Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2021, 07:51 AM   #31
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's amazing isn't it? I usually fly United or American. I am healthy as a horse and normally the only thing they offer me is a soft drink. So now any old decrepit fuck can get all kinds of perks as long as he has an experimental vaccine searing through his veins. Put all the unvaccinated to the back of the plane and give them a paper cup with water.
It’s just business. They have to put up with unruly passengers as long as they enforce mask mandates onboard. And lawsuits from customers who get COVID if they don’t. If everyone’s vaccinated there’s less fear of flying too. Undoubtedly they’d like to see the population vaccinated and have this behind us, just like the cruise lines.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 08:50 AM   #32
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
It’s just business. They have to put up with unruly passengers as long as they enforce mask mandates onboard. And lawsuits from customers who get COVID if they don’t. If everyone’s vaccinated there’s less fear of flying too. Undoubtedly they’d like to see the population vaccinated and have this behind us, just like the cruise lines.
Anyone win a Law Suit like that yet? You're on a plane for 2 or 3 hours, a week later you come down with Covid-19 how do you prove you contracted it on the plane? If you have a bad reaction from the vaccine can you sue the Vaccine Company? How does being vaccinated put less fear in flying? I am more fearful of a mishap that may cause the plane to crash than getting a cold on the plane which is basically what a Corona Virus is. This whole Pandemic has everyones priorities a bit fucked up.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:06 AM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Anyone win a Law Suit like that yet? You're on a plane for 2 or 3 hours, a week later you come down with Covid-19 how do you prove you contracted it on the plane? If you have a bad reaction from the vaccine can you sue the Vaccine Company? How does being vaccinated put less fear in flying? I am more fearful of a mishap that may cause the plane to crash than getting a cold on the plane which is basically what a Corona Virus is. This whole Pandemic has everyones priorities a bit fucked up.
Ten people died in commercial aircraft accidents in 2020 in the USA. 350,000 died from COVID.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:06 AM   #34
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

And don't forget the 2 and 3rd wave that was gonna overrun the hospitals and we were all gonna die its called THE BIG LIE
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:13 AM   #35
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

There was a second wave in the winter and it did overrun the hospitals. They had to put in a morgue on wheels close to where I live to handle the excess dead bodies.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:15 AM   #36
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Ten people died in commercial aircraft accidents in 2020 in the USA. 350,000 died from COVID.
Any of those 350,000 who died flew on a plane prior to catching a corona Virus?
Old 06-19-2021, 10:42 AM   #37
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Any of those 350,000 who died flew on a plane prior to catching a corona Virus?
Of course
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 04:08 PM   #38
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Of course
How do you prove that?
Old 06-19-2021, 04:11 PM   #39
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How do you prove that?
https://www.google.com/search?q=perc...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:08 PM   #40
Levianon17
BANNED

That's just statistics on Air Travel. I am sure people travel through Airports and on Airplanes and contract a Virus. I've flown for the last twelve years to Chicago to OHare Airport. ORD is one of the busiest Airports lots and lots of people my flights have always been about two three hours. Once in Chicago I usually catch a Bus to my final destination. I've never returned home ill from a Flu or Cold. But if I would have it could be from the Airport, the plane, the Bus or any other source during my stay. Or I could have been in a gestation period before I even started my trip. My point is it's rather difficult to pinpoint exactly where a person contracted a viral infection. It might be convenient to make an assumption a viral infection originated at an Airport or in a Plane but that's just a guess. Everyone is different in many ways, some people have phenomenal resistance to Cold and Flu Viruses. There are just too many variables of why some people get sick and others don't.
Old 06-19-2021, 05:56 PM   #41
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Maybe you should try licking the shopping carts the next time you go to Piggly Wiggly?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 06:19 PM   #42
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Maybe you should try licking the shopping carts the next time you go to Piggly Wiggly?
Why?
Old 06-19-2021, 09:57 PM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Why?
the pigs are there. lol.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 10:22 PM   #44
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

More anti-vaxxer horse shit. If you have access to the vaccine you should take it. Please.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 11:34 AM   #45
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That's just statistics on Air Travel. I am sure people travel through Airports and on Airplanes and contract a Virus. I've flown for the last twelve years to Chicago to OHare Airport. ORD is one of the busiest Airports lots and lots of people my flights have always been about two three hours. Once in Chicago I usually catch a Bus to my final destination. I've never returned home ill from a Flu or Cold. But if I would have it could be from the Airport, the plane, the Bus or any other source during my stay. Or I could have been in a gestation period before I even started my trip. My point is it's rather difficult to pinpoint exactly where a person contracted a viral infection. It might be convenient to make an assumption a viral infection originated at an Airport or in a Plane but that's just a guess. Everyone is different in many ways, some people have phenomenal resistance to Cold and Flu Viruses. There are just too many variables of why some people get sick and others don't.
I get your point, it would be hard to pin specific COVID cases on the airlines if they removed mask mandates. But something like that didn't stop the lawyers from putting Dow Corning into bankruptcy for false claims about silicone breast implants. Or suing private plane manufacturing in the USA out of existence for a while because of crashes that mostly occurred for reasons out of the control of the manufacturers.

You may be right, I don't know.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women