Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2018, 09:34 PM   #31
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

For many years now, I have always told the ladies they must have 2 rules.

1) the lady makes the rules

2) the lady makes sure the gents know her rules

That way "both sides" know the rules and what is and what is not on the menu

And, therefore, neither side can complain about the other.

As for the o.p. question, my opinion is flexible mainly because the top items on my personal choice shopping list are chemistry and companionship. MSOG is way down the list if it's ever on the list.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:12 PM   #32
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

There should never be an upcharge for MSOG on any session over 30 minutes IMHO, it should always be an option.
I can understand for no MSOG on a QV or even half hour but on anything longer it should be available and it should not cost extra.
Tatonka is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #33
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Regardless of what might be posted in Ads or in reviews, it should be stated upfront what is expected. I've only had 2 MSOGs in the past 10 years and those were at the option (actually request) of the Providers.

I do not count times where the action was punctuated (split up) i.e. times when an hour appt. was 2 HH with my own professional services in between.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:15 PM   #34
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
I don’t do MSOG for half-hour sessions. If you want to pop more than once, book an hour. If you want to call that an up charge, fine. But I need some time in between pops to let my mouth rest and recover. I feel like MSOG in 39 minutes is more of a PSE, and I’m GFE.
I can understand that... and that's why I stopped offering half hours. In the interest of fairness, I don't have a permanent location anymore and I'm a touring girl-- I imagine if I had a permanent location I'd probably not be so hesitant to do half hours.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:42 PM   #35
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Here's the thing: I don't do MSOG very often and it's only a very few providers I'll do the hr with. But if I'm seeing a girl and she's charging me by the time she should allow MSOG or I won't see her. I can see why some girls wouldn't and am aware it's a client relationship but I don't have time for a woman who doesn't have time for me.

Plus an unwillingness to do MSOG is an indicator of a girl's overall attitude. If she doesn't do MSOG it's been a relaible indicator over the years that the girl doesn't like her job. Why would I go see a girl who says "Eh, I'll suffer through it." vs a girl who goes "that's good cock... very good cock... deeper... ah..." "Actually my name is..." "Shh.... this is going great don't ruin it: your name is cock now."

That said I prefer a girl who isn't to be upfront about it. As I said I understand why a girl would feel that way and I'll just go elsewhere. More for others of what they like more for me of what I like.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 08:14 PM   #36
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
I could never understand the whole yes no thing on msog. I mean time is time right? If you are paying for 60 or 30 you should be able to run your course and the menu as you choos. So what if you pop once or 6 times like F2C why is cumming so different then just licking a girl for a half hour, you still pay the same. Anyways it’s kind of ridiculous to limit one in there abilities.

IB
IB, YOU DO LIKE UNDERSTATEMENTS ... but THX for the call out, that saves me to mention that I don't pay whatever $$$ for 1 min auditions ...
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:34 PM   #37
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
For many years now, I have always told the ladies they must have 2 rules.

1) the lady makes the rules

2) the lady makes sure the gents know her rules

That way "both sides" know the rules and what is and what is not on the menu

And, therefore, neither side can complain about the other.

As for the o.p. question, my opinion is flexible mainly because the top items on my personal choice shopping list are chemistry and companionship. MSOG is way down the list if it's ever on the list.
in over 10 yrs. of hobbying, I've never booked a 1/2 hr session, just wont do it, msog is not something I've ever discussed with one these Ladies. If it happens, I'm happy AF, if not, I'm usually still Happy AF. Never been an issue. Just my experience. PG and Kaylee were a whole different story though, they wouldn't take NO for an answer, on more than one occasion I'm with CK, way down on my list of priorities. That's just me.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:33 PM   #38
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

I don't personally think there should be an upcharge for it, however, it does make me uncomfortable when someone expects MSOG and they're not naturally a 2-rounder type of guy. If the hour is booked and our playtime is flowing well then it's no problem, but some guys take a long time in round 1 and are completely depleted afterwards and expect us to be Merlin with their cocks to accomplish round 2 That's just mean LOL

PSA: Please don't jack your cock before our playtime then book half hour and then expect to successfully accomplish MSOG! lol
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:32 PM   #39
TexasRR
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhappysf View Post
I've always been one of the 'comes early, comes often' type of guys. .

That is how I am. No matter how hard I try not to, I always go pretty quickly on round 1. Then I am usually ready within 10min or less from there, and can do several rounds in an hour.

I can understand if someone doesn't want to offer it for a 30min session, but if you don't offer it in a hour session, that is a deal breaker for me.

At the very least it should be listed if you don't offer it, so that I know ahead of time when making my decisions.
TexasRR is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:12 AM   #40
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcro84 View Post
Does not matter to me I don't do MSOG. But I enjoy full hour. Only cost for MSOG is another condom. I will like to hear ladies reason for up charging.

Idea don't up charge but give me discount for only using one condom. Lol
Reminded me of the time I scheduled with this one chick for an hour
and 30 minutes in said "you need to cum soon", and I pointed out we were only halfway through the hour and she said "that doesn't mean you get to fuck me for the whole hour!"
Txcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:11 AM   #41
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana Kay;1060535061[FONT=Garamond
PSA: Please don't jack your cock before our playtime then book half hour and then expect to successfully accomplish MSOG! lol
[/FONT]
Reminds me of the joke about a young man who starts to masturbate once in the room with a hooker. The hooker says "I can take care of that" to which the young man replied "you aren't getting the easy one."
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:17 AM   #42
ZIBAofPERSIA
BANNED

User ID: 440839
My ECCIE Reviews

If it's longer than a half hour guys should be allowed to pop til they drop. Warning gentlemen please know your limits we don't want to have to call an ambulance!!!
ZIBAofPERSIA is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:19 AM   #43
Isaac Cox
BANNED

There should be no upcharge for msog or for bbfs.
Isaac Cox is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 05:03 PM   #44
raptorvid
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Txcruiser, your comment is a thread I'd like the opinions of hobbyists and providers. I recently experienced the same comment....was well into an hour session when the provider became annoyed because I'd not cum. Really? Totally turned me off, no chance of one shot on goal. I know everyone is different, but would like to hear from the ladies on how long enough is enough?
raptorvid is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:08 AM   #45
MiyagiSnatchSlapper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
I'm sure this has been talked about here, the topic has always intrigued me. I'm a big proponent of personal volition and making choices that are right for you as an individual, I'd love to hear your opinion and why. Personally, I have never thought of it as an upcharge simply because I feel time is what is being paid for the majority of the time. I know the situation can vary though.

Providers, do you upcharge for this or not and why?

Clients, If this is enforced as an up charge, how does that land with you? What do you think?
Let me bump your AD Jade. Why should ALANA have all the fun. Hey Jade why don't you start a BBW ThreAD? Only BBW'S can post pics! Based your reviews surely there are guys that are interested! What do you have to lose?
MiyagiSnatchSlapper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women