Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2021, 08:35 AM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Hunter isn't the new president, Big Bad Joe is. Trumps kids look at them if you want to investigate someone. Erik could be lock (sic) up for being down right STUPID. A constant source of embarrassment. Their (sic) not the president, DONNIE is. And Billy Barr did say it, look it up, turn off Fox and read.
No, Barr never said "there's no there there" regarding Hunter. He only said there was no reason - yet - to appoint a Special Counsel. Hunter is far more crooked than any of the Trump kids and you know it. It's amazing how anyone can pretend he and his enabling daddy did nothing wrong. If his last name was Trump he would have been crucified by the media. The double standard applied by the lamestream media and swallowed by you DNC sycophants is incredibly hypocritical and disgraceful!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:58 AM   #32
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No sense arguing with someone who loves someone so much they can't see the other side. Just like someone's wife screwing the neighborhood and the husband confronts her and she says no I would never do that. Then once he goes to work she continue on. Hey go for it big guy, believe what you want. I am done cause to me its meaningless. Make up all the excuses you want, I am glad he is out of there in a couple of weeks. 81 million thought the same.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 10:37 AM   #33
lustylad
Premium Access

I'm not a trump lover. But you're clearly a trump hater. And your intense hatred makes you turn a blind eye to the stinking corruption that's right smack in front of you.

I don't point out bad behavior on your side to excuse trump. I point it out to expose your brazen hypocrisy and double standards. Show a little self-awareness, you'll live longer.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:17 AM   #34
bypass
Valued Poster

You are half right.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:41 AM   #35
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You had ONE review in the Pittsburgh forum in 2020. ONE. That is a fact. You contribute basically nothing here in terms of hofo so it is laughable that you call out someone else for his lack of reviews.
I've been on here two years and I've done six reviews in that time. Lusty hasn't done a single review in the past five years. Some of your reviews are out of state as well. Why do you continue to demonstrate your ignorance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
And you have to belong to the right club in order to benefit from my hofo.
So you admit that you don't contribute to the board. I couldn't care less about being in your club. Well, actually I would never want to be in your club.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 11:46 AM   #36
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You "listeded" to the whole call - sure you did - LOL You aren't fooling anyone. If anyone is speaking from a position of ignorance it is you. You are just so so gullible and ill-informed.

Try educating yourself for a change instead of continuing to embarrass yourself
In addition to continually posting from a position of ignorance, now you've also demonstrated your hypocrisy:

Quote:
Any normal person knew exactly what was meant. Last I looked, this is a hooker review board, not an Ivy league English Class forum. Typos happen. No one cares or gets bent out of shape over them except apparently you
You people make this too easy. The only problem is, you're to ignorant to know when you've been beat, so I think I'll take a little break from showing you people the truth.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 12:51 PM   #37
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Why do you continue to demonstrate your ignorance?
You probably think begging the question is clever. I find it sophomoric. Do you enjoy beating your girlfriend?

Quote:
So you admit that you don't contribute to the board. I couldn't care less about being in your club. Well, actually I would never want to be in your club.
My contributions are available for the chosen few. Now run along to your next Mickey Mouse Club meeting. Don't forget to wear the ears!

Old 01-05-2021, 12:55 PM   #38
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You people make this too easy. The only problem is, you're to ignorant to know when you've been beat, so I think I'll take a little break from showing you people the truth.
Most people learned the difference between "to" and "too" in 4th grade. Also, the past participle of beat is beaten.

You make this too easy.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:05 PM   #39
bypass
Valued Poster

you're just too dumb to know you're dumb. Just saying.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:08 PM   #40
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I've been on here two years and I've done six reviews in that time. Lusty hasn't done a single review in the past five years. Some of your reviews are out of state as well. Why do you continue to demonstrate your ignorance?
This is just so laughable. You called out Lusty for his one review a year - yet you IGNORED that you yourself had ONE review in the Pittsburgh forum in 2020. ONE. THAT IS A CERTIFIABLE FACT. What a self own - calling out someone for something you have done yourself. Is this what you meant about demonstrating your ignorance?

Again - you contribute basically nothing here in terms of hofo so it is laughable that you call out someone else for his lack of reviews.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 03:19 PM   #41
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
you're just too dumb to know you're dumb. Just saying.
Haha... at least you have a sense of humor. Maybe you can help 1pitts find his?

Funny thing is, the poster in my sig line (StandinStraight) actually claimed he was a Pittsburgh college professor!
Old 01-05-2021, 03:22 PM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
This is just so laughable. You called out Lusty for his one review a year - yet you IGNORED that you yourself had ONE review in the Pittsburgh forum in 2020. ONE. THAT IS A CERTIFIABLE FACT. What a self own - calling out someone for something you have done yourself. Is this what you meant about demonstrating your ignorance?

Again - you contribute basically nothing here in terms of hofo so it is laughable that you call out someone else for his lack of reviews.
It's ok, berry. The only reason he attacks me over my review count is because he can't spot any weaknesses in my arguments or logic.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:27 PM   #43
bypass
Valued Poster

No professor here, mill honky! That is why I am on this site and looking, LOL. Here what we are discussing seems somehow we got off topic A.D.D. I guess!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tnu8Xx8KmI
Old 01-05-2021, 03:35 PM   #44
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
It's ok, berry. The only reason he attacks me over my review count is because he can't spot any weaknesses in my arguments or logic.
That is true. It is just fun to point out his hypocrisy.

And it does seem like a pattern with him. He can't spot any weaknesses in my arguments or logic either so now he has reverted to his silly "Why do you continue to demonstrate your ignorance?" shtick where he just continues to embarrass himself
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 06:33 PM   #45
bypass
Valued Poster

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Why would she do that, it was a perfect phone call??

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women