Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42096
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

My pleasure sir. Figured you could use a little love. OK make that NEED.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:57 PM   #32
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
Well, of course it is, Cody! Look at who the OP is??? He manages to tread lightly enough that he isn't breaking the rules COMPLETELY, but just enough to keep the hits high for the owner.

As for the topic, I think it's pure common sense that:
  • Sometimes reinvention is used to target a new client set for someone who may choose to streamline or change services
I thought that no more suitors would be accepted?
  • Protect the provider from further attack be it personal or professional
I can understand that but if that person is just as guilty as the "attackers"
  • Avoid BS from assholes who can't put things behind them & move on like ADULTS
I have a big beef about this... why is my name mentioned repeatedly in some damn newsletter by someone? How is that moving on like adults? I know its not your newsletter but all parties are guilty of BS not just one person, or two. That person should keep in mind that the community is small and smearing my name will eventually come back to me and by several people. Maybe some people are tired of her BS too?
  • Possibly try to hide from bad press that was deserved such as examples listed (ROB's, fakes, outers, etc...)
Totally agree!

As long as the person reinventing themselves has not committed a heinous action against the community, it's their choice how they wish to represent themselves. Whether or not the previous persona was positive or negative in the community on a personal level matters not to those traveling in from out of town & seeing these options for the first time. Those are the people most likely to not "give a shit" about a previous persona that wasn't well-liked by a small percentage of the community as a whole. The minority rarely are heard unless they have a big enough TALKING HEAD to represent them. *cough*

I personally did not care until I saw my name being smeared around and being one of those blamed for the ills of Austin provider business. I do know that opinion is not shared by all of course. I just think its funny that one can smear shit about someone outside of the board but change up the game some on this board and hide in a sense because of a reinvention. I don't think anything has changed and the old persona will come to light again....

In the end, it's the client's personal choice & experience that matter TO HIM/HER. I may just reinvent myself as some quiet wallflower who never speaks her mind.

HA! NOT!

Good, don't ever change that. I am one of your biggest fans...
sixx
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #33
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Talk about walking the fine line of outing.

That's just messed up.

You know, I had a good friend that had to reinvent herself due to security issues. Even she was given a boatload of BS about it. And it wasn't her fault at all. Some people just want a shit storm no matter what the situation is.

I agree with the rest of the board. This person should be given a chance to switch it up. What's wrong with that? Lessons learned and time to move on.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:25 PM   #34
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

As long as it wasnt something Security related..WHY NOT? Everyone makes mistakes.and deserves a second chance. And even more so if it was just a personality Clash with a select few individuals here...If you dont get along with her then ignore her and do your thing..let her do her thing...
Old 02-27-2011, 09:40 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hard for some folks to do. IMHO its dragging us deeper into the gutter.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:08 PM   #36
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Whispers, I'd guess that if you get into a couple of slanging matches with her it'll connect the two identities very convincingly. So your victory condition is to get her banned for outing herself....
Old 02-27-2011, 10:26 PM   #37
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm, good thing you posted that tactic. I'm sure she's making note. It would seem things have already changed, I don't see a response from the lady in question. Restraint? Check!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:36 PM   #38
Valued Poster

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../Chess_tactics

Kisses, Maxeen; you're wonderful.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

What's the point? Chit! I thought Google and Microsoft were always trying to fuck each over!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #40
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! Let the games begin!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #41
Valued Poster

Forks, pins, skewers; have fun, guys.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #42
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey 7, is that the dog we discussed in your avatar?
Old 02-27-2011, 11:34 PM   #43
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
I agree with the rest of the board.
There seems to be some opinions to the contrary so you are hardly "agreeing with the rest of the board".....

I named no providers in my original post..... For anyone around a while they would have recognized an example being made that involved a San Antonio Provider and a San Antonio Admin.....

Others chose to make it about someone else and I'll not comment on that.

I pose questions to make people think..... As well as to balance my thoughts with the opinions of others.....

Not Long ago a local provider and hobbyist were banned for sharing passwords to the each others account.... He was able to use her account to read Powder Room info as well as see her PMs and she was able to use his account and read Locker Room info as well as review /ROS and his PMs...

Will anyone trust either of them if they come back as their original handles? Do you want either of them in the Locker Room or Powder Rooms?

If they came back as a new handle should they be trusted and given access to the Powder Room again? the Locker Room?

Personally... I like to KNOW who I share information with of a certain nature.... I wouldn't want to PM this particular provider any personal information considering some other guy once had access to it.... Would you?

I think some of you are simply so used to disagreeing with everything I say you don't bother reading and thinking before your posts....

Continue to do so and you'll continue to make fools of yourselves....
Old 02-28-2011, 12:08 AM   #44
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think some of you are simply so used to disagreeing with everything I say you don't bother reading and thinking before your posts....

Continue to do so and you'll continue to make fools of yourselves....
You were doing good until that last part. You've actually displayed a fair ability to structure cogent points in the past, but then you usually rob your own message of any power through contentiousness/name calling.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #45
islander7695
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

For me if I am researching a provider that I would like to possibly meet and I find that this provider has changed their name, created a new profile, or in any fashion a new online identity then that will immediately raise a red flag. I have typically found that providers do this because they have gotten some bad reviews or in the worst cases are robs. Now with that said, I have seen instances where a provider had gotten off too a bad start and then changed there ways(very rare but possible). Or have done so for their safety. This is understandable. Everyone deserves a second chance or the right to protect their personal safety.
If a provider were to ask me what they should do I would not recommend them changing their identity unless it is for safety reasons. If they want to change their ways/service then make a post to that fact, offer a special and get some good reviews going. Just like in any business. It is often hard and takes much more effort but if what you are offering is of better quality than what you offered before the word will get out there. This does take time and will not happen over night but in the long run will pay out. Just changing identity because the service being offered previously was less than sub par will get you no further, unless you really do change and I would be highly skeptical of that, and in the end will just have to change the identity again. Seen it too many times in business and in this hobby.
Just want to point out that I am not speaking of any provider in particular. Just speaking in general.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women