Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36491
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2014, 02:19 PM   #31
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
I take it you did what you came to do that's why you want to close the thread now.
It is a valid thread and a big problem for some gentlemen being outed by providers here in austin .....

It's very unprofessional and sad!
Guest021414 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:21 PM   #32
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Why does your mouth override your ass so much, whats the issue here, are you really that unhappy with your self that you have to constantly put others down and act like your shit don't stink? All you get mostly is negative responses to your threads and anything that comes out your mouth. All the drama you cause here on the boards Id hate to see all the drama in your RW life. Might be why your always pissed off and shitty to people.
DRAMA bahahaha miss my car broke, my legs hurts I ummmm

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=980937

You have got to be the most unhealthy/ clumsy provider in Austin!
Ya You win as far as DRAMA QUEEN!
Always got a problem don't you geez no one cares either your available or your not
Old 02-12-2014, 02:31 PM   #33
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

That's funny, drama, well I rather put up with my own clumsiness as drama then your gutter mouth drama. And thanks but lots of people care, its nice to know when something happens that I have friends that constantly check in with me and see how I am doing and can they do anything to help me, I am sure you have the men jumping to assist you, wait maybe not.

You writing me a while ago and telling me how your just so innocent in all the shit and talking about everyone and there drug issues and how your just so misunderstood, was a bunch of bullshit. You talk shit about everyone but what can you say about me, nothing you don't know me, I never wrote you back and you've never met me so what ever you have to say to or about me is meaningless, kind of like you and your presence here on the board, it was quiet when you were gone and somewhat pleasant, dam.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #34
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
That's funny, drama, well I rather put up with my own clumsiness as drama then your gutter mouth drama. And thanks but lots of people care, its nice to know when something happens that I have friends that constantly check in with me and see how I am doing and can they do anything to help me, I am sure you have the men jumping to assist you, wait maybe not.

You writing me a while ago and telling me how your just so innocent in all the shit and talking about everyone and there drug issues and how your just so misunderstood, was a bunch of bullshit. You talk shit about everyone but what can you say about me, nothing you don't know me, I never wrote you back and you've never met me so what ever you have to say to or about me is meaningless, kind of like you and your presence here on the board, it was quiet when you were gone and somewhat pleasant, dam.

Actually I saw you on the highway when you were on the boards begging for a ride when your car broke down. I even offered to call a tow in for you you got the email Maybe you didn't see me or that email hmmmmmm?
Didn't see no cops but saw you I! Can't miss all that hair

PS honey I don't have a gutter mouth gutters have NO TEETH lmao
I've never even had a cavity!
Get your shit straight it's funny how no one can say anything about me but my attitude because everything else is stellar!

without some people's presence here lately it has been quite pleasant

And if you're truly not a hater then why are you always posting abt me shit negatively! I don't start it you do ...
I am the truth you are just judgmental and jealous

All I ever told you was that I was the one that started it
I'm just the one that finishes it!
No one ever has to assist me hahaha
because
I'm independent and very healthy!
Lol I get carded for lotto tickets bahahaha

As a farmer would say you check a horse by its teeth
bad teeth bad horse ijs
Old 02-12-2014, 03:28 PM   #35
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You saw me at 2am something, hmm that's funny cause it was dark as hell out and traffic was going pretty fast and the cop who helped me gave me a ride hmm, I see lying is part of your ego building issues huh
Old 02-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #36
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And I am always postitive sweetie, been told how positive I am and I keep a smile on my face all times, even if I am having a hard time, my clients don't know it cause I keep my attitude all out of my sessions and make my client the main priority, lol its funny how you just don't really know me huh llmfao, you literally have nothing to say to me that can affect me or my business, this is too funny SMDH !!!!!!
Old 02-12-2014, 03:39 PM   #37
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut View Post

As a farmer would say you check a horse by its teeth
bad teeth bad horse ijs

And you check a TS by it's BEAUTY, BRAINS, AND BALLS!!!!!

ijs
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:50 PM   #38
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
And you check a TS by it's BEAUTY, BRAINS, AND BALLS!!!!!

ijs
No I say a real woman has balls not a dick
Mine are just gold literally
lmao (clit pierced) edited for you
Thanks a lot for keeping this thread going to show some providers
TRUE ATTITUDES TOWARDS PEOPLE

Lol
Look at the views lol WINNING!!!!!! Riding the B wave material for sure

Now back on TOPIC WE ALL KNOW WHO IS OUTING CLIENTS HERE ON THE BOARDS ... See how much attention this gets bahahaha!

. Smh jealousy over hourly pay rates sheesh
Outing CLIENTS ON AN OPEN BOARD NOT IN PRIVATE
IMHO should be a permanent BAN
Old 02-13-2014, 11:38 AM   #39
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default As much as I hate to feed this moronic passive-agressive feud thread...

I do not consider myself to have been publicly outed by the use of my board name in singling me out.
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:00 PM   #40
Guest021414
Account Disabled

^^^^^ to CENTAUR IN REPLY ^^^^^^^

VERY NICE EDIT BY THE WAY AFTER YOU BROKE BOARD RULES SMFH!!!

This had thread nothing to do with you

But I'm glad you see your potential for having been OUTED and not even knowing what the hell happened!

As you said your being SINGLED OUT came as a surprise

* after doing a search by your handle what was mentioned about you however in a public forum lot of ladies will NOT see you now as it has been pointed out your a time waster ect . I'm sure it does suck being singled out due to someone else's bad day, we are not all like that sir.

People cause there own grief it's just a hooker board

It's never moronic when people have been OUTED and discretion and professionalism have been broken!

Had to refer to this song replace the word song with THREAD!

It isn't about you x2

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=48emaMV...%3D48emaMVhnBU

This post was edited due to centaur editing his any questions PM ME!
Old 02-13-2014, 12:26 PM   #41
Centaur
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am assuming someone contacted you ??
Other than yourself just now, no.
Quote:
* after doing a search by your handle what was mentioned about you however in a public forum lot of ladies will NOT see you now as it has been pointed out your a time waster ect .
I did indeed make a mistake which I attempted to correct. I do not hide my mistakes, I acknowledge and amend them. If that dissuades some from wanting to see me, so be it. I prefer to see those who value integrity.
Quote:
Please remember It is against the rules to mention A BANNED PROVIDER FYI!!!!!
I did not know that. The survival of the recent poll about a certain board member who creates numerous new accounts led me to believe mentioning banned members was acceptable. My apologies to the mods for breaking the rules. It won't happen again. I have removed my mention of a banned board member.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:27 PM   #42
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Thanks I TRULY RESPECT YOUR HONESTY!
Old 02-13-2014, 12:48 PM   #43
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I believe you and everyone else likes to voice their feelings in COED. That's what coed discussion are to me. Ask questions just like you did here or make a statement. If someone got put on blast then they did and they had the opportunity to say their piece. Anyway I hope your enjoying Russia. I've heard from a friend that they have done some big hooker round ups there.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #44
Guest021414
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
I believe you and everyone else likes to voice their feelings in COED. That's what coed discussion are to me. Ask questions just like you did here or make a statement. If someone got put on blast then they did and they had the opportunity to say their piece. Anyway I hope your enjoying Russia. I've heard from a friend that they have done some big hooker round ups there.

I hope ladies realize it's NEVER OKAY to publicly out a Board member ever and there is an alert thread for ladies only which is where that should be done at NOT IN PUBLIC

Russia lol I 'm just here as eye candy I have family here to
Old 02-13-2014, 01:17 PM   #45
Centaur
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny how centaur edited his post to not show in his WK status in public
I left what I could within the bounds of the board's rules. I would much rather have left it all up. If you perceive refusing to be used as a pawn in your feud as white knighting, that's your dysfunction. I'm amazed you think anyone will actually believe you weren't referencing those events in your OP.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women