Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162474
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41449
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35803
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2016, 10:57 AM   #31
tire-chucker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

It's amazing that so many people don't understand the very concept of income tax brackets. They see a 35% income tax rate and genuinely believe they pay 35% tax on all of their income. And yes our income taxes are relatively low compared to our fellow first world countries. Around here though our property tax rates are quite high. And of course our electric rates are not a tax but still very very high. So we do get fucked but not in the way a lot of people believe.
tire-chucker is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #32
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire-chucker View Post
It's amazing that so many people don't understand the very concept of income tax brackets. They see a 35% income tax rate and genuinely believe they pay 35% tax on all of their income. And yes our income taxes are relatively low compared to our fellow first world countries. Around here though our property tax rates are quite high. And of course our electric rates are not a tax but still very very high. So we do get fucked but not in the way a lot of people believe.
Admittedly, I am NOT a tax expert. I just hate to see so much money not coming to me. I am of the belief that I can spend my money much better and wiser than the government can. I think we can make much better judgement s as human beings on what are "worthy" causes. But that's just a fundamental belief I hold, who knows, maybe they are doing what's best for the nation. I'm just not satisfied or content with the way the system is structured. It's like funding something you don't believe in.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:36 PM   #33
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

I clearly understand the progressive tax system as it exists. I believe you should re exam your position about us being comparatively less tax burdened than other 1st world countries. After you add social security and all the add value taxes in the form of sales tax and road taxes and licensing fees you will discover we are at the top of the taxation list.
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:05 PM   #34
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Blessed to make the income, but I am not getting my money's worth for my taxes.

Killing Bin Laden . . . worth every penny

99.999% of all the other shit . . .no
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 07:02 PM   #35
regreq
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I guess I'm in the minority. I don't really have any complaint about the amount of taxes I pay.

My income is all W-2 salary. I have no deductions to itemize. I don't own a business. -- So my income is probably taxed more than many. However, TX is notorious for the property taxes -- so when I moved here, I made a conscious decision to rent and avoid those onerous property taxes.

I guess my perspective as follows: when I was a child/young, I was poor. Worst thing to be in this country, especially as a kid. Nowadays, they pay me more than my younger self would have dreamed possible. (Its not a lot, but to that kid I was, it would sound like a lot). -- I've been poor, and I'm now comfortable. I'd much rather pay taxes on a bigger income than pay low/no taxes and be poor. Much of the world lives on $2/day and pays no taxes. There but for the grace of God, etc. (if I were a religious man).

There are probably a lot of countries in sub-saharan Africa and Latin America which have very low tax collections. But those countries (roads, law enforcement, pretty much everything) don't work too well. Taxes really are the price of civilization.

Just one opinion.
regreq is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 07:05 PM   #36
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Dang darkey, if you haven't paid your taxes by now....you are fucked dude.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 01:00 AM   #37
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee Man View Post
I clearly understand the progressive tax system as it exists. I believe you should re exam your position about us being comparatively less tax burdened than other 1st world countries. After you add social security and all the add value taxes in the form of sales tax and road taxes and licensing fees you will discover we are at the top of the taxation list.
You are bad,y mistaken. Look at the chart that's I posted on TOTAL TAX BURDEN. OECD keeps atats in taxes on income, taxes on wealth, taxes on property, and taxes in consumption. It can show you where we are in those various lists. And yes, we are a bit high on income, and property and low on consumption and very low on wealth viz-a-viz other countries. But on TOTAL TAX BURDEN, were near the very bottom. Why do you think out safety net spending is so low compared to other nations, our roads are so poor, and our infrastructure crumbling despite being one of the richest nations in the world?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 01:04 AM   #38
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang darkey, if you haven't paid your taxes by now....you are fucked dude.
Probably paying his first 1040-ES payment. It was due yesterday. If you have substantial investment income, Royalty or working interest income, or business income (multiples of any wage), your biggest tax hits come in your quarterly tax estimated payments. You just gut up and write a five or six figure check four times a year.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:00 AM   #39
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by regreq View Post
I guess I'm in the minority. I don't really have any complaint about the amount of taxes I pay.

My income is all W-2 salary. I have no deductions to itemize. I don't own a business. -- So my income is probably taxed more than many. However, TX is notorious for the property taxes -- so when I moved here, I made a conscious decision to rent and avoid those onerous property taxes.

I guess my perspective as follows: when I was a child/young, I was poor. Worst thing to be in this country, especially as a kid. Nowadays, they pay me more than my younger self would have dreamed possible. (Its not a lot, but to that kid I was, it would sound like a lot). -- I've been poor, and I'm now comfortable. I'd much rather pay taxes on a bigger income than pay low/no taxes and be poor. Much of the world lives on $2/day and pays no taxes. There but for the grace of God, etc. (if I were a religious man).

There are probably a lot of countries in sub-saharan Africa and Latin America which have very low tax collections. But those countries (roads, law enforcement, pretty much everything) don't work too well. Taxes really are the price of civilization.

Just one opinion.
I grew up "VERY" poor. I wouldn't say I am a rich or wealthy guy by any stretch of the imagination. I do own two businesses, but only one is profitable (the other one is more of a passion for me). I do have a little in savings and investments. My main source of income is W-2 salary as well. I would probably be considered middle to upper middle class (if stars align) income wise. Maybe it's due to the fact that I grew up poor that I view the taxes as inflated without really considering my income. However, I do take the conservative approach money-wise so I feel every bit of the tax sting when I have to cut a check. Other than standard recurring bills, I don't pay this much for anything! I literally can't think of anything that I have to cut checks this large for. My pussy bill doesn't even equate. But I guess no one else shares my burdensome feelings about taxes so I may be the one being unreasonable here. I just don't like the situation though.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 08:21 AM   #40
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Only Mexico, S. Korea, and Turkey have a lower total tax burden
Hmm, I'm really into Mexican and South Korean ladies.. not sure there's any relationship at all, but I'm going to research and see if I can find some Turkish tail
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 12:18 PM   #41
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Hmm, I'm really into Mexican and South Korean ladies.. not sure there's any relationship at all, but I'm going to research and see if I can find some Turkish tail
There may be a relationship in terms of low levels of government services dictated by low tax revenue, low opportunity for women in those societies, and the prevalence of prostitutes from that ethnic background.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:28 PM   #42
Noconozco
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Pay your taxes so the government employee gets that huge pension. I should have worked for the government.
Noconozco is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:29 PM   #43
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

And that's why I'm not an AmP fan! Cause when I pay my property taxes on 1/31 and 1040 taxes on 4/15....there is a lot of traffic Tex
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:04 AM   #44
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by regreq View Post

Just one opinion.
those that havent travelled outside the country have no idea how good we have over here, with low taxes and high salaries for the infrastructure we have (yes, as bad as ppl feel about stagnating incomes in the US, they have it much, much worse elsewhere).
darkwader is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women