Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60576
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2019, 02:39 PM   #31
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

The fact that there are close substitutes — civic pussy, wives and girlfriends, SBs, and self service — are clearly two factors that go into the market setting prices. None of that would account for Phildo’s hypothesized wild variance between quality and value.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:30 PM   #32
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I would love to hear from more ladies get their perspective.
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 08:40 PM   #33
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

It's sex
It's one hour
I can't believe what some of you guys will do.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:08 PM   #34
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
The fact that there are close substitutes — civic pussy, wives and girlfriends, SBs, and self service — are clearly two factors that go into the market setting prices.
My wife once bragged that she had the same measurements as Cindy Crawford. I told her, "Yeah, the difference is that I stand a better chance of fucking Cindy Crawford." I figured nothing from nothing is still nothing, so I had nothing to lose.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:51 PM   #35
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Any time you see a price increase in face value, there's always a reason behind it, even if that reason may not be fully understand.

In this case it's likely to be primarily the result of market making, and secondarily a result of inflation. There is no basket price in this industry, it's just however much guys are willing to pay, compared to however much a woman can make to achieve her target goals. If she falls short, she'll likely accept more appointments or reduce her donation. If she is consistently reaching her financial goals, she will likely consider raising her rates. Guys just have to deal with the fact that women can take advantage of men's natural urges. Were that not the case, none of us would be here. If it's bothersome, either financially or otherwise, one can always choose not to participate.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:33 PM   #36
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Prices are set by the clients, they ask, you pay! Stop paying and watch them drop, until then, don't complain.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:37 AM   #37
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

The average employee doesn't even pull in $300 a day and providers are making that in 1 hour. Some of these guys with average wages are raising families,paying rent/mortgage/bills/child support, etc and still make it. You guys are saying price hike is because of "cost of living" and some providers can make $500, $1000 or more in a single day. No doubt that some of it is GPS and some take complete advantage of naive gullible men giving them below average sevices. It happens. Appointments over booked and over lapping, some providers don't even have enough time in a day to see all their clients and hopefuls. Money rolling in like clockwork.

I appreciate the exceptional ladies that have a great Price Point and provides good service with a smile.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:59 AM   #38
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

What I was thinking 🤔 was that just about 2 months ago everyone was saying it was slow...

Then we stated having an influx of new gals that came in asking high prices without previous reviews or anything mostly on looks. And you can see it some of y’all go crazy saying welcome and trying to outdo each other on there (Welcome section).

Then we see no reviews or see them gone from here... And that’s were I think I found the value of “X” (get it like a math problem &#128514

Think of this as iPhones (No disrespect to you ladies) We are the problem as some are rushing to get the latest iPhone when we already have last years and works great! But the new one has the new camera and the colors are different so y’all go and get them. And that’s why Apple can continue to charge more each year when competition from other still offering in some cases more technology and innovation for less. But we are buying into the idea that this new iPhone is better.

Hope it made sense? 🤷🏻♂️

BTW I’ll say it again there are some excellent providers at reasonable prices with great service and those ladies my hats 🎩 is off to you!
Old 08-13-2019, 04:31 AM   #39
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Exclamation STOP rewarding mediocrity...this isnt public education.

The value proposition no longer makes any sense?

The quality/attitude/attractiveness of women today have gone WAY DOWN over the last ten years. Right into the dumpster actually.

Narcissism, entitlement, scams, robberies, NCNS, bait and switch, rude manners, and PRICES all going WAY UP?

Don't be a CHUMP....hold the line, the great reset is coming.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:23 AM   #40
Daddy4Pussy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

You say that but when someone post a bad outing a list of soft men come to the rescue and put you down. I refuse to pay more than 250 for the hour. Some girls say I’m cheap when I say that. I say you don’t have 250.

Respect to Electra for being the only lady to reply about her rates.
Daddy4Pussy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:33 AM   #41
Sunshinebaby2.0
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 502881
My ECCIE Reviews

I don’t know if I should really put my 2 cents in since according to eccie and oh2 I am a “new “ girl. But I have been around for over two years and my prices have gone up from 150 to 400.

First of all Fort Worth has a problem with quality lady’s. If you want a 120 hour with someone that does no hats and carries stds go right ahead you won’t hurt my feelings. But just like someone said I shop at Nordstroms Not at Walmart. Well sounds like you shop at Walmart. One if you find a clean girl and her prices are high nine times out ten if you stay with her she will lower her prices for you. I don’t like the idea of seeing 20 different men in a 2 day period. I like to get me 5-7 clients and see them in a week or months time. I went off the map simply bc I had three clients and didn’t want to deal with the low ballers that think they shouldn’t have to pay the price. It’s simple Harry Heins is not far. I will choose a high dollar hoe over a low dollar hoe any day of the week.

On top of price of living has changed. And we have to pay our bills plus host and drive time all of it. Y’all have to think about all we do for what we get paid. Hotel food drinks feminine products make up. Then to pay our normal bills. 120! Won’t cut it over here. I am just honest and say it how it is. I am new to these sites cause I never had a problem getting clients. To be honest even after I raised my prices still didn’t have a problem so at the end of the day. Don’t text me someone else will. Low ball me cool someone will pay double. Dont lower the quality of your body because men think they can pay Harry Hines prices. Take your time. As much as the men pick and choose you pick an choose. This anit about them it’s about you. Remember with out us there wouldn’t be this so. Don’t feel obligated To lower your prices. I have had super nice guys that keep coming back pay the same price and more every time. Then I have rude people that want me so bad they will cuss me out simply because I won’t give him special treatment.

We can’t just sit here on a 120 an hour budget and pay basically two rent payments. So I am sorry but pay or don’t. At the end of the day one mans 120 doesn’t effect me when I can get three 400 and keep them for a long time. Lady’s on top of that remember you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. Don’t feel like just because he is paying you have to give in. No ma am. I have found it that lower paying guys are more aggressive being that they will try and make you do things you don’t want to do. Just be you at the end of the day.

I don’t mean this post to be rude just being honest and from a women’s perspective.
Sunshinebaby2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:45 AM   #42
Daddy4Pussy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

HH rate is 100. You are giving them an extra 20.
Daddy4Pussy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:32 AM   #43
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post
Because people are paying it.

Economics 101.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
It's sex
It's one hour
I can't believe what some of you guys will do.
+1

I can see this argument on BOTH sides of the fence. We All have bills to pay. Cost of living expense has affected ALL of us, not just providers. If you think about it, clients have more bills to pay since most clients are married with kids and are the one that PAYS. Clients don’t make 300, 400, 500/hr.

y’all only need 2 or 3 clients per day at that rate and go home. (Some providers have 5 to 6 clients per day at that rate) We have to work 8-hours a day to just make a fraction of that. I am not complaining because y’all are worth saving up for. Let’s just not bring in the cost of living because we have more bills than y’all have and we make less.

For the guy’s: Her regular rate is for the high risk clients, the fly-by-nights, the wham bam thank you mam clients, the one pop quick visit clients, the 30 min sessions. Get yourself 5 girls that you like, pay her hourly rate, be honest with her, be reliable, be a gentleman, keep giving her your business, keep her in your rotation and she will give you the rate that you deserve. (On the down low)

This will allow her to pay her bills through the tough times. (Holidays, when all the college girls show up to pay their tuition, when LE shows up again, during tax season, and when the stock market tumbles) MANY ladies would love a Regular over a one visit client any day and would adjust her rate for you, on the down low. ALL girls want the most they can get, it's only natural to try that but, not ALL providers have the same great looks or services.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:29 PM   #44
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Have you ladies ever considered that while your cost of living is going up at the same time your clients cost of living and expenses are going up too??

What are your thoughts about this??
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #45
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Thanks for your input in the conversation Sunshinebaby2.0!

But not sure if you saw all of the points some of us guys made or just a handful of them.

I did feel like you may had put down some of your peers that offer lower prices. I have seen 4 great gals multiple times in the $250-300/hour tier and they were in great shape and clean.

While we understand cost of living is going up so has for most of the guys and some of them have a whole family as some have mentioned (kids, wife, house, dog) I’m lucky because I’m single but even then it seems that something else is driving the market up 🤔

Simple example (for everyone)...

Everyone can open a upscale restaurant but if the food and service ain’t there then how long can it last?

Just some food for thought!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women