Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #31
TheServo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
On the beach several times. On an archery range, under a pine trea in the mountains near a hiking trail. In a car in all sorts of places and doing about everything. Even SC sometimes when there was little privacy. Brings back memories of some great times.
I remember the only time I tried to have sex on the beach was when it was about 100 degrees outside. My GF at the time started rubbing me while we were laying on our towels and I got hard as a rock in an instant.

We started going at it, but while we were changing positions I accidentally lost my balance and my little guy ended up in the really hot sand

Luckily she kissed and sucked it till it felt better. Never tried to do it again.
TheServo is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 12:49 AM   #32
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance58 View Post
I lived 45 min drive from a city. Had an ex GF that did that every time we went to the city... either on the way there or coming home.
Dang I don't think I would have let her be an ex girlfriend and I would have been taking her to the city every chance I got LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I've got a buddy who was a paramedic! Told me about an accident he worked - two people DOA after a sudden stop caused by a stationary guardrail - she had his severed dick still in her mouth when they got her out!
I have heard about that one but may be worth the risk
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #33
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

@theservo..sounds like a gay bar to me ...lol..

@midnit... lol i only do roadhead on highways n no parking lots lmao ... many yrs ago my ex n i were messing around in the backseat while another couple was driving and we went over a speed bump and it was as my head went down all u heard was ::BOPPPPPPP:: like when u put ur finger in ur mouth along one cheek and pop it out .. but it was the funniest thing along with the best dt i ever gave him..lol

everyone seems so adventerous in corpus ... woo wooo!

well happy monday n have a great wk yall!!!

xoxoxo
lexxxi dds
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #34
victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9011
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't do BJ on the road because I have know people that have gotten tickets for that, but I have fun with other ideas I come up with.
victoria is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women