Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2021, 05:38 AM   #31
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
It all depends on who's doing the counting.
We’re HR1 to pass, people might as well not even vote. It’s a license to cheat so why waste time in line. Anyone who believes in legitimate elections is now a racist bigot who supports Jim Crow laws. Dems and the media are master propagandists.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:49 AM   #32
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
It all depends on who's doing the counting.
Throughout history may of those who were determined to hold on to power said to the affect.........”it matters not who votes. What matters is who counts the votes”.

The Democrats take that to an art form.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:46 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Constantly shaking my head at the crap you fuckers repeatedly post.

Every one of these threads is nothing more than the same song, different verse.

Get a life already
Ain’t that the truth!

It’s a broken record of bitterness, bigotry and self loathing.

If you play it backwards, it says ...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:38 PM   #34
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ain’t that the truth!

It’s a broken record of bitterness, bigotry and self loathing.

If you play it backwards, it says ...
Yeah right
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:42 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So is now when I politely ask you to stop stalking me?

Jam spoke the truth.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 04:15 PM   #36
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Demographics is going to end the Republican party as we know it. Simply put millennials skew democratic on most issues rather than republican. Sooner or later old white voters are going to die and are going to be replaced by younger democratic voters.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 04:20 PM   #37
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Demographics is going to end the Republican party as we know it. Simply put millennials skew democratic on most issues rather than republican. Sooner or later old white voters are going to die and are going to be replaced by younger democratic voters.
Nah, If that was the case, the republican party would have been gone ages ago.

If you're in your teens and twenties and vote republican, you don't have a heart. If you're 30 or older and vote democrat, you don't have a brain.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 04:23 PM   #38
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So is now when I politely ask you to stop stalking me?

Jam spoke the truth.
Ignore can be your friend! I havent touched the rtm button in weeks!

I speak the truth.

I will not play your games yssup!

The Republican party is shedding some dead weight! We have never been more united and together than we are now! Democracy depends on it.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 05:51 PM   #39
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Trump seems to only represent fear and bullying.....my way or the highway......no unification of the Republican platform or the party.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:56 PM   #40
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Except Millennials grow up and hopefully grow wiser but if today's Millennials are for rampant inflation, open borders and teaching their children to judge others by the color of their skin and making deals with foreign powers whose sole goal is to destroy us is what Millennials want, so be it but I'm betting that we will see in 2022 that this is not what Millennials or many other Americans want for this country.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:16 PM   #41
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Contrary to what most people might think voters tend to skew older rather than younger. People are living longer than ever before. That's why democrats spend so much time trying to get out the youth vote. Here are some statistics from an article in Washington Monthly.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/0...really-voting/

Most of America’s potential voters were born before 1973 .The median age of the nation’s “citizens of voting age population”—CVAP in Census parlance—today is 48. Half are younger, and half older, including those not even registered to vote.

The American electorate is growing older, not getting younger. Census projections show the median age of eligible voters steadily rising, reaching 52 by age 2060.

Actual voters are older still, even in high-turnout presidential contests. The median age of 2016 voters was 51. That year’s Edison exit poll sample, incidentally, wrongly pegged voters’ median age at 47—as if the 100 million non-voters that year were older than their ballot-casting counterparts.

Actual voters are even older in midterms. Median voter age in the 2018 midterms—which set a record for midterm turnout, at 50 percent of eligible voters—was 53.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 12:49 AM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
demographics is not destiny. its a wash.

theres a segment that the democrats ignore at their peril.

its the naturalized alien vote.

these are the legal aliens that came from shithole and oppressive countries. they do not want what happened to them in this country.

I'm talking about chinese, venezeualan, Cuban, Vietnamese. they'll keep the republicans competitive.

2020 election showed that things can turn on its head. black minorities voted for Trump by larger margins than any other republican president since 1970.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 01:39 AM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...texas-n2588880

Early Midterm Tea Leaves: Warning Signs for Democrats in Texas?

Guy Benson | @guypbenson | Posted: May 04, 2021 10:25 AM

It's way too early, but a few signals may be pointing in the GOP's favor ahead of next year's midterm elections. Democrats currently wield full control over Washington, holding the White House and both houses of Congress (barely). Historically, Republicans should be in a position to win back at least the lower chamber, considering the long-held trends and Speaker Pelosi's razor-thin existing margin. If Kevin McCarthy and company simply turn in a typical or ordinary performance, they'd win back the gavel next fall. Redistricting could help. But tailwinds are always helpful, and a few new signs suggest that a decent GOP cycle may be shaping up. A small one is the recent retirement announcement from an Illinois Democrat who barely survived in 2020, despite serving as the chair of her party's House campaign arm in recent elections:
Thread

Dave Wasserman @Redistrict·Apr 30
One of just seven Dems left in Trump districts, so a blow to Dem prospects for keeping the majority. Now IL Ds will have to decide what to do with her seat in redistricting.
Quote Tweet
Jennifer Bendery @jbendery · Apr 30
NEW: Rep. Cheri Bustos (D-Ill.) will not run for reelection to Congress. https://huffpost.com/entry/democrat-...042d905f43?sjq
Show this thread
Dave Wasserman
@Redistrict
Replying to @Redistrict

Yes, this could make it easier to shore up #IL14 Rep. Lauren Underwood (D). But Dems wouldn't really be able to draw a 14-3 map anymore, because other parts of Bustos's seat would have to be sacrificed to Republicans.

12:03 PM · Apr 30, 2021·Twitter Web App
28 Retweets 3 Quote Tweets 192 Likes
When vulnerable House members start heading for the exits or seeking promotions ahead of a challenging election environment – as we saw from Republicans in 2018 – it's worthy of some attention. For the same reason, I'd say the GOP's prospects in the Senate this coming cycle could be tougher than in the House. Meanwhile, in Texas over the weekend, the results of a "jungle primary" for a vacant congressional seat outside of Dallas might give House Democrats an added blast of heartburn. In a district Donald Trump only carried by a low-to-mid-single digit margin, Democratic turnout was so poor that they were locked out of the runoff, guaranteeing that Republicans will hold the seat. And it's actually worse than that:
Tweet

Sean T at RCP
@SeanTrende

Ds missing the runoff in Texas isn't that terrible--it's often a quirk of these jungle primaries--but Ds getting outrun 62%-37% in total voteshare among the candidates in a Trump + 4 district is substantially worse than I'd expected. One election though.

8:21 AM · May 3, 2021·Twitter Web App
83 Retweets 10 Quote Tweets 769 Likes
Tweet

Josh Kraushaar
@HotlineJosh

Worth comparing this to next month’s special election in New Mexico — to see if this R overperformance extends to a Dem-friendlier district.
Quote Tweet
Brent Peabody@brent_peabody · May 1

Terrible Dem turnout in the #TX06 special.

Biden got 48% here, so the fact Dems combined for just 39% is... very bad. No way around it.

9:19 PM · May 1, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
37 Retweets 4 Quote Tweets 152 Likes
Kraushaar has been writing about how TX-06 and NM-01 will be early "stress tests" in relatively safe seats – one for each party. We now have a clear verdict about the Texas race: A major Republican overperformance. If Democrats also underperform in New Mexico next month, alarm bells will start to sound at DCCC headquarters. But the congressional special election primary results weren't the only notable developments in the Lone Star State over the weekend. As COVID cases continue to drop after Gov. Abbott reversed the statewide mask mandate and allowed full re-opening of businesses (predictions of doom have failed to materialize), voters in various Texas communities voted overwhelmingly against far-left agenda items:
Tweet

Ryan James Girdusky
@RyanGirdusky

One of the under reported stories from last night in Texas. Conservatives ousted city councilmen and school board members that pushed Critical Race Theory
Quote Tweet
Shawn McCaskill@ShawnMcCaskill1 · May 2

Congratulations to Southlake’s new mayor John Huffman, city council members Amy Torres Lepp and Randy Robbins, and school board trustees Hannah Smith and Cam Bryan!

11:32 AM · May 2, 2021·Twitter Web App
2,189 Retweets 124 Quote Tweets 8,458 Likes
Tweet

AG
@AGHamilton29

This is neoracism, not anti-racism education. Parents in Texas stood up against schools teaching bigotry. I hope more parents will use it as an example and fight back against it becoming the norm.
Quote Tweet
NBC News@NBCNews · May 2

Opponents of anti-racism education win big in a bitterly divided election in Southlake, Texas. Conservative candidates who opposed a school diversity plan won every local race, taking about 70% of the vote in the wealthy Dallas-Fort Worth suburb. https://nbcnews.to/3tb2hKj
7:59 PM · May 2, 2021·TweetDeck
350 Retweets 9 Quote Tweets 1,925 Likes
Candidates and voters on both sides described the election as a "fork in the road" for Southlake, a wealthy suburb 30 miles northwest of Dallas. "So goes Southlake," a local conservative commentator warned in the weeks leading up to the election, "so goes the rest of America." In the end, the contest was not close. Candidates backed by the conservative Southlake Families PAC, which has raised more than $200,000 since last summer, won every race by about 70 percent to 30 percent, including those for two school board positions, two City Council seats and mayor. More than 9,000 voters cast ballots, three times as many as in similar contests in the past.
These were landslides, with high-engagement turnout. And in famously liberal Austin, residents decided they'd had enough of an out-of-control homelessness situation and reversed a "progressive" policy that has led to chaos. That vote was fairly lopsided, too:
After all votes were counted in Austin, Proposition B soared to victory in a race many thought would be tighter than it ended up. In a hotly contested debate involving the city's homelessness crisis, 57% of voters said they were in favor of reinstating criminal penalties for camping in public spaces and 42% said they were not. More than 150,000 voters cast a ballot: 85,830 in favor, 64,409 against. Proposition B took center stage among eight ballot propositions, giving residents the voice they did not have two years ago when Mayor Steve Adler and the Austin City Council made it lawful to camp in most public spaces by canceling a 23-year-old ordinance that had prohibited it. The council's decision to end the ban sparked a backlash from many Austin residents and business owners, particularly as the city's unsheltered population seemed to multiply during the COVID-19 pandemic.
You can only push people so far. I'll leave you with one more note out of Texas, where Republicans are looking to build upon gains among Latino voters:
Tweet

Erick Erickson
@EWErickson

Culture matters and it is shifting Hispanic voters to the GOP

In South Texas, Hispanic Republicans Try to Cement the Party’s Gains...
Conservative Hispanic leaders, especially women, are ascendant in the Rio Grande Valley, where Republicans are trying to forge...
nytimes.com

7:21 AM · May 3, 2021·Twitter for Mac
146 Retweets 12 Quote Tweets 911 Likes
The front door of the Hidalgo County Republican Party’s office is covered with photographs of high-profile politicians in the party: Gov. Greg Abbott, Senator John Cornyn and former President Donald J. Trump. Nearly all of them are white men. Step inside, and you’ll see a bulletin board with pictures of local Republican leaders: Adrienne Pena-Garza, Hilda Garza DeShazo, Mayra Flores. Nearly all of them are Hispanic women. Hispanic Republicans, especially women, have become something of political rock stars in South Texas after voters in the Rio Grande Valley shocked leaders in both parties in November by swinging sharply toward the G.O.P...Conversations with voters and activists in Hidalgo County suggested that there is not one answer but many: Women who staunchly oppose abortion voted for the first time; wives of Border Patrol agents felt convinced the Trump administration was firmly on their side; mothers picked up on the enthusiasm for Republicans from friends they knew through church or their children’s school...

Other right-leaning Hispanic voters described a simple ideological shift. “My family doesn’t come from money, I have friends who are undocumented, I support medical cannabis,” she said. “But I definitely think Democrats are pushing free everything, giving the message that there’s no value in your hard work, and that’s not something I can believe in.” Like Ms. Rivera, Jessica Villarreal, 33, was only an occasional voter, and she had no desire to be politically active while she served in the Army. But now she considers herself a faithful Republican and is considering a run for elected office. “There are more of us who realize our beliefs are Republican, no matter what we’ve been told in the past,” Ms. Villarreal said. “I am a believer in God and the American dream, and I believe the Republican Party represents that.”
Perhaps Democratic activists can keep using invented, alienating terms like "Latinx" to describe these people, and lean into bizarre anti-family messaging like this from coastal leftists:
Thread

Kirsten Gillibrand
@SenGillibrand

Tired: Families
Wired: Affordable child care and universal paid leave

9:59 AM · May 3, 2021·Twitter Web App
240 Retweets 1,591 Quote Tweets 2,534 Likes
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 04:47 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Trump seems ....
... to you.

And I'm not sure you are attempting to convince yourself .... or do you think you are convincing others?

Incidentally, how many personal conversations have you had with him? Were they social or business?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 10:14 AM   #45
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

You are welcome to give your opinions. As others are......including myself.
VitaMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women