Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Admit it.

When you first read about the anal probings, the enemas, and the shitting, the first thing you thought was "That sounds like a hot Friday night."
Actually no, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Nonetheless, it's not the least bit surprising to find that you are rather conversant on the subject, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:38 PM   #33
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Actually no, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Nonetheless, it's not the least bit surprising to find that you are rather conversant on the subject, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Really? You are actually plagiarizing me from a different thread?

Here is the original (mine) responding to IFFY:

Quote:
I have no fucking clue what that is.

Nonetheless, I'm not the least be surprised you are conversant on the subject.
Here is the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=14

Did you get tired of cutting and pasting from Wiki? So now you are cutting and pasting from me?

DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THE THINGS I SAID ABOUT YOU BEING A PSEUDO-INTELLECT?

You are just proving my case.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:03 PM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You all had better shut up or I'm turning this website around.

I came here to ask (yes, someone beat me to it) to if anyone supported this gross violation of civil rights and find you all throwing shit at each other. To get back to it, putting someone under for a colonoscopy entails some risk (call that assault), keeping someone in the hospital after the warrant expired, (call that kidnapping), and detaining someone without evidence (call that a constitutional violation of the fourth amendment) is so far over the top that it is nearly unbelievable. A check of the Internet comfirms that more than one site is reporting so it is credible. How far do they have to go to fix this? The patrolman? His sargeant? The DA? The judge who granted the warrant? The police chief. They all seem to be culpable or should have known. Can the hospital be charged? Should they? When it comes down to it, what punishment should be assigned to guarantee this doesn't happen again?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #35
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You all had better shut up or I'm turning this website around.

I came here to ask (yes, someone beat me to it) to if anyone supported this gross violation of civil rights and find you all throwing shit at each other. To get back to it, putting someone under for a colonoscopy entails some risk (call that assault), keeping someone in the hospital after the warrant expired, (call that kidnapping), and detaining someone without evidence (call that a constitutional violation of the fourth amendment) is so far over the top that it is nearly unbelievable. A check of the Internet comfirms that more than one site is reporting so it is credible. How far do they have to go to fix this? The patrolman? His sargeant? The DA? The judge who granted the warrant? The police chief. They all seem to be culpable or should have known. Can the hospital be charged? Should they? When it comes down to it, what punishment should be assigned to guarantee this doesn't happen again?
Heads should roll across the board. Fire ALL the cops and charge them with assault. If the judge is an elected official, he should be voted out next time around.

Sue the hospital and arrest the doctors for assault. If they had said "No" like the first hospital did, then in all likelihood none of this would have happened.

It just goes to show what happens what ignorant people do when they get a little power.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

AGREED with both of you. Should be aggravated assault. In fact, the fucking subject is aggravating me.

BTW -- do you know what Corpy and the DC Sniper have in common?

They both went APESHIT for 23 days.

Any bets that Mr. Congeniality outlasts the Sniper?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #37
Guest032516
Account Disabled

I didn't think it was possible, but it gets worse:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...-search?page=2

The hospital sent the guy a bill for $6000 after they anally raped him. I shit you not (pun intended).

And here is another interesting quote from his lawyer (Kennedy):

---------------------------------------
"The apparent justification for the search, Kennedy said, was that police believed Eckert's buttocks were clenched during the traffic stop.
But, she said, it's also possible the officers just didn't like how her client looks.

"Maybe the officers who did this don't like him living in their community," said Kennedy. "He's a white boy, a scraggly white boy, and all these officers are Hispanic. It's a New Mexico thing."
Kennedy said her client, 63-years-old when he was detained, looks somewhat like rocker Tom Petty and says he denies standing with his buttocks clenched.
"
--------------------------------------------

It gets even stupider:

-------------------------------
"In the search warrant affidavit that sought permission for an anal cavity probe, one police officer said he asked Eckert for permission to physically search him after the minor traffic stop. When Eckert refused, the document says, a police K-9 dog alerted them to the side of his car. Kennedy alleges the dog is not certified to search for drugs and may actually be a pet.
"
---------------------------

A LOT of New Mexico cops and medical personnel need to be fired and go to jail. And they ALL need to be sued blind.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

You all need to go back and reread the information .. the spin on this deal is ridiculous ...

this was nothing more than a disgruntled applicant for ObaminableCare who was being incooperative during the evaluation and qualification phase to get his application approved for January 1st coverage.

Geezzz ... civil rights?

You all are making a tumor out of a mole. Let the panel do its work and move on.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Wonder what's in store for .day 24...
Old 11-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #40
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There are two possibilites here; the first is this IS Obamacare and the other is....well, remember how space aliens crashed in Roswell NM? My guess is that the aliens have infiltrated the police department and are still doing anal probes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:40 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? You are actually plagiarizing me from a different thread?

Here is the original (mine) responding to IFFY:

Here is the link:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=14

Did you get tired of cutting and pasting from Wiki? So now you are cutting and pasting from me?

DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THE THINGS I SAID ABOUT YOU BEING A PSEUDO-INTELLECT?

You are just proving my case.

That post had exactly the effect it was supposed to have, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: it rattled your cage. And judging by your hissy fit, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, as BigKoTex would say: "MISSION ACCOMPLISED!"

BTW, you hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, these are a but a FEW of your wiki "cut and paste" posts -- and all from one thread!

@: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054332317&postcount=4

@: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054363705&postcount=55

@: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=186

@:
Quote:

And your bullshit spin about Missouri doesn't match the facts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missour...ican_Civil_War

Key quotes:
---------------------------
In the election of 1860, Missouri’s newly elected governor was Claiborne "Fox" Jackson, a career politician and an ardent supporter of the South. Jackson campaigned as a Douglas Democrat, favoring a conciliatory program on issues that divided the country. After Jackson’s election, however, he immediately began working behind the scenes to promote Missouri’s secession. In addition to planning to seize the federal arsenal at St. Louis (see below), Jackson conspired with senior Missouri bankers to illegally divert money from the banks to arm state troops, a measure that the Missouri General Assembly had so far refused to take.
--------------------------

So, your great Missouri governor - who you say was NOT going to secede - intended to secede even BEFORE he took office and began secret plots as soon as he took office. And he was planning on attacking the federal government (seizing federal arsenals) and embezzling money to raise his own Confederate troops without approval of the MO assembly.

Another key quote:
----------------------------
Jackson and Price, who were working to construct the new Missouri State Guard in nine military districts state-wide, wanted to contain the Federal toe-hold to the Unionist stronghold of St. Louis. Jackson demand that Federal forces be limited to the boundaries of St. Louis, and that pro-Unionist Missouri "Home Guards" in several Missouri town be disbanded. Lyon refused, and stated that if Jackson insisted on so limiting the power of the Federal Government "This means war".

So basically, Jackson was telling the federal government what it could and could not do with its military in Missouri. Governors and state legislature do not have that power. So that is de facto secession.

Missouri pretended to have a postion of "armed neutrality". But that is bullshit. If you are IN the Union, you do not have the power to tell the federal government what to do with its troops. If Lincoln wanted to move more of them into Missouri, the state could not refuse. So Jackson was effectively seceding even WITHOUT a secession vote.

And then there is this:
---------------------
Jackson and the pro-Confederate politicians fled to the southern part of the state. Jackson and a rump of the General Assembly eventually set up a government-in-exile in Neosho, Missouri and announced an Ordinance of Secession. This government was recognized by the Confederacy, despite that fact that the "Act" was not endorsed by a plebiscite (as required by Missouri state law) and that Jackson's government was all but powerless inside Missouri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Wonder what's in store for .day 24...
Don't worry, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your nurse will bring you your psychotropic cocktail blended with Geritol just like he does every morning.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Can't do it Corpy... After 25 days of nuclear drama meltdown, you can't really make anybody believe anything anymore.

Chit, even your insults are those of a broken man.

Your late-model HUFF is waiting for you. You will be leaving in it soon.

Happy Day 25, asswipe.

Here's a little something you might find helpful.

http://books.google.com/books?id=640...20days&f=false
Old 11-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #43
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
That post had exactly the effect it was supposed to have, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass: it rattled your cage. And judging by your hissy fit, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, as BigKoTex would say: "MISSION ACCOMPLISED!"
Ooooh, is that what it is? It was all part of your brilliant plan? Plagiarism was your diabolically evil strategem? You must think of yourself as a master tactician.

And my point about cutting and pasting from ME instead of from Wiki wasn't the cut and paste part, it was the lack of attribution. You will note that in your example below, I cited Wiki when I cut and pasted.

YOU, on the other hand, have thrown out facts without mentioning where you got them. Like when you referenced 40,000 Missourians fighting for the Confederacy - and omitted the 100,000 that fought for the Union.

You didn't cite the Wiki page because you didn't want others to read the part about 100K Missourians fighting for the Union vs. 40K fighting for the Confederates.

That is becuase you are a lying, tranny fucking hypocrite.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #44
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

Ooooh, is that what it is? It was all part of your brilliant plan? Plagiarism was your diabolically evil strategem? You must think of yourself as a master tactician.

And my point about cutting and pasting from ME instead of from Wiki wasn't the cut and paste part, it was the lack of attribution. You will note that in your example below, I cited Wiki when I cut and pasted.

YOU, on the other hand, have thrown out facts without mentioning where you got them. Like when you referenced 40,000 Missourians fighting for the Confederacy - and omitted the 100,000 that fought for the Union.

You didn't cite the Wiki page because you didn't want others to read the part about 100K Missourians fighting for the Union vs. 40K fighting for the Confederates.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Actually, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're the one that came up with the "40K" number -- btw, from Wiki (which you didn't cite), you plagiarizing, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. And you're a liar, you lying, plagiarizing, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, because you've made that "cut and paste from wiki" remark more than once, you lying, plagiarizing, hypocritical, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Quote:
AGAIN. Missouri was also a star on the US flag all through the war. Don't you know i'd read the same source as you? And Missouri fielded only about 40K troops. for the Confederacy, but 100K troops for the Union. You omitted THAT, too The Confederacy's bogus claims to Missouri were based on the phony legislature in exile.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=158

Meanwhile, IBH's cited -- non-Wiki -- source put the number at 52,664, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:

4. Missouri is represented by a star on the "Stars and Bars", so your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass attempt to dismiss its government in exile and the combat units Missouri fielded for the Confederate cause is disingenuous, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Hence, you've been demonstrably proved wrong again, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women