Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #31
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Hmmmmmm, seems like we have forgotten our manners! Why waste unnecessary energy on someone who doesn't want to be here! Use it on the people that do!
+1 on that Lana.
Guess it shiws that she might be gone BUTT, we sure do have some classy ladies around here, providers as well as hobbyists. If she wants to go, so be it. Why the hell egg her on? Serves no puropse.
Good luck wherever you go, Miss Barbie.
Donnie Brasco is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:07 AM   #32
sitri
Registered Member

Barbie, despite the hecklers, I'm sure you will be missed. It's a tough decision to "buck" the crowd and stand up for something you believe in, I applaud your tenacity for independence, and wish you nothing but happiness for your future endeavors.

Unfortunately it seems that around here it's the same old shepherds herding the same old sheep bleating the same old mantra "Charge less.. Do more.. and don't disagree with me or I'll say bad things about you when you leave, because I am a Hobbygod,,,

I remember a time,, long long ago, when the boards were for sharing information, not whining and berating those who do not agree with the golden cock club. It's a pity the chivalrous gentlemen of yesteryear have been replaced by a craigslist mentality powered by a backpage wallet.

My post I'm sure, will soon prove my point.

sitri is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:33 AM   #33
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

Or maybe sitri, Sabrina/Barbie started this thread for other reasons...By the way, the below post was copied from a Sabrina Nicole post on Eraps.

And Introuble, I found your post amusing. The main reason the site you currently moderate is a ghost town is because before the new name change and months ago, one of the current owners and her mother pissed off so many people by doing exactly what you suggest happens here. And look what happened. You should copy and paste and send what you posted on this thread to them. If you did so months ago before the original site closed, maybe you would have some people to actually "moderate" over there.

Re: What do we providers need to do here to bring more fun to this board?
Thanks for the advice...To be honest the other site I was banned from was alot more going on.I was banned for a mistake on my part and willing to except my fault,but wont except disrespect that came with it such as being accused of having a pimp/boyfriend by a (mod) that dont even know me.Regardless if they would allow me to come back I refuse so I guess I need to try to do my part to have my hobby friend come visit here more often.Yall just bare with me,let me see what I can do.
Joe Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:54 AM   #34
bentley stars
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5398
My ECCIE Reviews

Cant we all just get along!
bentley stars is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:25 AM   #35
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Joe Smith, thanks for your comments. I am sure they have already read this whole thread. I am glad you found my post amusing. I really work hard at being a sit-down comic and get so much of my inspiration here.

For the record, I do not have any desire to know about why, or who said what on eRaps or ASPD. My mouth pretty much keeps me busy enough. However, the individuals over in the "ghost town" as you refer to it GET ALONG PEACEFULLY as was the days years ago on ASPD. It is void of this type of behavior NOT because the staff keeps a heavy hand on things or issues points, or even bans people.....but rather because they are tired of shit like this occurring from chest beating "hobby gods" (I liked that...great comment) or whiny ass providers. It may be small, but it is growing. More importantly however, is it is without DRAMA.

As far as the "bad" people leaving here and going to eRaps, I would hope in your obvious wisdom that you realize there are more of those type people here than on eRaps. EVERY site is going to have children to deal with. We simply choose to do it differently there and hopefully better.

For the record, this is not a US vs THEM issue. I respect both sites and use both sites as a tool against the "evil" dark forces in the hobby. They are simply different in how they are run and how people act. It is more of a Drama vs Peaceful issue.

Again thanks for your comments.

Barbie, on behalf on all the hobbyist, we wish you the best wherever you end up.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:38 AM   #36
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

It is the natural progression of these sites, as true in the latter years of ASPD as it is here. The more popular you get, the more raucous the conversation. Melting pots are messy.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:29 AM   #37
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

People, People, People, enough already. Go get ready to watch the Cowboys kick some ass today.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #38
Stevexox02
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
People, People, People, enough already. Go get ready to watch the Cowboys kick some ass today.
+1

Stevexox02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:22 AM   #39
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah...what Tara said!

Best of luck Mz Barbie!
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #40
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
It is the natural progression of these sites, as true in the latter years of ASPD as it is here. The more popular you get, the more raucous the conversation. Melting pots are messy.
And, perhaps, it is what happens when the board changes from being an information exchange to a social venue. We'd likely have less drama and fewer jerks if this board was limited to provider ads, reviews, alerts, a ladies' section and maybe a couple of other non-social forums.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #41
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
And, perhaps, it is what happens when the board changes from being an information exchange to a social venue. We'd likely have less drama and fewer jerks if this board was limited to provider ads, reviews, alerts, a ladies' section and maybe a couple of other non-social forums.
What? And lose all the income generated in popcorn sales?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #42
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
And given the origin of ERAPS it's kind of odd for anyone to run there to get away from ECCIE drama.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #43
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharktrager View Post
And given the origin of ERAPS it's kind of odd for anyone to run there to get away from ECCIE drama.
Educate me...........I am not seeing drama on eRaps.....only here.
Introuble is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:34 PM   #44
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post
Educate me...........I am not seeing drama on eRaps.....only here.
Note I said the origin of ERAPS, which is ASPD. ASPD had more drama than ECCIE has ever dreamed of. Hell, the behind the scenes stories from ASPD wouldn't be believable if someone included them in a movie script.

The only reason it has so little now is because it's still relatively small. If it continues to grow ERAPS too will have drama. Just give it time.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #45
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Get a sugardaddy barbie,
Then all your problems will magically
Go away
lilsmurf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women