Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2014, 05:58 PM   #31
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
And your racist views are disgusting in my opinion.
Not sure how a list of undisputed facts are racist views. Nothing in my original post or any subsequent posts are untrue.

Why some people are incapable of processing information that contradicts their preconceived ideas is mystifying. But I think I get it - to do otherwise would require them to think and analyze.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 06:13 PM   #32
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

It is an opinion, based on what you wrote. Based on that, In my opinion, you are a despicable human being.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:42 PM   #33
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
Why some people are incapable of processing information that contradicts their preconceived ideas is mystifying. But I think I get it - to do otherwise would require them to think and analyze.
Isn't your initial post full of preconceived notions??? You want us to acknowledge the end results while omitting and/or not acknowledging the sacrifices of those who persevered for societal changes and in many cases paid the ultimate price.
But in your world (and title), only whites are to be "credited" for the end result???

And then you say unless we see think like you, we're somehow incapable of thinking analytically...

Nah, you're no bigoted racist
Frique-Me is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:19 PM   #34
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

To clarify, I didn't mean that institutional racism would go away if we stopped talking about it - but allowing things to happen organically is going to go further than forcing your beliefs on someone. In the 60's it was dead wrong to have different standards for peopke based on the color of his or her skin. Everyone deserves protection and equality under the law. But the government in their infinite stupidity started bussing students to make sure people integrated instead of letting people integrate as they desired. That contributed to an "us against them" mentality that a paranoid person might say was designed that way on purpose.

Frankly I don't care if people agree with me on this board, but I find it interesting that any way of thinking apart from the "company line" is dispicable in your eyes. God bless America, huh? Shit, I'm no sociologist, I just call it like I see it. I could very easily be wrong, but to avoid the conversation entirely by calling people "racist" is what's really despicable.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:05 PM   #35
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Not for nothin, but y'all know the people who run the world don't give a shit about race, right?

They throw up the Jessie's, the RushBaugh's, the Sharpton's, and the Hannity's to perpetuate hatred and confusion amongst the people while the rob the people blind.

Every people/culture/race has a history of murder, oppression, and brutality. It's MAN (above the organization of sex). When people (as a whole) figure out the game, you'll see things change. Until then, we've got what we've got.

I love the show "The Walking Dead" because in the zombie apocalypse, you don't have time to do much more than live in the moment.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:20 PM   #36
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Not for nothin, but y'all know the people who run the world don't give a shit about race, right?

They throw up the Jessie's, the RushBaugh's, the Sharpton's, and the Hannity's to perpetuate hatred and confusion amongst the people while the rob the people blind.

Every people/culture/race has a history of murder, oppression, and brutality. It's MAN (above the organization of sex). When people (as a whole) figure out the game, you'll see things change. Until then, we've got what we've got.

I love the show "The Walking Dead" because in the zombie apocalypse, you don't have time to do much more than live in the moment.
if the masses of people undersood this, we would have real and meaningful change.. race is a divide-and-conquer tool... Nixon utilized it well in 1968, for his "Southern Strategy", and it is entrenched in politics to this day.. the idea is to get poor and/or uneducated people to look around and find someone they can point to and say, "that person is LOWER than me"... however you want to define "lower".. it works.. rather than lifting up others of meager means or education, people are encouraged to denigrate... meanwhile, the wealthy, the ruling class if you will, runs off with the Gold... the income/wealth disparity is currently the largest in recorded human history..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:43 PM   #37
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm lower than Chung, js...
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:19 AM   #38
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frique-Me View Post
Isn't your initial post full of preconceived notions??? You want us to acknowledge the end results while omitting and/or not acknowledging the sacrifices of those who persevered for societal changes and in many cases paid the ultimate price.
But in your world (and title), only whites are to be "credited" for the end result???

And then you say unless we see think like you, we're somehow incapable of thinking analytically...

Nah, you're no bigoted racist

I get the impression that I'm not your favorite guy and I'm kind of proud of that. Not being liked by a dogmatic, narrow-minded, platitude-spewing idiot is a pretty good badge of courage.

Actually my initial post is full of facts. I chose the title to be an attention-getter. The purpose of the post was to provide data to counter the hate speech of alleged black leaders like Sharpton, Jackson, and Holder.

Some people get it, and some like you don't. But personal attacks, intemperate speech and wild accusations do nothing to boaster your point of view. And continuing to call me a racist because I stated a list of facts that you choose to ignore because they don't agree with your warped idea of how things should be is getting tiresome.

But again, not being liked by people like you feels pretty good
Old 12-16-2014, 06:13 AM   #39
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Quote:

I get the impression that I'm not your favorite guy and I'm kind of proud of that. Not being liked by a dogmatic, narrow-minded, platitude-spewing idiot is a pretty good badge of courage.

Actually my initial post is full of facts. I chose the title to be an attention-getter. The purpose of the post was to provide data to counter the hate speech of alleged black leaders like Sharpton, Jackson, and Holder.

Some people get it, and some like you don't. But personal attacks, intemperate speech and wild accusations do nothing to boaster your point of view. And continuing to call me a racist because I stated a list of facts that you choose to ignore because they don't agree with your warped idea of how things should be is getting tiresome.

It's your story, tell it like you need to. Telling half truths is lying by omission right? and thanks for validating my earlier statement Bud
Old 12-16-2014, 06:19 AM   #40
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

W
Quote:

Your posts are some of the dumbest shit that I've read that hasn't been posted in Yahoo comments or Youtube. The idiotic premise that entire races deserve credit or blame is stupid. You "facts" are half-truths. Using your logic the white race was also responsible for the problems that cause the need for the remedies in your list.

Some white people owned slaves, others were for abolishing slavery because they decided humans deserved better treatment. A war was fought over slavery because a lot of people thought it was fine to own people as property and not give them rights. It didn't happen the way you wish it did in your fantasy scenario where 100% of white people decided to change things over night. Blacks and whites had a part in those changes. You're the kind of person that would call Abraham Lincoln a RINO.

Honestly dude, go back to Stormfront.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 06:33 AM   #41
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
W

Your posts are some of the dumbest shit that I've read that hasn't been posted in Yahoo comments or Youtube. The idiotic premise that entire races deserve credit or blame is stupid. You "facts" are half-truths. Using your logic the white race was also responsible for the problems that cause the need for the remedies in your list.

Some white people owned slaves, others were for abolishing slavery because they decided humans deserved better treatment. A war was fought over slavery because a lot of people thought it was fine to own people as property and not give them rights. It didn't happen the way you wish it did in your fantasy scenario where 100% of white people decided to change things over night. Blacks and whites had a part in those changes. You're the kind of person that would call Abraham Lincoln a RINO.

Honestly dude, go back to Stormfront.
Quote:
Thanks for validating my earlier statement, again Bud
Frique-Me: if you ever had an original thought it would die of loneliness.

Roger Smith: you almost occasionally provide something useful to the thread. Too bad it's drowned out by incoherent personal attacks that again do nothing to further your one-sided agenda.
Old 12-16-2014, 06:52 AM   #42
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Default Awwww

Quote:
Frique-Me: if you ever had an original thought it would die of loneliness.
OK, now you've resorted to flinging baseless insult which IMO is the first sign of desperation. I'll leave alone Bud.
Old 12-16-2014, 07:04 AM   #43
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, now you've resorted to flinging baseless insult which IMO is the first sign of desperation. I'll leave alone Bud.
I didn't see anything particularly original about this comment either. Also proof reading before posting can often be your friend. And from your posts it appears you could use some.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:16 AM   #44
Frique-Me
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't see anything particularly original about this comment either. Also proof reading before posting can often be your friend. And from your posts it appears you could use some.

There's nothing original about what you're spewing... NOTHING!!! Get over your self-perceived genius.
Old 12-16-2014, 08:40 AM   #45
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's nothing original about what you're spewing... NOTHING!!! Get over your self-perceived genius.
Wow - just wow... Another ad hominem attack! How original. If you really wanted to contribute to this thread (and your posts so far indicate you don't or maybe you're incapable of doing so), you might try some research; point out examples supported by logic; cite actual instances that support a position, etc.

Instead we get the same old "racist, racist, racist" rant that turns people who really do think off.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women