Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453218
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41281
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35701
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2011, 07:30 AM   #31
finlay
Account Disabled

User ID: 56335
My ECCIE Reviews

Im here as much as I can be
finlay is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #32
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

pickupkid still here causing trouble
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:34 AM   #33
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care who gets pissed at my comment. BUT, your post comes across as IF the men are suppose to step up and take care of you/other ladies IF something comes up in their life.

Wrong!

This hobby is about men seeing women they wish to enjoy downtime with w/o feeling obligated to financially help the women out at every turn in their life when things happen.
And no man is obligated to see a lady more than once if he doesn't want to. And thus seeing her once, he should be able to use her as a reference. (again w/o feeling obligated to do anything more for her) beyond taking care of her *date donation*.

Now let's turn the tables, Wet. You see a guy once, and he's in dire needs of help. Are YOU willing to step up and back him up and help him out? Because that's pretty much what your indicating to the men. To me that's selfish & greedy. Esp. the *you can't back us up but they still use you as a ref*

These men owe use women nothing beyond the date that takes place! Be thankful/grateful for those who do help because they can & will. W/o feeling obligated to do so.

That's my opinion as this is not the first time you've brought something of this nature up.

Now I'm going back to my 70 degree weather and a boat ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
Hi,

I know a lot of people haven't seen me in a long time...and when the stuff hits the fan no on steps up (which is how I like it) but I want to know (after going through my list ahehhe. *wink*) who is still around....??????

Has the game changed so much that you can't back us up but still use us/me as references?

P.S. I will do an ISO in one week....just because I'm bored!

Sincerely,
Wet
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #34
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

Tardy LMAO but still
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:06 PM   #35
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I don't care who gets pissed at my comment. BUT, your post comes across as IF the men are suppose to step up and take care of you/other ladies IF something comes up in their life.

Wrong!

This hobby is about men seeing women they wish to enjoy downtime with w/o feeling obligated to financially help the women out at every turn in their life when things happen.
And no man is obligated to see a lady more than once if he doesn't want to. And thus seeing her once, he should be able to use her as a reference. (again w/o feeling obligated to do anything more for her) beyond taking care of her *date donation*.

Now let's turn the tables, Wet. You see a guy once, and he's in dire needs of help. Are YOU willing to step up and back him up and help him out? Because that's pretty much what your indicating to the men. To me that's selfish & greedy. Esp. the *you can't back us up but they still use you as a ref*

The very last line above: What YOU, WM, has just described and how you interpreted this/WV's post IS not at all what was meant.

You always seem to know how to turn everything around, put words into the mouths of others and tweak everything to your way of thinking or the way you want things to be. It is amazing how you are the first person (and the ONLY person) to constantly say you are not looking for trouble, a fight, drama, etc, etc- yet it just exudes from your very soul.

How dare YOU attack WV for something YOU THINK she meant- when in fact that IS NOT the way it is. You are DEFINATELY "something else" missy.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:01 AM   #36
korea1
Account Disabled

User ID: 31208
My ECCIE Reviews

me me im here toooo! \(^u^)/
korea1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:17 AM   #37
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Smile There you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea1 View Post
me me im here toooo! \(^u^)/
You have been quiet for awhile.

Glad to see you still active.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #38
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeppers, I am something else. Thanks for letting me know that.

FYI, I didn't attack WV. I, missy, commented on what she put forth.
NOW, if what she put forth is NOT at all how it came across. (to me)
Then SHE, WV, is capable of indicating such.

Until then, do not attack my right to voice my opinion regarding what was put forth in her words and do not insult me nor state I'm turning things around, tweeking their posts or putting words into her mouth. Which is absolutely absurd for you to state such. As it is for you to attack someone because their opinion doesn't suit you.
I voice my opinion based on what's put forth to community. It's been a full day and I've yet to see the OP come back with a comment stating that her post was not meant as such. Until then, MY opinion stands as is! it's NOT the first time she's put forth the same thing about men using her as a ref. when they only seen her once. etc.

Have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
The very last line above: What YOU, WM, has just described and how you interpreted this/WV's post IS not at all what was meant.

You always seem to know how to turn everything around, put words into the mouths of others and tweak everything to your way of thinking or the way you want things to be. It is amazing how you are the first person (and the ONLY person) to constantly say you are not looking for trouble, a fight, drama, etc, etc- yet it just exudes from your very soul.

How dare YOU attack WV for something YOU THINK she meant- when in fact that IS NOT the way it is. You are DEFINATELY "something else" missy.

KKA
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #39
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Here in spirit, always. Just on a serious summerlong drought of free time and disposable income. Keep posting pretty pics ladies, and interesting stories guys, and pass the lotion
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:21 PM   #40
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
wicked MILF wrote in part:
".....It's been a full day and I've yet to see the OP come back with a comment stating that her post was not meant as such....."
Some members only come onto the forums once a week or so!!...
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:48 AM   #41
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ****Hi Everyone!****

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post
Did you take a break?
Yes, I have been taking a break...aeheheh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
I'm still kickn'...thank goodness! Velvet, you know the saying, "there's just too many women and so little time," but now, they have to add...so little funds. With hobby funds being tight...I think most of the hobbyists are being more *choosy* and selecting the newer ladies first...they're men, you can't blame them for that!!

It's always kinda been that way...but now, there's just so many new providers that some of the tried and true, longtime providers, are being skirted to the side. Not blaming anyone...it's just the nature of the beast. Hobbyists know we will always be here...we've been here (lol) for many years...and as sad as that reality is...that's just the way it is.

My advice is to reinvent your business...think of different ways to get their attention. Hope things get better for you hon!
Hi,

To be honest, my real concern was for the male members that had started trolling and for some of the ladies that have gotten in HOT water over the past few months by hanging in the streets, too.

I haven't spoken with you in awhile since my trip down to RGV and if anyone was/is following the drama, then you will know exactly what this thread was really about!

I'm doing good and at one time I did think of "reinventing" myself but thought heck I run my biz on being honest and trustworthy so to have 5 ids doesn't suit me! Thanks for your post, I can relate to exactly what you were saying....***communication***

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_29m View Post
Still here Wet! Travelling alot with work and now just had some minor knee surgery that will put me on the shelf for a few days. On P411 now...hopefully that will help with some of the screening too!
Hi,

oh wow, I hope your knee is feeling a lot better....I have worried about you, too...all the drama earlier in Japan.....I'm glad you home and resting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidT View Post
Do any providers take silver bullion???
Hi, What is "silver bullion?"

Quote:

Well, Well, Well.....Have you ever seen me post or beg for anything from any of member here or any other board for that matter (like your "workers" do)?

Wrong!

And no man is obligated to see a lady more tA

These men owe use women nothing beyond the date that takes place! Be thankful/grateful for those who do help because they can & will. W/o feeling obligated to do so.

That's my opinion as this is not the first time you've brought something of this nature up.

oh really, I think you have me confused with the girls you turn out and teach!

Now I'm going back to my 70 degree weather and a boat ride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post

KKA
Thanks!

Quote:
Yeppers, I am something else. Thanks for letting me know that.

FYI, I didn't attack WV. I, missy, commented on what she put forth.
NOW, if what she put forth is NOT at all how it came across. (to me)
Then SHE, WV, is capable of indicating such.

Until then, do not attack my right to voice my opinion regarding what was put forth in her words and do not insult me nor state I'm turning things around, tweeking their posts or putting words into her mouth. Which is absolutely absurd for you to state such. As it is for you to attack someone because their opinion doesn't suit you.
I voice my opinion based on what's put forth to community. It's been a full day and I've yet to see the OP come back with a comment stating that her post was not meant as such. Until then, MY opinion stands as is! it's NOT the first time she's put forth the same thing about men using her as a ref. when they only seen her once. etc.

Have a great day!
[quote=dennisrn;1483128]Some members only come onto the forums once a week or so!!...[/quote]

Thank everyone for playing along...you guys know I always try to post a thread that everyone can say something for fun to brighten someone's day. For those of you thought I was begging, I'm so sorry you took my written words that way........

Wicked....you really need to stay out of mine...me and you have had our long drawn out 'post' they usually get shut down because you like to start 'shit' and I am one that don't mind going back and forth with you!

Remember this, you need to stay in your little world of using new girls and then taking their clients! This post has nothing to do what you suggested but I'm glad it hit a nerve in you...btw, why do you post in my threads, anyway? You're a provider that doesn't work this city and by your post you can tell you don't keep current on any subject that effects this biz here in SA....madam....

As for as referencing topic, to me it becomes a security risk for me when gentlemen I haven't see in two or three years use me as a reference. Reason one, they could be giving my id to undercover, reason two, they could have gotten popped in one of the many stings that has been going in this city for the past few month.

We discussed this before when things weren't so HOT in this city and the guys stated their opinion and it fits perfectly to what you said....."These men owe use women nothing beyond the date that takes place."

Over the past few years and all the drama coming from these boards, I wanted to see who was still hanging around to make this place a happier hobbin community even it's to post a joke or brighten anothers person day by just saying hi.....it's not all about the benji's with me (well okay when the rent is due aheheh)!

Oh yeah, most of my past friends know that I encourage them to see other ladies....REMEMBER THAT!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:08 AM   #42
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm present and accounted for. Thanks for letting me know about your "roll call", Wet. I was talking with a friend from Oklahoma, TheHorseTrainer who told me that the SA people are awesome. I'm so glad Wet took me under her wing.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #43
Whitedog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Holy smokes!! A simple post sure seems to have turned into more than what I think was intended.....

Anyway, hi Wet. I'm still around, but not very active. The old white dog in my avatar, that you met once upon a time, has passed on though, at the ripe old doggie age of 14 1/2. I sure miss him... :-(
Whitedog is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #44
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedog View Post
Holy smokes!! A simple post sure seems to have turned into more than what I think was intended.....
Exactly!!!!! Because some people just LOVE to be vigilantes and start shit for no reason other than to enhance their own underhanded or obvious (yet oblivious to themselves) agendas. As usual. Nothing has changed, nor will it anytime soon.

Wet Velvet, you rock.

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #45
sweetshane
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Im still here babe! Let me know if you need anything!
MUAH
sweetshane is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women