Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2015, 07:27 PM   #31
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
This is true, but no one forced him to be a peace officer. That was a choice. Just like pulling that gun was a choice. What's puzzling is that he's the only officer that seems to be freaking out. And how much harm could he have feared would come from a 14-year old girl who clearly wasn't hiding a weapon.
I am not condoning this officer's behavior. I think he went into this with a chip on his shoulder from the start. For whatever reason it's hard to say, he was the only one acting aggressive. I think without all the publicity he may have been suspended for his actions instead of being pushed to resign ,which I think he was. I just think it's unfortunate the way it turned out, because nothing has been reported that this was typical behavior of the officer in the past.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
because nothing has been reported that this was typical behavior of the officer in the past.

Jim
Jimbo, I do not have a dog in this pissing match so I was trying to stay out of it. However, I found the above quoted remark to be a little over the top.

Of course the Officer does not have a history of pointing his firearm at unarmed, 14 year old, bikini clad girls.

If the Officer had a history of such activity, he probably would not have been answering the call for this incident.

I suspect he would have been gone, long before now. Duh!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:01 PM   #33
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Jimbo, I do not have a dog in this pissing match so I was trying to stay out of it. However, I found the above quoted remark to be a little over the top.

Of course the Officer does not have a history of pointing his firearm at unarmed, 14 year old, bikini clad girls.

If the Officer had a history of such activity, he probably would not have been answering the call for this incident.

I suspect he would have been gone, long before now. Duh!
What I mean by reported behavior, is he hasn't had a history of complaints using harsh language or using excessive force during his career.

Jim
Old 06-09-2015, 08:14 PM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
What I mean by reported behavior, is he hasn't had a history of complaints using harsh language or using excessive force during his career.

Jim
Jimbo, it was probably a wise choice on your part to clarify and/or amend your previous remarks.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:11 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
This is true, but no one forced him to be a peace officer. That was a choice. Just like pulling that gun was a choice. What's puzzling is that he's the only officer that seems to be freaking out. And how much harm could he have feared would come from a 14-year old girl who clearly wasn't hiding a weapon.
You're a lying SOB, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That cop pulled his pistol when he saw two young men circling him and entering his blind spot on his gun side, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and those young men were sure as fuck not wearing fuckin' bikinis you fuckin' lying moron!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:26 PM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Jimbo, it was probably a wise choice on your part to clarify and/or amend your previous remarks.
I am surprised I had to.

Jim
Old 06-09-2015, 11:12 PM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I am surprised I had to.

Jim
BigTexasTurd has a limited ability to comprehend simple concepts. That is why he never posts anything original. Pay no attention to him. No one else does.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:36 AM   #38
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
BigTexasTurd has a limited ability to comprehend simple concepts. That is why he never posts anything original. Pay no attention to him. No one else does.
These words were brought to you by the same COIdiot who authored a Dipshit of the Year Poll and nominated himself to be a leading contender for the throne.

Draw your own conclusions!
Old 06-10-2015, 02:45 AM   #39
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Please watch this video again carefully!

This cop was staring at these two "potential assailants" while they were already backing away. Still looking intently at them, he hesitated a few seconds, then pulled out his service weapon when they were already a good eight or nine feet away from him. He could have shot them right there had he not been restrained by his two fellow officers. If he indeed fired his weapon....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:11 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Folks like JD only call out Cops when they harass Tea Pot rallies!
Where the "Cops" in McKinney "harassing" anyone?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:15 AM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Where the "Cops" in McKinney "harassing" anyone?
Are you fucking blind, deaf and dumb? What does a cop have to do to be harassing someone, in your opinion? I'm just curious. Because it seems that for you, a cop is never in the wrong. Did you watch the video in the above post? They were moving away from him. Not towards him.

He would NEVER have treated a white girl like that. And that's the fucking point.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:20 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post

THe could have shot them right there had he not been restrained by his two fellow officers. If he indeed fired his weapon....

"Restrained"?

The two officers went after the two guys, who backed up when the officer turned toward them and began reaching for his weapon (13 seconds in) and then fled as soon as the officer pulled his weapon at about 15 seconds in). The officer never pointed his weapon at the two guys but is clearly shown pointing it toward the ground until he reholstered his weapon after the guys ran and the other two officers left in pursuit.

You have taken what you want to have happened to fit your agenda, and then interpreted the video accordingly to attribute YOUR MENTAL PROCESSES to the officer. That happened with Brown, Gray, and Scott. It was even going on on this board with Martin WITHOUT A VIDEO. It's called "speculation."

Now one of the hysterical posters is claiming the officers were "harassing" the kids.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:31 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you fucking blind, deaf and dumb? What does a cop have to do to be harassing someone, in your opinion? I'm just curious. Because it seems that for you, a cop is never in the wrong. Did you watch the video in the above post? They were moving away from him. Not towards him.

He would NEVER have treated a white girl like that. And that's the fucking point.
You are STUPID.

#1:Have you listened to any of the interviews of the RESIDENTS of the neighborhood/community in which this PRIVATE POOL is located?

#2:Right now you are probably the only person claiming "racial motivation."

#3: Explain in detail how you KNOW THIS:

Quote:

Are you feeling guilt and remorse ...

..................over how you mistreated your Black GF who dumped your ass?
Old 06-10-2015, 06:24 AM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

"Restrained"?

The two officers went after the two guys, who backed up when the officer turned toward them and began reaching for his weapon (13 seconds in) and then fled as soon as the officer pulled his weapon at about 15 seconds in). The officer never pointed his weapon at the two guys but is clearly shown pointing it toward the ground until he reholstered his weapon after the guys ran and the other two officers left in pursuit.

You have taken what you want to have happened to fit your agenda, and then interpreted the video accordingly to attribute YOUR MENTAL PROCESSES to the officer. That happened with Brown, Gray, and Scott. It was even going on on this board with Martin WITHOUT A VIDEO. It's called "speculation."

Now one of the hysterical posters is claiming the officers were "harassing" the kids.
Why did two of his fellow officers rush to his side after he pulled his gun. It looks to me they knew immediately that he had let himself get out of control. They were leaving before he pulled his weapon btw.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:28 AM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are STUPID.

#1:Have you listened to any of the interviews of the RESIDENTS of the neighborhood/community in which this PRIVATE POOL is located?

#2:Right now you are probably the only person claiming "racial motivation."

#3: Explain in detail how you KNOW THIS:

Are you feeling guilt and remorse ...

..................over how you mistreated your Black GF who dumped your ass?
Show me a video of a 14 year old white girl being treated like that by the police. I've listened to the interview given by the white kid who took the video. He said the girls were not doing anything and didn't deserve the treatment they received. I'm the only person claiming racial motivation? I guess they don't let you watch tv in the fucking assisted living center if you shit yourself more than twice a day. You keep saying it's not racial, and yet we keep seeing incident after incident that involves white cops and black people, what the fuck else do you call it? They might not all be racial, but to say that none of them are is fucking ludicrous.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women