Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #31
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

i live in west texas and we welcome every provider who comes here but the problem with west texas is eccie isnt as well know here like it is in the bigger cities. From most of the providers who regular west texas and there success here is the also advertise in bp they say for every 1 client they have from eccie they see 3 from bp. But because we are blessed with some eccie providers who toftt and post both bp and eccie were recruiting more and more eccie clients. Hope to see some of you ladies come our way sometime
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #32
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Charles, Bwahahahah...I would not invent another one in Texas lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #33
Niki Filly
Account Disabled

User ID: 43316

I have been to West Tx twice. I have done very well both times. Im thinking on trying east or South Tx next.
Try to post a heads up ad 1 or 2 weeks before you plan on arriving. I get more calls when I do it that way. Some guys need to plan to make an appointment. If I dont get 2 to 3 prebooks I cancel and go where they book. once you get a couple good reviews then others will follow.
Niki Filly is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #34
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
MarieElena and Sweet N Little, 2 of my favorites over 40. They have so much in common and they don't even know it.
awwe thanks Jwood, but at the end of the month I will be in the over 50 group! wooo hooo!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #35
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Hell, I have thought about retiring to Texas just because of the wide selection.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #36
jenessaskye
Account Disabled

User ID: 79924
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcdann View Post
i live in west texas and we welcome every provider who comes here but the problem with west texas is eccie isnt as well know here like it is in the bigger cities. From most of the providers who regular west texas and there success here is the also advertise in bp they say for every 1 client they have from eccie they see 3 from bp. But because we are blessed with some eccie providers who toftt and post both bp and eccie were recruiting more and more eccie clients. Hope to see some of you ladies come our way sometime
Thats how it is everywhere. In iowa we have grainbeltnews, TER, and eccie and i still see at least 4 clients from BP for every 1 whose even heard of any of those sites much less is an active member.
jenessaskye is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
Hell, I have thought about retiring to Texas just because of the wide selection.
Dallas and bring the vitamin V! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #38
Guest092812-04
Account Disabled

User ID: 94762
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

I am not sure what advice to give you.. I can just tell you that I have been on the board for less than 60 days.. I was brand new to this (provider biz), and didnt have a clue.

I have only left Texas twice. I only left only because S'port is so close. The men in this area have been more than wonderful to me.. I am not fake with them, and I have only met one of them that did not gain my respect. I now have 11 reviews (from some very well know names) that tell every man that reads them that I am the real deal.

Girl, these ladies that dont come here may have something to hide.. Their rates my be to high for the area (started out where you are, I did much better when I came down), their attitudes may not be up to par, or they my be blowing off appts.. I personally, cant even go on tour, because I have men here that I see every week. They have come through for me is the best ways, and I wouldnt dare just burn put om them for a week or 2.

So, Come to East Texas and give them a shot.. I think you will do fine..
Guest092812-04 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #39
MariaElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74297
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenessaskye View Post
Thats how it is everywhere. In iowa we have grainbeltnews, TER, and eccie and i still see at least 4 clients from BP for every 1 whose even heard of any of those sites much less is an active member.
WOW...this is very helpful info for planning a tour..which i'm doing right now...

thank you for the "intel"...
MariaElena is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:26 PM   #40
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

hey if your touring texas please dont forget all of us wonderful gentlemen here in west texas we would love to meet you also
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #41
MariaElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74297
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcdann View Post
hey if your touring texas please dont forget all of us wonderful gentlemen here in west texas we would love to meet you also
Well sugar plum. Thanks for the sweet invite
Eat ur wheaties. I'm on my way
Winks
MariaElena is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:46 PM   #42
jenessaskye
Account Disabled

User ID: 79924
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaElena View Post
WOW...this is very helpful info for planning a tour..which i'm doing right now...

thank you for the "intel"...
Np if your coming to iowa just ask for work verification. Most clients here are happy enough to provide it or references. We do have regularly scheduled stings every 2 or 3 weeks though so make sure you check what they give you.
jenessaskye is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #43
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Over 50 states in the U.S. Why people still make this a big deal is beyond me. Pack your bags and travel! For me, It's extremely rewarding financially! Texas? I realized I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. However, there are TWO guys from Dallas that I'd LOVE to meet. HmmmmMMMMMmmmm
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 PM   #44
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a list of mods and select fktards I will see if I go...Naomi, you know what's up lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #45
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Houston isn't like Dallas. Houston has charming gentil southern gentlemen with fine haberdashery. You fine ladies are always welcome in Houston.
simpleton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women