Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163119
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42444
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36898
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2016, 01:20 PM   #31
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
is that like hiding the risks associated with a sharp knife?
I am surprised that there is not a warning label attached to your #2 pencil telling you how many ways you can harm yourself just by having one in the same room with you.
Maybe there should be another added warning at all energy outlets letting you know that if you plug-in, fill up, turn on, fail to turn off, and on and on ad nauseum, that you personally and together will destroy the environment and you should never do anything because just by existing and exhaling you are changing the climate and you will eventually die and could possibly cause the death of anybody that fails to heed the warning and or plays in the street with headphones on.
There is a huge difference between not warning consumers about ridiculously obvious risks of using something dangerous, and a company hiding risks to their business from their investors.

So, no, it is not at all like hiding the risks of using a knife.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 02:19 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
There is a huge difference between not warning consumers about ridiculously obvious risks of using something dangerous, and a company hiding risks to their business from their investors.

Quote:
ridiculously obvious risks of using something dangerous

You sound like Ted Kaczynski, probably look like him, too...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:12 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

You mean like when Odumbo went before the American people and lied about how "al Qaeda is defeated and on the run" to downplay the obvious danger and risk that organization posed to the American people and their public servants in foreign places like an ambassador in Benghazi, eatbibeau?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:32 PM   #34
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You mean like when Odumbo went before the American people and lied about how "al Qaeda is defeated and on the run" to downplay the obvious danger and risk that organization posed to the American people and their public servants in foreign places like an ambassador in Benghazi, eatbibeau?
Can you show me the quote where Obama said that Al Qaeda was defeated and no longer posed any threat to the people of the US? Everything I've seen from him has stated that they still pose a threat and our "war" against them is an on-going thing. Unless you can provide me the quote, your attempt at a red herring is either a lie or evidence of you being led around like a good little sheep.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 03:59 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Can you show me the quote where Obama said that Al Qaeda was defeated and no longer posed any threat to the people of the US? Everything I've seen from him has stated that they still pose a threat and our "war" against them is an on-going thing. Unless you can provide me the quote, your attempt at a red herring is either a lie or evidence of you being led around like a good little sheep.

At least thirty-two times, eatbibeau. And you'd be the disingenuous sheep with your head in the sheep dip, eatbibeau.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:01 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ekimomo, get your perverted uncle Urinal Lips to read this to you at bed time...

https://bobtisdale.files.wordpress.c...rol-part-1.pdf

Like the true dolt you are whiffy, wrong thread. so I guess you proved what I said about you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:42 PM   #37
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I agree with you completely. If the idea that all men are created equal were truly believed by liberals, they wouldn't promote diversity/affirmative action programs that utilizes the government to discriminate against white men.
Wow, I would like to see the Liberals back stroke their asses out of that one, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 04:52 PM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, LittleLiberalEva, do you think the government should criminalize speech in opposition to climate change?
Of course he does. Then he wouldn't have to argue with everyone and get his ass handed to him. Then get into damage control mode where he tries to convince everyone he didn't say this or didn't say that and you failed to comprehend ect. This stupid fuck thinks he has an BA, Phd, Masters Degree in just about every field there is. The only thing in reality he truly has is a W2 form from Walmart, lol.

Jim
Old 04-11-2016, 05:12 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Like the true dolt you are whiffy, wrong thread. so I guess you proved what I said about you.

Only FAGS and ekimomo use the word "dolt"... the 2 threads are BIG TIME connected... go sit on your uncle Urinal Lips lap and he will explain it to you, then y'all can talk about the first thing that pops up.

Quote:
Climate scientists depend on climate models for the attribution of global warmingto man-made greenhouse gases and depend on those models forprognostications of what future climate might be like here on Earth.

Climate models were created and designed prior to and without an
understanding of coupled ocean-atmosphere processes that can contribute to
global warming or suppress it. The climate models used by the
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and other politics-driven reportwritingorganizations still do not (cannot) simulate those ocean-atmosphere processes.

There are coupled ocean-atmosphere processes that can explain the warming of our ocean surfaces during the satellite era and the subsurface warming of our oceans since 1955. Sadly, due to the politics involved with climate changeresearch, few studies of the long-term impacts of those processes have been funded…or will be funded in the future if the current political atmosphere continues.

Climate models, as noted earlier, are the only means through which the climate science community can attribute to man-made greenhouse gases the global warming we’ve experienced since pre-industrial times, but the models used in those attribution studies are not capable of simulating the naturally occurring, coupled ocean-atmosphere processes that could also explain that warming.

Climate models do not properly simulate surface and atmospheric temperatures, ocean heat uptake, precipitation, and sea ice. In other words, they are not yet capable of the tasks for which they assumedly have been designed. Climate models do, however, provide value to discussions of global warming and climate change, inasmuch as they show how poorly they perform at simulating those variables. Some persons may conclude that climate models were designed and programmed to support United Nations political agendas, not to study climate as it exists on Earth.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:18 PM   #40
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

fiboeater...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVR3FjyoR8
Old 04-11-2016, 05:53 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Of course he does. Then he wouldn't have to argue with everyone and get his ass handed to him. Then get into damage control mode where he tries to convince everyone he didn't say this or didn't say that and you failed to comprehend ect. This stupid fuck thinks he has an BA, Phd, Masters Degree in just about every field there is. The only thing in reality he truly has is a W2 form from Walmart, lol.

Jim
Best thing if you have no facts, and cannot prove anything is to claim you handed someone their ass. LMAO
Quote:
Only FAGS and ekimomo use the word "dolt"... the 2 threads are BIG TIME connected... go sit on your uncle Urinal Lips lap and he will explain it to you, then y'all can talk about the first thing that pops up.
You know a lot about fags, is that why you are called cunt?

Just for my two fave losers. Whiffy, and jim. They are drowning in de Nile.
Old 04-11-2016, 06:25 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Old 04-11-2016, 06:28 PM   #43
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Best thing if you have no facts, and cannot prove anything is to claim you handed someone their ass. LMAO

Just for my two fave losers. Whiffy, and jim. They are drowning in de Nile.
It's not that we're in denial. It's just that we have no reason to go along with your bullshit. Now carry your ass before you get it handed to you again.

Jim
Old 04-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

I'm sure Kansas will let your stretched out tranny-ass into the women's restroom, just don't flush you depends down the toilet... ekimomo

Old 04-11-2016, 07:17 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It's not that we're in denial. It's just that we have no reason to go along with your bullshit. Now carry your ass before you get it handed to you again.

Jim
You need facts to hand anyone their ass jim. The only ass you have handed anyone is your own..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women