or say anything else that rubs you the wrong way sir.
If you truly want to make amends..............you can go to the Surcher thread and show me.....er........him your titties.

I know it will make him recuperate much faster.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #33
Layla Montez
Account Disabled

User ID: 9102
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

I was able to go back and edit/delete every post. The name is no longer visible. It was NOT his real name and he DOES actually deserve to be put "out" there like that. We never met face to face-so I was not one of his victims BUT he has many. Now, if it was just some random guy- I would not put him out there like that. I am well aware of the dangers of doing so. No one sees my clients information but me. I have gotten used to seeing that name all over every site I am on with an alerts board. Even though he really was never just put out there like that-I should have thought before including that. I have corrected my mistake now. And I can guarantee an isue like this will not arise again... From me at least..

And btw I love showing my tits when and where? They aren't too big but they are perfect handfulls, they are real, pretty and perky..

I would flash you regardless, clothes are too restricting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If you truly want to make amends..............you can go to the Surcher thread and show me.....er........him your titties.

I know it will make him recuperate much faster.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #34
3DNHTOWN
Registered Member

LM, like we discused before and you seem to agree somewhat. Now you have experienced it here. Not everything you read out here or on any other board are always totally true. If you don't want to decide for yourself and want to rely on those post that's up to you. You shouldn't repeat this things like you were there and witnessed events. I think you know how it feels now when things are written about you and they are untrue. You didn't think to much about the posts and was willing to see me. You've never seen me, so it's not right that you judge me based on second hand information. You decline to see me so you should leave it at that, and make comments in the appropiate places. Not slander my name based on other peoples statements, or based on something some other fool did. Had to put that out there. I still have providers and hobbyist alike that will vouch me(ie, Charlie-Latinas4U, the guys at Cindy's). I'm sure not all the providers that post those alerts are squeaky clean. You were definetly wrong that response, you should hope that not too many guys feel like Enderwiggin. I wish you well, and be careful. My final words on the subject.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #35
obiwansalami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
I was able to go back and edit/delete every post. The name is no longer visible. It was NOT his real name and he DOES actually deserve to be put "out" there like that...
Not by you, Layla. You haven't seen the guy, he never threatened you over the phone. Whomever had a problem with him (if there is such person) should post what they know firsthand. You are not the spokesperson for all the women he allegedly mistreated.

More importantly, instead of thinking out loud about who could have wronged you and why, you should have just posted the facts as to why the guy couldn't have possible met you (which you did), and that mods have been alerted and are working to find out what's going on (which you did not). Then tell mods your suspicions. We really don't need to know all the details that transpired between you & your problem customers, but THEY do. It's their job to sort out bad apples from the bunch.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #36
Layla Montez
Account Disabled

User ID: 9102
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok sweetheart.

I have recognized and corrected my mistake. I was furious at the time I originally wrote this thread. I agree I should have left out my assumptions. That is why I went back and corrected my mistake. I was wrong. He did not have anything to do with this incident. Though his name is all over the place & he is known to be a problem client-you are right- I personally have not been a victim of his-therefore it is not my place to speak on the man like that. Today I saw the first good comment on the guy-who knows- he may be ok with some of the girls he sees. Again, I was wrong. I made a comment without second thought (which is NOT normally a problem of mine) I changed it- I resent saying anything about the guy in the first place.

The name is gone... The smoke has been cleared... The "Chris Long" douchebag has been put to a stop and the day is coming to an end...

Now let's move on with our lives...

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwansalami View Post
Not by you, Layla. You haven't seen the guy, he never threatened you over the phone. Whomever had a problem with him (if there is such person) should post what they know firsthand. You are not the spokesperson for all the women he allegedly mistreated.

More importantly, instead of thinking out loud about who could have wronged you and why, you should have just posted the facts as to why the guy couldn't have possible met you (which you did), and that mods have been alerted and are working to find out what's going on (which you did not). Then tell mods your suspicions. We really don't need to know all the details that transpired between you & your problem customers, but THEY do. It's their job to sort out bad apples from the bunch.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #37
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Sometimes it's best to quit when you're ahead
+1
Old 02-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #38
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Sometimes it's best to quit when you're ahead
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrogue View Post
+1
Even a blind squirrel...

Irony it's my favorite.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:36 AM   #39
Guest040210
Account Disabled

User ID: 96

Layla after reading this, I'm sure you've heard enough but as a heads up, the person you spoke of did not have his name all over other boards for everyone to see. He had them in provider alert sections. Just like the guys locker room is private, so are the provider forums. They are for our safety.

Common sense: If a guy has an alert on them, why would you announce it in an open forum? All they are going to do is change their name and phone number. And then what? Our safety is compromised again because now you've outed that person by giving him the chance to change his info. What you did was "LEAK OUT" information. Alerts are taken with a grain of salt. That means they are either true or false; we will never know until proven guilty. That is why we can't disclose full names and numbers on most of the boards, even in the provider sections.

From all your recent Alerts and posts it seems you've been a bit on edge. Maybe you should step away from the boards and take a few days off to pamper yourself at a day spa. Sometimes that's all it takes.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:16 AM   #40
jim262
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I think this chris long guy is full of it and all his reviews are fake. This could be a safety issue. If he had put a yes recomendation on a person and someone had went in based on that recomendation, what if the girl turned out to be a theif or had a pimp that held you up there's no telling. Its BS.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:24 AM   #41
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Damn......................... lydia is back....................yummy!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #42
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

Sorry you had a bad review. I hate those fakers that just try to ruin someone for no reason. I hope you can sort it out.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:55 AM   #43
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I called you a problem client because you had caused problems with all of the other girls.
Not ALL the other girls. I've seen him twice and he had 3 good references which I checked before I saw him. I've never had any problems with him. I find it highly dubious that he stole anyone's money (he's not poor) or beat anyone up (he never behaves even the slightest bit rough). I think it's possible that he also had a FAKE alert posted -- just as you had a FAKE review posted.

But we will never know. I totally respect your right not to see this guy. I just want to clarify that not EVERY girl has had problems with this hobbyist.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #44
Whoanowbuddy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia View Post

From all your recent Alerts and posts it seems you've been a bit on edge. Maybe you should step away from the boards and take a few days off to pamper yourself at a day spa. Sometimes that's all it takes.
Lol... she's definitely been a bit on the edge... I have seen her numerous times... but I think I may be done at this point. Was fun while it lasted...
Old 03-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #45
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Not ALL the other girls. I've seen him twice and he had 3 good references which I checked before I saw him. I've never had any problems with him. I find it highly dubious that he stole anyone's money (he's not poor) or beat anyone up (he never behaves even the slightest bit rough). I think it's possible that he also had a FAKE alert posted -- just as you had a FAKE review posted.

But we will never know. I totally respect your right not to see this guy. I just want to clarify that not EVERY girl has had problems with this hobbyist.
Ditto.. I've seen him before also and wasn't a problem in the least bit. Sometimes a deep breath and a lil critical thinking goes a long way so you don't run the risk of jumping the gun. Especially when its pointed backwards
Thread Closed