Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2014, 11:29 AM   #31
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by goud2geaux View Post
I have researched online and asked providers first hand about reasons for "NBA" policies. I don't wish to gripe or convince anyone to change. Some of it I totally get, some is total bs. If a woman does not want to see me for any reason, be it race or otherwise, I don't have a problem with that. Neither one of us will have a good time in that situation.
I think it would be helpful if hobbyists could filter out providers with "NBA/No AA" policies. A couple days ago I made arrangements to see a girl. Drove 30 min to the hotel, met her on 18 floor as instructed, and when I saw her she goes, "You're black?" I ask, is everything ok, is there a problem? She states, "I don't do things with black guys." There were some other offensive comments (not by me as I never spoke another word, just walked away) that I'll keep to myself. Now I know better than to take certain things personally, but had she made it clear beforehand (like in her ad or screening), I would never have called her.
I imagine this may not an issue for a large part of the community. Just wondered what the staff and community at large thinks about my filtering idea. We are able to search for providers by their ethnicity so I think we should be able to search by ethnicities accepted/excluded by them.
I'm not sure of the ethnic breakdown hobbying community and suspect that this issue may not affect the majority.
Am I asking too much? Or do I just need to post in requests that I'm looking for an "AA friendly" provider whenever I "get that feeling" lol.
I support the right of providers and hobbyists to decide what types of people they want to see, but the comments after the realization that it wasn't a good fit are fucking BS!! Sorry you had to hear it. Just know that there are a lot of people who don't have those kind of prejudgments. No matter how thick your skin, that had to sting, at least a little bit. Again, sorry--we're not all like that.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:12 PM   #32
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69
Default Without an AA policy

This is what you'll get

Attachment 341922
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:45 AM   #33
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
C'mon, people. We're all peanut M&Ms. Different colors on the outside, delicious and nutty on the inside!
That is one of the best lines I have read in a long time... very quotable indeed.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:59 AM   #34
vendoban
Gaining Momentum

While i don't know then plight of black men in America I do have my own issues. Being half pacific islander and white is strange. I'm a little short, hairy, and have been called every brown race on the planet (Arab, Greek, Thai, east Indian and even Lumbee Indian). We all have our own problems but the trick is to not let it get you down. Hell I smile when I get pulled for extra security screens then say I'm military to their more often than not shock.
vendoban is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:31 PM   #35
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendoban View Post
While i don't know then plight of black men in America I do have my own issues. Being half pacific islander and white is strange. I'm a little short, hairy, and have been called every brown race on the planet (Arab, Greek, Thai, east Indian and even Lumbee Indian). We all have our own problems but the trick is to not let it get you down. Hell I smile when I get pulled for extra security screens then say I'm military to their more often than not shock.
Would you be willing to text me a pic of you in your military uniform?

I have a cardboard sign that reads:
"Will Trade Encounters for Risqué Photos of Men in Military Gear" (Ha Ha)

Okay sorry... Inappropriate LOL.

Back on topic lol
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:45 PM   #36
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
"Will Trade Encounters for Risqué Photos of Men in Military Gear"
I'd be willing to dig up the ol' ROTC gear lol.
goud2geaux is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:02 PM   #37
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'd be willing to dig up the ol' ROTC gear lol.
OMG too Funny!!

Yeah I did secretly like the ROTC boys when I was in High School. They kept to themselves a lot so I was too intimidated to flirt with them back then.

However, my friends and I did had similar clothing. We all wore black leather combat boots LOL hee hee.

Now I see a man in a uniform, and he must think I am mentally disabled. I just stare speechless with drool running out the side of my mouth LOL.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:45 AM   #38
vendoban
Gaining Momentum

Sent, not the greatest shot but a shot none the less
vendoban is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:08 AM   #39
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Sorry, but I have had several ladies tell me that they are very proud of the fact that they do not provide service to AA ever, and they say it with pride that they would NEVER FUCK A N***ER?

By the way I marched for your civil rights in the 1960's.
Marched for my rights huh? Probably marched to impress some hot black chick just to get some ass lol. Of course the speculation is my opinion, however, the contradiction is clear.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:19 AM   #40
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

ijs...
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_2014-08-23-10-52-51-1.png (175.3 KB, 117 views)
Old 08-23-2014, 10:44 AM   #41
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

While I expect a long, drawn out, typical boring response from JR, that poster is ignorant and unfair. There are people from both gender that will spout off shit that you may not agree with but do it anyway. I'm definitely on the conservative side and proud of it, yet I have democratic friends, and just plain ole acquaintance who have no prob sharing their liberal views? Does that make me liberal too, or even a sympathizer? Hell no. Guilt by association is BS and PC.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:07 PM   #42
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

This thread went left field pretty quick which is why I left it alone for the most part. I thought I had a topic in mind that would be an interesting discussion. It's not about whether I agree with an opinion/preference or not. It's way way simpler than that. I'm merely talking about a more efficient search (for some). I think we can all agree that a significant percentage of providers do not see black guys. Personal preference, mgmt/pimp says no, "I've heard things," personal experience, etc... doesn't matter why, it is what it is. Bottom line, it is very common. Idk a percentage but I'd say at least half if not more. I figured it was common enough to be an option in search preferences. Simple as that.
I don't think the political party comparison fits here. To me, communication in politics is an exchange with a certain level of open mindedness (even if very little). Racism is malicious, hateful, closed minded. I associate with a very diverse group of ppl who I'm very proud to be associated with. We may have differing and even conflicting opinions about certain things but the line is drawn when it comes to hate and malice, including racism. I agree that guilt by association can be bs but I say bring it on because I stand by my associates and what they stand for and vice versa.
Old 08-23-2014, 12:21 PM   #43
JS42
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think the political party comparison fits here. To me, communication in politics is an exchange with a certain level of open mindedness (even if very little). Racism is malicious, hateful, closed minded. I agree that guilt by association can be bs
Whether it is politics, sports, the hobby, or any other subject doesn't matter. The point is, your response to JR was "malicious, hateful, and close minded". You used the guilt by association on him and it was bs, simple as that.

And for the record, I thought your original idea of the filter was an excellent and brilliant idea, not only for AA guys to use, but also cut down on the complaint threads about why some providers will not see a certain race that always seems to pop up. For the filter idea alone I give you two thumbs up, but don't tear down your own thread by speculating on somebody you don't even know.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 02:53 PM   #44
goud2geaux
Gaining Momentum

Wasn't intended to be hateful, a bit spiteful maybe. He's the one that came at me all condescending. And then he throws civil rights in there while stating that he's cool with racists. He got off topic and disrespected me and called me names. I'm not even going there with him. Can't help but notice the contradiction.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:49 PM   #45
JS42
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's the one that came at me all condescending.
Ya know, after going back and re-reading his responses to you, you're right, he was condescending towards you. Which wasn't a surprise as he has been that way towards me and others at times. Sometimes he tries to show just how much smarter he is than most people here as he did in his first response, which clearly didn't answer your question about a filter option. I now see why you went after him, I get it sir.

Nothing he said though was wrong, he just totally took it out of context. Again, I think the filter idea is a brilliant one.
JS42 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women