Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 02:04 PM   #31
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitokc View Post
There is a good book out, The Mafia and the Machine: The Story of the Kansas City Mob by Frank Hayde. I really enjoyed it. It gives a lot of detail about the Spero-Civella fued. There is some humor in it as well. Like when Cork Civella was arrested for exposing himself. And the perils of bomb making by one of the Speros. The library still has the KC Star articles as well, seems not too long ago. Remember Mothers on Main. I believe Butch owned that one. One year Monty Hall and Marty Allen were in town for the Variety Club Telethon. They were in Mothers yukking it up with Cork and Co. Didn't see Nick, but then I didn't stare very long.
Yeah Butchie owned Mothers, the Feds nailed a tax rap on him through the records at Mothers. Here is a buiness that most people never knew was owned by the family and actually owned by Nick. Antonio's Pizza on main street, owned by Tony C, Nick C. and Paulie Silvio the current owner of the Million Dollar fantasy ranch.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #32
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin View Post
'Tony Ripe' was Anthony Thomas Civella (Feb. 17, 1930 - Feb 16, 2006) and was head of the KC family from '95 until his death (although if you ask a lot of people he was pretty much in charge beginning in the late '80's onward). His uncle was Nick Civella.

Kisses,

- Jackie
He was also Carl "cork" Civella's son, when Nick died, Carl became boss but was soon imprisoned because of the Las Vegas skim, Tony was also convicted and served 5 years. Carl remained boss but William "rats" Cammisano became acting or street boss, naming William Cammisano Jr. underboss. Upon returning home from Prison, Tony assuemed the role of street boss and rats as the underboss,. Tony was sent to prison in 1990 for a scam involving wholesale drugs and straw pharmacies. At this time Rats assumed the role as acting or street boss and remained such until his death in 1995, 1 month after Cork died. Tony then assumed control and remained the boss until 2006 with Johnny Sciortino as underboss. JJ assumed control in 2006
Old 11-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #33
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Carl "Tuffy" Deluna..

Who was the guy they called "Tony Ripe"?
And where do these Irishmen get these nicknames?
Irishmen?? Sicilian my friend.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #34
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

DD - Is Louie still around??? How about Frank, his nephew . . . Whatever happened to PJ? PM me if you need to . . .

Pete and Chuck made a freaking killing on vending . . . those two were a hoot.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #35
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Antonio's Pizza on main street, owned by Tony C, Nick C. and Paulie Silvio the current owner of the Million Dollar fantasy ranch.
You mean Antonio's down around 39th (ish) and Main? Had a pie from there 15 years ago. Best fucking pizza I've ever had in my life; makes Minsky's look like a Tony's frozen pizza.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:05 PM   #36
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
DD - Is Louie still around??? How about Frank, his nephew . . . Whatever happened to PJ? PM me if you need to . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
I knew Lou Deluna at one time. Sold real estate. Hell of a handball player. Told me once the FBI, while searching Tuffy's home, found a dresser with the drawers stuffed full of cash. When they asked Tuffy where it came from, he told them that he had collected so much cash during his lifetime, that he had no idea what the source of that particular cash.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:08 PM   #37
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

alot of people here know alot about the mob and mafia...im finding a new hobby!!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #38
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Mob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal View Post
alot of people here know alot about the mob and mafia...im finding a new hobby!!
You could spend a lot of time researching this stuff since there is tons of material. It's what is not known that makes it fascinating and scary. It would make one hell of a movie. Especially the River Quay days and the Spero brothers fued with the mob.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #39
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

im sure glad the mafia never supported prostitution or brothels....whew!!lol
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #40
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:

Kisses,

- Jackie
I have lost track of Louie, shit he must be 85 or so, Frank is the owner of record I believe still for temptations and the knobtown area, last I heard he was running a car lot down by Pure. I ran into PJ in Vegas about 6 months ago, he is still trying to get a legit Chevy Dealership, and still has some interest in several strip clubs out there. I am not sure he is coming to KC a lot anymore with his kid and x living out there. Are you talking about Chuck Meile? Simone?
Old 11-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #41
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
You mean Antonio's down around 39th (ish) and Main? Had a pie from there 15 years ago. Best fucking pizza I've ever had in my life; makes Minsky's look like a Tony's frozen pizza.
Yeap one in the same, it is named after uncle nicky's father Antonio Civella. here are just a few resturants that are either owned or connected to the outfit in this town.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

DD: PM sent . . .

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:03 AM   #43
hughhefner
Gaining Momentum

Hey DD, you forgot the list! Italian is my favorite food. I love Cinzetti's in OP!
hughhefner is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #44
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhefner View Post
Hey DD, you forgot the list! Italian is my favorite food. I love Cinzetti's in OP!
Well I had the list then decided it would be prudent to remove it, it might upset some people because they are still in operation and still maintain the same "family" ownership. I will give you one, but its not an italian resturant, but Chubbys burgers, both on Broadway and when they were on Ind ave, owned by members of the outfit.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #45
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

DD, what about Harold's Dairy Supreme? Mob owned? Best B&G I've ever had. Great grease if you can stomach it.
KCJoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women