Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #31
Aidan MacKenna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1446
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb I Hear This Happens To Almost Every Traveling Girl Who Comes To Houston...

I'm so sorry this happened to you.

One girl came to Houston lately and the same thing happened to her, however, when I asked her for the handles or email addresses of the guys who NC/NSed she never seemed to have the information available.

My suggestion is to put up a post in the Houston Powder Room and call it "Houston Guys Who NC/NS" and put a post in the National Powder Room as well linking to it.
Aidan MacKenna is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #32
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sweets... Actually, it was all a ploy by the oil producing Arabs to get you to fill up your car a couple of times with $3.00 a fucking gallon gas to waste on a needless trip... They are pushing hard for $100.00 a barrel oil pricing....

Now fill up that tank and get your ass back to Dallas... lol
srvfin is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #33
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvfin View Post
Sweets... Actually, it was all a ploy by the oil producing Arabs to get you to fill up your car a couple of times with $3.00 a fucking gallon gas to waste on a needless trip... They are pushing hard for $100.00 a barrel oil pricing....

Now fill up that tank and get your ass back to Dallas... lol
She rode the damn Doggie down...that alone puts me in her corner. If I wasn't already committed (ok, I know) I'd hit it, fo sho ...the Dallas mutts seem to really like this girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I KNOW I WILL PROBABLY GET FLAMED FOR THIS BUT I REALLY DO NOT CARE I AM PISSED! I GOT ON THE DIRTY GREYHOUND AT 3:15 AM JUST TO GET HERE IN TIME FOR THOSE APPTS AND THERE WAS A STINKY LADY SITTING ACROSS FROM ME AND THE STENCH GAVE ME A MIGRAINE!!
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #34
srvfin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
She rode the damn Doggie down...that alone puts me in her corner. If I wasn't already committed (ok, I know) I'd hit it, fo sho ...the Dallas mutts seem to really like this girl.
Dude.... Hahahahaha.... I can't believe I missed that!.... I was only kidding but it was already funny.... Was it pussy stink?... Should have rented a car....
Old 01-15-2011, 01:31 PM   #35
brandilynn
BANNED

User ID: 18302
My ECCIE Reviews

...aw girl im sorry this happened to you.

For the future maybe consider charging a
24hour/25% cancellation fee, or something similar
to soften the blow when your out of town.
brandilynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #36
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Guess it depends on the girl. Some girls come here so often I think should move here.

Guys that no call no show girls should be mentioned in a thread, maybe the Sandbox.
ibechill is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #37
srvfin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandilynn View Post
...aw girl im sorry this happened to you.

For the future maybe consider charging a
24hour/25% cancellation fee, or something similar
to soften the blow when your out of town.
Now that's gonna work.... "Hey, I can't make the appointment but I am gonna swing by and give you 25% of our agreed upon date rate...." I see that happening, right....
Old 01-15-2011, 02:01 PM   #38
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

The idea is the hobbyist would pay a premium on the next visit, a reverse makeup NSNC kind of thing.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:54 PM   #39
srvfin
Valued Poster

Dude.... Are you kidding me?.... Tell me how many ladies on here give a second chance to a fucktard after a NC/NS?... None!...
Old 01-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #40
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

I've only seen it from the last minute cancellation standpoint, something came up at work and the lady I had scheduled with lost out on other appointments because of it. Seemed only fair to reward her for the kindness of scheduling with me again. The time we are thincking of the lady only got three maybe four hours warning. Not enough time to rebook another session at her price point.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
.....the hobbyist would pay a premium on the next visit, .....
That worked for "The Only Phone Company In Town" aka S.W.Bell ...

... but with a lot of talent looking for something to do, not so likely.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:42 PM   #42
NorthWood
Valued Poster

Blowpop was right: we need a NCNS forum so all NCNS's, by either client or provider, get outed and the alledged offender could reply, then the fucktard/hooktard community could make their own semi-informed decisions to see or not see.
NorthWood is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:01 PM   #43
slowrider69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I say post the names of the NCNS people.

If not it seems like you are just starting an ad of poor me come save me to get more business.
slowrider69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #44
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, I love you Jules.
If I ever come back to Dallas - it is ON.

Ever since I went to Houston, (which was a freaking sweet trip, after I figured out a few things, ie LOWER your rates by 20 bucks & do HALF HOUR specials, the calls will come in. But, it sounds shitty, doesn't it? It felt that way too, but after 3 days of nothing - my last four days were blissful) as I was saying, ever since, I get one or two calls/emails once a week, asking me when I'm coming back, I wasn't going to, believe me.. but I got a few free nights in points rewards - so I was planning a trip. You my dear, have made me re-think that notion.

However, I neverrr get pre-bookings, people just come when they come? It does suck ass to have these things set in stone (or so you think) & everyone falls flat off the face of the Earth. then they wonder why we get so mean or don't want to see certain guys. This is why.

You're beautiful, Miss Jaguar - don't let these guys get you down. Leave Texas & see what it's like, guaranteed - they'll miss you then. <3

Diana.
DianaDeepthroats is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #45
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalyn grace View Post
Hey, I also had some NCNS, which will be posted. Its sad it just takes a minute to send a email. I am thankful for what I did make.

If you need a ride home, we would be happy to let you ride with us. Iv road on a bus from Dallas to Phoneix. I wouldnt want that for anyone.

Just send me a pm- just check yours!!

xoxoMaddy
If you're in Houston and . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
thanks everyone for the kind words... i just knew i would get flamed and told to take my ass back to dallas lol

i am going to try to stick it out one more day here so my trip will not be a total bust.
you're in Houston you girls should try to sell doubles like the other Dallas duo's (Madison May, Delanie Smith, etc)
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women