Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48535
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-06-2018, 02:36 AM   #31
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
only a fool would think Shine and I grew up on the same side of the tracks. one of us grew up with a single mother in an H-town ward, and the other grew up in a large Irish Catholic family in the Valley of the Sun attending prep schools and country clubs.
I had no idea Shine went to prep school or joined the club. I wonder if I’d recognize him.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:37 AM   #32
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
I had no idea Shine went to prep school or joined the club. I wonder if I’d recognize him.
lmfao..

everyone makes fun of shine's "lack of education," but I'm pretty sure he got a Master's degree-i'd guess an MBA-from H-town's historically black college. the fact that he chooses to live a gangsta's life is no knock on his smarts. hell most Fortune 500 CEOs are just gangstas with a few extra letters behind their names and some Ivy League hookups. heck even our president has a Don Corleone complex. "your loyalty sir, can i count on it when the time comes?"

but shine hasn't figured out how to play this whole eccie troll game yet, so there's that..

your post reminds me of Trading Places. if i'd grown up with a single mom in the third ward, and shine grew up attending prep schools and country clubs-and climbing Camelback, best mountain ever btw-i wonder how that multi-verse option would've worked out. i think either way, i end up a gangsta, cause i got some screws loose. shine? whole notha story. i see him enjoying wine and cheese parties and entertaining the ladies with a rockin rendition of The Scarlet Pimpernel. "They seek him here, they seek him there, that damned Scarlet Pimpernel. is he in heaven, or is he.." i got through a couple chapters til they belabored his fashion choices, which made me mutter, "i should be gettin paid for reading this shit. fucking snobby ass brits." ya, i'm irish. what can i say, i hate the fucking brits..

by the way, unless you're mentally retarded, you're quite aware, shine is black and i am white. who knew...
Old 09-06-2018, 02:01 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
by the way, unless you're mentally retarded, you're quite aware, shine is black and i am white. who knew...

This is aimed directly at me....who knew?

I've been around hobby forums since before ASPD was started and was an original moderator there. The reason I post this is because I've seen guys like shine, sc, you, ww and others come and go. There isn't much us old timers haven't seen.

I stand by my comments I posted earlier in this thread....all of them.

Quote:
If you're black, which I truly doubt, I wouldn't communicate with you in any manner. Posting like someone trapped in the Jim Crow era is a disgrace to those black people who worked hard to have a better place in the world. I'm surprised some of the African Americans on this site haven't told you this or told you to knock off the bullshit.

If you're white, which I would lay money on, every post you make is none respectful to African Americans. If you're white, you are the single most prejudiced person on this site, and you should be banned immediately.

Either way, you disgrace the African American race.

About whether you (who I consider to be a joke at best) or anybody listed above cares, call me when I give a shit.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:16 PM   #34
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Foook,grandpa. I see why you foooking pay for pus. Like you are foooking annoying. Do I ever mention your name Gramps. Like who gives a foook about what happened before Facebook and picture phones. All we know about your nasty ass is you might have a few foooking offspring out here since you love to creampie hookers old man. Please go tend to your responsibilities geezer or go fishing like my grandpa. Leave da foooking to us with a naturally smooth hard dick and unshriveled balls. Treyway! Toodlez
Old 09-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #35
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

I've been around hobby forums since before ASPD was started and was an original moderator there. The reason I post this is because I've seen guys like shine, sc, you, ww and others come and go. There isn't much us old timers haven't seen.

About whether you (who I consider to be a joke at best) or anybody listed above cares, call me when I give a shit.
no DJ it wasn't aimed at you. had not read your post.
but shine isn't white. ask kammye. she has seen both him and me.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:35 PM   #36
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

Quote:
If you're black, which I truly doubt, I wouldn't communicate with you in any manner. Posting like someone trapped in the Jim Crow era is a disgrace to those black people who worked hard to have a better place in the world. I'm surprised some of the African Americans on this site haven't told you this or told you to knock off the bullshit.

If you're white, which I would lay money on, every post you make is none respectful to African Americans. If you're white, you are the single most prejudiced person on this site, and you should be banned immediately.

Either way, you disgrace the African American race.

I concur with this.

Shinepro, and it isn't Shine the great or Shine da great, as you assert as there is nothing great about your nom de plume or you, in my opinion. I have grown tired of your foolish posts as they, again, in my opinion, make you appear as an uneducated Pickaninny that casts the black community in the poorest of lights on this site. Of course, switching between how a white would post versus how a black from the hood would post gives you away son; your jive is weak.

And no man uses Tooldez in their writing.

l8r bub.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #37
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
I concur with this.

Shinepro, and it isn't Shine the great or Shine da great, as you assert as there is nothing great about your nom de plume or you, in my opinion. I have grown tired of your foolish posts as they, again, in my opinion, make you appear as an uneducated Pickaninny that casts the black community in the poorest of lights on this site. Of course, switching between how a white would post versus how a black from the hood would post gives you away son; your jive is weak.

And no man uses Tooldez in their writing.

l8r bub.
why don't you ask someone who's met him? you're saying shine is white, am i correct?
Old 09-06-2018, 10:00 PM   #38
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
...There isn't much us old timers haven't seen....
Lucky you, you may get to see some guys balls if he takes on that dare in the ThreADD concurrently running in this forum at this time.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:54 PM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
lmfao..

everyone makes fun of shine's "lack of education," but I'm pretty sure he got a Master's degree-i'd guess an MBA-from H-town's historically black college.
Try Trump University and you'd be correct ;-)
Old 09-07-2018, 07:45 PM   #40
Back2HoustonHobby
Valued Poster

Another garbage thread by shinepro aka wolfwhistle. Get yourself checked
Old 09-07-2018, 07:54 PM   #41
Bankshot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think I smell tummy marie.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies