Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #31
NipLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Dallas, let me ask you this: After an hour and a half, are YOU done? Or do you want more?
NipLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:13 AM   #32
Robyn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Just like anything else, it is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay for it. If there are guys that are fine with paying $150 then it is worth $150. It seems a little silly to question the rate. When guys quit calling the provider will know the rate is too high.

And let me know when the ladies start paying you or advertising freebees because I'd like to get in on that. :-)

As for GB? It's definitely a fantasy to be one of the guys involved but I think the fantasy might be better than the reality so I would need to give it some thought before I would participate.
Robyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #33
Miso Horny
BANNED

For 150 bucks, I better be banging Taylor Swift, and be the first guy.
Miso Horny is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #34
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
As for GB? It's definitely a fantasy to be one of the guys involved but I think the fantasy might be better than the reality so I would need to give it some thought before I would participate.
So true. I managed to get positive initial responses from about 15 ECCIE members when I was trying to organize a gangbang. Of those, I could tell from the PM responses that maybe only 5-6 were really serious about doing it. In the end, only 2 or 3 were really prepared to go through with it, but real and understandable scheduling difficulties prevented us from getting the thing done. Most decided that their fantasy would remain just a fantasy. Nothing wrong with that.
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #35
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya know I really didnt start this post to be bashed on or question my rate..Ive been around long enough to know what is what...I must be doing something right since from time of idea till go time was arranged and over in less then a day.If didn't think I could handle it I wouldnt have opened my mouth.Just because I am a bigger girl doesnt mean I lack stamina

All I was asking was about other peoples experiences.Thank You to the few who know how to answer a question.The whole train thing was just a question no real plans on that an fyi I am very low low volumeso I'd be taking the week off if thatevent ever came to fruit.....
VictoriaLyn is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:06 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are sooo sweet Victoria..I don't know ya,but I love ya anyways!!!

Nip babe..read my reviews....I can go & go & go & go & go....and....lol!!

My motto----
Havethe most fun whatever ya do!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:34 PM   #37
BFE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
I have to say I had a lot of fun and want to do it again....I wonder what else is out there I am missing??..
(...)
I personaly dont think I am train ready but still has my interest peaked
ah Vikki, Vikki...

I've had my share of 3-somes in my life (me and two girls), and of course they were fun. Next thing I want to try is a MMF trio, or preferably a MMMF... but it has to be simultaneous, if you know what I mean (and no MM contact whatsoever)...

The good thing - I'm smaller than average (hey, it is what it is), so I can be the one going on the back
BFE is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #38
guest011313
Account Disabled

User ID: 8326

I have never been with more than one person at the same time. I have always wanted to do the tag team thang tho...just havent found the right people to do it. Sounds and looks like fun tho !
guest011313 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women