Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-26-2020, 01:00 PM   #31
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Px.....you have 4 little ones with their parents in a house....
You don't burn down the house to save them.
That's exactly what we are doing to the US now.

Hidalgo might have made a decent clerk somewhere but she hasn't the brains to be the county judge.
Old 04-26-2020, 01:58 PM   #32
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Makes me wonder what they do after they step in dog shit.
Likely the same mentality of person that would turn a condom inside out to get a second use out of it.....
Old 04-26-2020, 04:51 PM   #33
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
umm, i'm not directing this comment to anyone in particular, but it is relevant to the judge's order that the coronavirus is spread by respiratory droplets. those are things you breathe in, in case you didn't get the memo..
So the droplets are not what you breathe out ?
(like a sneeze or cough)

What do you think make up farts coming out of your ass... are fart "smell particles" smaller than the openings of "materials you already have at home" ?

Dora fucked up. She should have never been elected. Must be some of those dead people voting things I guess.

Did you NOT get the memo ?
Old 04-26-2020, 05:26 PM   #34
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Px.....you have 4 little ones with their parents in a house....
You don't burn down the house to save them.
That's exactly what we are doing to the US now.

Hidalgo might have made a decent clerk somewhere but she hasn't the brains to be the county judge.
i totally see where you're coming from tbone. i hate to keep tying shit back to the orange man, but if we rewound the tape and had used a Manhattan project or a moonshot type of approach with respect to testing and tracking of covid-19, as South Korea and Germany have done, instead of "we'll see what happens," your idea would have worked. the problem comes from a very unusual aspect of this virus, per the experts, which is that the virus can be transmitted by people who don't know they have it. (why that is we don't know yet.) unless we can establish through almost universal testing who has and who doesnt have it, there is no safe way, imo, to go back to business as usual.

it seems some states are about to try going back to "business as usual"-ish, so they will be the guinea pigs to see if a return to normalcy is possible. if cases start going exponential, then no, but if the curve remains flat, then yes. i think georgia was the first state to reopen following trump's advice before he reversed himself.

as public health measures, gloves, a mask, good hygiene, use of disinfectants on only inanimate objects, following the 6 foot rule, and frequent handwashing are probably the best we can do for now.

do i know all the answers? no way. even experts are trying to get a handle on the pandemic. there are multiple issues which i wont address now (because it would run 10 pages) that need to be worked out, such as whether the presence of antibodies means that Igs (immunoglobulins, fancy name for antibodies) confer immunity against reinfection or not. if we had started a Manhattan project-style of addressing all the relevant issues when the outbreak was limited to Wuhan, we might have a much better situation than what we have today.

without knowing who carries covid-19 and who doesn't, imo, there simply isn't any return to normalcy that's possible without jeopardizing lives.

in the meantime, georgia and a few other states can be the guinea pigs for the rest of us. as trump likes to say, "we"ll see what happens."

my business is getting as beat up as the next guy's, so am i happy about the quarantine? no way. it sucks. but i don't think there are any better alternatives just yet.
Old 04-26-2020, 05:30 PM   #35
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
So the droplets are not what you breathe out ?
(like a sneeze or cough)

What do you think make up farts coming out of your ass... are fart "smell particles" smaller than the openings of "materials you already have at home" ?

Dora fucked up. She should have never been elected. Must be some of those dead people voting things I guess.

Did you NOT get the memo ?
try since you should already be gone-heck at least SC makes some legit contributions other than trolling-i'm going to treat you as if you are already gone. if someone else wants to raise your points in a question, i will reply to and address that person's question, whomever it might be.

what you did was way out of line.
Old 04-26-2020, 06:28 PM   #36
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

The Manhattan project was infiltrated by the communists.... where did you go to school? I bet you believe everything in textbooks, too.
Old 04-26-2020, 06:29 PM   #37
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
try since you should already be gone-heck at least SC makes some legit contributions other than trolling-i'm going to treat you as if you are already gone. if someone else wants to raise your points in a question, i will reply to and address that person's question, whomever it might be.

what you did was way out of line.
Actually, it was the essence of your "argument" .... read it again cupcake. * and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:00 PM   #38
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:
at least SC makes some legit contributions
SC, legit contributions?
Fucking Tebow, nearly sharted on that one....
Old 04-26-2020, 07:26 PM   #39
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
SC, legit contributions?
Fucking Tebow, nearly sharted on that one....
his trump trolling was as funny as your stuff. you, ZP, and SC were killing it..

ya'll should do stand up, methinks..
Old 04-26-2020, 07:36 PM   #40
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
his trump trolling was as funny as your stuff. you, ZP, and SC were killing it..

ya'll should do stand up, methincks..
fixed it.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:40 PM   #41
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Every time you see someone walking out of the grocery store with a mask and gloves on ..... watch them carefully to see what they do about sanitizing their SHOES IN WHICH THEY GET INTO THE CAR, DRIVE HOME, AND WALK INTO THE HOUSE.

With mask and gloves ... they are pissing in a hurricane.
This ^.

Even if our resident academia lawyer might protest, answer me this...

What happens to "respitory droplets" if said droplets do not make contact with a surface before gravity kicks in ?
Old 04-26-2020, 07:41 PM   #42
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Quote:

ya'll should do stand up, methinks..
Not at all px.....every one of sc’s threads and posts could be summed up in two words....”Kill Whitey”....and everyone here is tired as fuck with it....he contributes nothing of value to this board and never has. You should see that by now....
Old 04-26-2020, 07:50 PM   #43
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

+
Old 04-26-2020, 08:30 PM   #44
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
This ^.

Even if our resident academia lawyer might protest, answer me this...

What happens to "respitory droplets" if said droplets do not make contact with a surface before gravity kicks in ?
unless you breathe through your shoe,...

maybe put a mask on your shoe to be really safe..
Old 04-27-2020, 05:55 AM   #45
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Didn't the Manhattan project take six years to deliver a payload?
70 million people died before we put a stop to the imperialism/fascism virus. I think we are ahead of that curve.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women