Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 11:11 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just admit who was standing in the way of an appropriate US response, IBChickenpecker.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:15 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FDR once stated that to obtain important goals that it is sometimes necessary to “hold hands with the devil”. Arguably, in the realm of geopolitics, the Saudis wield an influence the U.S. needs, if it can, to exploit. In no manner, can you make a similar argument for Cuba.
You do realize how many Saudis were on the hijacked planes of 9/11? There could be a case made that we have spent far more in that region than what we have extracted from it....the Middle East that is.

Cuba does have oil potential , maybe that influenced a thaw in relations....

Without US sanctions, offshore exploration will be easier. Besides, the use of advanced technology will increase the chances to find commercially viable wells. In the new context, offshore blocks acquisition will become an expensive auction game where US oil companies may grab all interesting places.

Read more: http://www.muscatdaily.com/Archive/B...#ixzz3O7rbFIOk
Follow us: @muscat_daily on Twitter | muscatdailyonline on Facebook

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...uba-oil-quest/

Given its prospects, it's doubtful that Cuba will give up its hunt for oil. The U.S. Geological Survey estimates that the waters north and west of Cuba contain 4.6 billion barrels of oil. State-owned Cubapetroleo says undiscovered offshore reserves all around the island may be more than 20 billion barrels, which would be double the reserves of Mexico.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:05 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Cuba has 5 billion to 20 billion barrels of oil off its coast, just 70 miles off the Florida Keys. Soon, Cuban workers on a Chinese-built rig owned by Spain will be drilling in mile deep-waters. China has signed contracts with oil companies from Brazil, India, Italy, Russia and Spain and is in talks with China over lease deals. This oil find could make Cuba independent of Venezuelan crude, from which Cuba gets 60 percent of its oil. Due to our 49-year embargo with Cuba, U.S. oil companies cannot drill in Cuban waters, supply equipment there, or help in the event of an oil spill.[xiv]"
http://instituteforenergyresearch.or...ources/#_edn14
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:31 AM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Cuba has 5 billion to 20 billion barrels of oil off its coast, just 70 miles off the Florida Keys. Soon, Cuban workers on a Chinese-built rig owned by Spain will be drilling in mile deep-waters. China has signed contracts with oil companies from Brazil, India, Italy, Russia and Spain and is in talks with China over lease deals. This oil find could make Cuba independent of Venezuelan crude, from which Cuba gets 60 percent of its oil. Due to our 49-year embargo with Cuba, U.S. oil companies cannot drill in Cuban waters, supply equipment there, or help in the event of an oil spill.[xiv]"
http://instituteforenergyresearch.or...ources/#_edn14
It costs the U S about $50. to $75 dollars to obtain a barrel of crude. It takes Saudi about #10 to $15 to get the same barrel. No one is going to drill much till the price goes up.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:57 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
It costs the U S about $50. to $75 dollars to obtain a barrel of crude. It takes Saudi about #10 to $15 to get the same barrel. No one is going to drill much till the price goes up.
How much does it "cost" to get it to the U.S.? And how much has it cost?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:05 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do realize how many Saudis were on the hijacked planes of 9/11? There could be a case made that we have spent far more in that region than what we have extracted from it....the Middle East that is. Cuba does have oil potential , maybe that influenced a thaw in relations....

Without US sanctions, offshore exploration will be easier. Besides, the use of advanced technology will increase the chances to find commercially viable wells. In the new context, offshore blocks acquisition will become an expensive auction game where US oil companies may grab all interesting places.

Read more: http://www.muscatdaily.com/Archive/B...#ixzz3O7rbFIOk
Follow us: @muscat_daily on Twitter | muscatdailyonline on Facebook

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...uba-oil-quest/

Given its prospects, it's doubtful that Cuba will give up its hunt for oil. The U.S. Geological Survey estimates that the waters north and west of Cuba contain 4.6 billion barrels of oil. State-owned Cubapetroleo says undiscovered offshore reserves all around the island may be more than 20 billion barrels, which would be double the reserves of Mexico.
This has been on Odumbo's bucket list since he campaigned for office. An influx of undocumented dim-retards from Cuba could swing Florida permanently into the dim-retard column. There is also a rumor that recounts how opening up dialog with Cuba, by terms of the treaty establishing Guantanamo, Comrade Raul and Odumbo -- without Congress -- could agree to close Guantanamo; thus, free the remaining prisoners as Odumbo has always promised and, in Comrade Raul's eyes, rid Cuba of the American presence in Cuba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just admit who was standing in the way of an appropriate US response, IBChickenpecker.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:08 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That's rich!

IBIdiot is so befuddled by all this activity that he doesn't remember which thread he's posting in, and to who. He's replying.

Keep it up. I think the nice men in the white coats and butterfly nets will be at your door soon.

Of course, it could be argued that Florida has been a blue state ever since they contributed to the illegal election of Shrubya. But I'm sure YOURE right, Corpy, and EVERYBODY else is wrong.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:21 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's rich!

IBIdiot is so befuddled by all this activity that he doesn't remember which thread he's posting in, and to who. He's replying.

Keep it up. I think the nice men in the white coats and butterfly nets will be at your door soon.

Of course, it could be argued that Florida has been a blue state ever since they contributed to the illegal election of Shrubya. But I'm sure YOURE right, Corpy, and EVERYBODY else is wrong.
This thread is about Cuba, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You lie when you say it is about something else, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:23 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

where did I say it was about anything else?

You really need a vacation, IBIdiot.

Time to leave in a HUFF!
Old 01-07-2015, 08:26 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
where did I say it was about anything else?

You really need a vacation, IBIdiot.

Time to leave in a HUFF!
You did make such a claim, and you lie when you say you didn't, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:31 AM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you understand the context in which I posted that? Do you have a problem with opening trade with Cuba? If so is it because of human rights violations? If so then do you have a problem with Saudi Arabia ' s human rights record? Are you linear in your thought process? I at least think I am as I think we should trade with both.
Aren't you making an assumption that Saudis are human?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:32 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Where did I claim this thread was about something other than Cuba? You're lying if you can't point out where I said this thread was about anything else.

One-two-three-four--

Based on YOUR OP, this thread is about PIGS LABELED FIDEL AND RAUL. I didn't see a word about Raul until post #42. Besides, Raul Julia is dead, just like your arguments, Corpy!

Five--six--seven...

You still won't admit who caused the U.S. to back off of Mexico in the 1930s, because you don't want to start another discussion about your hero worship for past despots, kinda like your affection for TWO PIGS LABELED FIDEL AND RAUL.

Eight...nine... Will he get off the canvas, fans?

You're lying flat on your back again, IBIdiot. And lying trough your false teeth again. You hijack your own thread constantly. And you're doing it again.

If you don't not deny it, then nobody could disagree that you're not telling the truth.

Old 01-07-2015, 08:34 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
where? You're lying if you can't point out where I said this thread was about anything else?

One-two-three-four--

You're lying flat on your back again, IBIdiot. You hijack your own thread constantly. .and you're doing it again.

If you don't. It deny it, then nobody could disagree that you're not telling the truth.

You lyingly claimed that a post about Cuba was off topic and unrelated to the thread, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:41 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Where did I do that, you punch drunk palooka?

Quote it. if you're right, I'll agree, but I'm not going to try and make sense out of your brain damaged accusations.

Otherwise, you're just continuing to hijack your own thread because you're desperately trying to avoid facing the reality of admitting your worship of despotism and hatred of freedom.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:44 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Where did I do that, you corpse?

You posted that lie at #37 (as differentiated from your other lies), you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM,

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women