Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60201
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2013, 07:20 AM   #31
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonlyBonly View Post
Notice that I didn't specify "special" lady, but "new" lady. Of course, the costs of long term relationship even out, but a big feature of this environment is the thrill of meeting up with new people.

Believe me, I'm all for fighting inflation. Really what is needed is a bidding system.

Distinguished gentlemen can post stats and maybe a few pictures of sagging guts, limp dicks and hairy man asses. Providers can bid for the hour long job and the lowest bidder wins.
Bidding system...I like that. When I'm working out, I don't get in good enough shape for Anita, but I could possibly warrant paying $50 less than some flabby ass banker.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Bidding system...I like that. When I'm working out, I don't get in good enough shape for Anita, but I could possibly warrant paying $50 less than some flabby ass banker.
You make a point, i'm guessing, without even realizing what it was.

I would imagine the rates that girls charge are based, as much as anything, on what she needs to charge in order for her to justify to herself being in this business.

I made this same point once before, and i'll make it again. Go to a mall some Saturday and make note of the ladies walking around. Pick out the ones who you figure probably can't get laid with any regularity, whether they be 25 and single, or 63 and married. Keeping in mind that you don't pick them, they pick you, now imagine opening the door after nothing more than 2 emails and a text only to face the realization that you now have to go down on them (and do so with a sunny disposition and a smile on your face). And then ask yourself how much you would need to charge to justify living that sort of lifestyle.

$200 to me seems pretty damn cheap.

Edit to add: So if a girl needs to charge $200, or even $300 an hour to make herself available to me, then she should charge $200 or $300. It's then incumbent upon me to decide if i care to pay it or not - but at least i'm given the option. In other words, i'd rather she charge $300 an hour and provide us with the option of her services, as opposed to being relegated to charging your suggested rate and not.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

gigolos don't get to say no WTF
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #34
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

What difference does it make what a provider charges. If you don't like the price then don't see them.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:18 AM   #35
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You make a point, i'm guessing, without even realizing what it was.

I would imagine the rates that girls charge are based, as much as anything, on what she needs to charge in order for her to justify to herself being in this business.

I made this same point once before, and i'll make it again. Go to a mall some Saturday and make note of the ladies walking around. Pick out the ones who you figure probably can't get laid with any regularity, whether they be 25 and single, or 63 and married. Keeping in mind that you don't pick them, they pick you, now imagine opening the door after nothing more than 2 emails and a text only to face the realization that you now have to go down on them (and do so with a sunny disposition and a smile on your face). And then ask yourself how much you would need to charge to justify living that sort of lifestyle.

$200 to me seems pretty damn cheap.

Edit to add: So if a girl needs to charge $200, or even $300 an hour to make herself available to me, then she should charge $200 or $300. It's then incumbent upon me to decide if i care to pay it or not - but at least i'm given the option. In other words, i'd rather she charge $300 an hour and provide us with the option of her services, as opposed to being relegated to charging your suggested rate and not.

Can't say there isn't something here, that this is wrong, but why wouldn't this apply to everyone? Johnny burger flipper needs $X weekly to live, so his pay should be $X/40, assuming he gets a full work week. Doesn't work that way, and I'm not saying you think it does.

What I see as the problem is the notion, and this isn't just about the whoring business, that every transaction must be maximum profit. That isn't sustainable. Sure, there will be some nasty transactions, but there will be great ones too. Some make for happier work days. Some sales are high margin, some are losses; you want a good average.

I don't haggle or tell anyone what to charge. I would like folks to consider, how does the $$$ I pay a bitch for a bodily function compare to my workday, what I hope my son or daughter someday earns. I don't just think this way of sex whores, but also banking, insurance, government, financial, entertainment and sports whores as well. And many more. Include me, I have investments, thus I'm a dirty, filthy financial market whore. Fuck my tight ass Ben Bernanke.

Side note: If I were a call girl, nobody would see me based just on text and email.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can't say there isn't something here, that this is wrong, but why wouldn't this apply to everyone? Johnny burger flipper needs $X weekly to live, so his pay should be $X/40, assuming he gets a full work week. Doesn't work that way, and I'm not saying you think it does.

What I see as the problem is the notion, and this isn't just about the whoring business, that every transaction must be maximum profit. That isn't sustainable. Sure, there will be some nasty transactions, but there will be great ones too. Some make for happier work days. Some sales are high margin, some are losses; you want a good average.

I don't haggle or tell anyone what to charge. I would like folks to consider, how does the $$$ I pay a bitch for a bodily function compare to my workday, what I hope my son or daughter someday earns. I don't just think this way of sex whores, but also banking, insurance, government, financial, entertainment and sports whores as well. And many more. Include me, I have investments, thus I'm a dirty, filthy financial market whore. Fuck my tight ass Ben Bernanke.

Side note: If I were a call girl, nobody would see me based just on text and email.
Nor would I see a gal based on that.
yet I did once and only once I plan. it was just for a ride. her phone had problems. so she used a PC to text and email my cell. And I still almost did not go to get her.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, but you'd be seeing them based solely on texts and emails.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #38
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

dang nab it Doove
I been waiting all day to be entertained
now its almost my nap time
now you show up
did you go see that virginia doc

errrr wish CC did not close that gem thread

anyways rocbrittany keep me warmed up for you
than tebow for her being there for me in my need
and now its nap time for boo and you show
rats
errr latter
Old 10-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #39
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
No, but you'd be seeing them based solely on texts and emails.
I can't recall one pro I've seen without voice contact. I don't consider it debatable. I turned around and cancelled on a girl this summer that refused to talk on the phone. You have no basis for this statement.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #40
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Can't say there isn't something here, that this is wrong, but why wouldn't this apply to everyone? ...
The reason why prostitutes get paid more than the average working man is because we give a little bit of ourselves every time we see someone. And it's more than just time spent.

I would suggest that if anyone wishes to dispute what we decide to charge because "no piece of ass is worth that much" then they should go ahead and suck 20 naked cocks of strangers and swallow their jism.

Then, let's talk.

Of course, I would suggest the same thing if a man were trying to push someone to participate in sex work. Try it for a few days. Then, let us know what you think about the cost value.

What Doove wrote makes total sense to me. I agree. There is so much more to write to state WHY charging what we do, regardless of the amount, is worth it for an authentic experience.

Also, regardless of the activities, what we do is illegal. We might go to jail. If you participate in other activities that step on the line of legalities, penalties, potentially wrecking our lives with being outed or arrested and costs are just more.

Think about it.

Otherwise, there is no reason to try to explain to the OP anything. He's not going to listen to the FACT that hooking is now a desk job.

What I spend doing ads, getting ready, renting apartments and hotel rooms just totally negates the value of that hourly rate.

My hourly rate is probably closer to minimum wage for the actual hours that I put into my profession.

But try explaining that to others who are mentally thick.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
You miss the point. Johnny burger flipper isn't paid based on what he needs in any given week to meet expenses. Johnny burger flipper is paid based on what he needs to justify his standing there flipping burgers all day.

Would you become a provider for what Johnny burger flipper makes per hour? I assume the answer is no, and if you say otherwise, i'm calling bullshit. So we should at least agree that there is a minimum threshold in which a girl would need to reach in order to put herself out there as a provider. And given what providers are tasked with doing (i.e. putting strange men's cocks in their mouths, covered or not) i fail to understand why it would surprise you that the threshold for many girls is higher than $180/hr.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #42
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

"Theft and prostitution form the chief means of subsistence of this population."

-The Condition of the Working-Class in England in 1844 with a Preface written in 1892 by Frederick Engels
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #43
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Here is an interesting article on hooker-nomics: http://moreintelligentlife.com/story...tion-economics
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #44
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Doove and Elisabeth have it right 100%.
"snap back to reality" some lose touch with the fact that they are paying someone that they would never in a million years EVER have the opportunity to ever even talk to them under any other circumstances let alone be intimate with.
It does boil down to the money and money alone in some circumstances like that Game "how much would you have to get paid to do...?" Well the answer is the donation asked for.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can't recall one pro I've seen without voice contact. I don't consider it debatable. I turned around and cancelled on a girl this summer that refused to talk on the phone. You have no basis for this statement.
Are you serious with this line of argument? I'm making the point that you, as a provider, agree to have sex with them sight unseen. Is that better?

Good grief already.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women