Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48521
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2018, 07:07 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The point is, John Oliver's blatant bullshit ignores that no one called for a full ban on shoes -- everywhere ... even in the privacy of one's own home ... like lib-retards try to ban guns.
His blatant bullshit as you call it misses his point.

Congress can't even pass a law for a decent background check.

While I do not agree with John Oliver and think anyone not in jail should be able to buy any gun or any oth military style items one can afford. If you can afford a RPG and you have the money and even if you just got out of jail, you should be able to buy it.

All that said, you distorting wtf he said does not help anything
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:36 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
His blatant bullshit as you call it misses his point.

Congress can't even pass a law for a decent background check.

While I do not agree with John Oliver and think anyone not in jail should be able to buy any gun or any oth military style items one can afford. If you can afford a RPG and you have the money and even if you just got out of jail, you should be able to buy it.

All that said, you distorting wtf he said does not help anything
John Oliver would be the one distorting the facts. Guns are already illegal on school campuses; so, suggesting that another law banning guns from school campuses will some how be "new and effective" is bullshit. Similarly, the notion that a call to have one's shoes inspected at an airport is somehow the equivalent to a call to have one's property seized from the privacy of one's home is likewise bullshit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:42 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
John Oliver would be the one distorting the facts. Guns are already illegal on school campuses; so, suggesting that another law banning guns from school campuses will some how be "new and effective" is bullshit. Similarly, the notion that a call to have one's shoes inspected at an airport is somehow the equivalent to a call to have one's property seized from the privacy of one's home is likewise bullshit.
I saw nowhere he suggested what you said he suggested.

He said we've got a new rule after one shoe bomber, we've changed nothing since all these school shootings but maybe arm teachers!

Maybe we should arm flight attendents with shoe bombs

You either missed his point or are being obtuse
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:00 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I saw nowhere he suggested what you said he suggested.

He said we've got a new rule after one shoe bomber, we've changed nothing since all these school shootings but maybe arm teachers!

Maybe we should arm flight attendents with shoe bombs

You either missed his point or are being obtuse
"Banned" from school campuses is "banned" from school campuses.

"Illegal" is "illegal".

John Oliver's bullshit mantra that something can be more "illegal" or more "banned" from school campuses with some additional law or regulation is bullshit.

John Oliver's delusion that monitoring shoes of travellers at an airport is the equivalent to seizing private property from law abiding citizens in their homes is fascist.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:02 AM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Wouldn't that be nationalist instead of fascist IB?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Wouldn't that be nationalist instead of fascist IB?
No, it wouldn't.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:09 AM   #37
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, it wouldn't.
Sorry. I have a hard time keeping up with what the latest hate group the former GOP identifies itself with now
Old 11-22-2018, 08:29 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry. I have a hard time keeping up with what the latest hate group the former GOP identifies itself with now

Indeed, it is a sorry state of affairs. One can only imagine your ordeal as you suffer, trusting those masters of "doublespeak", e.g., John Oliver on school shootings, etc., in the lame-stream media, for the truth cannot be found in their words.
Old 11-22-2018, 08:36 AM   #39
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Indeed, it is a sorry state of affairs. One can only imagine your ordeal as you suffer, trusting those masters of "doublespeak", e.g., John Oliver on school shootings, etc., in the lame-stream media, for the truth cannot be found in their words.
I thought he was a comedian. I rely on Bill Maher for news. Tucker Carlson and his cunt daughter for comedy
Old 11-22-2018, 08:59 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thought he was a comedian. I rely on Bill Maher for news. Tucker Carlson and his cunt daughter for comedy
You thought wrong. Bill Maher and John Oliver are the real cunts.

Carlson's daughter is only 19 ... and still a student in school where maybe another Asian mass-shooter such as Seung-Hui Cho is presently lurking.

BTW, your words suggest you are misogynistic and have no regard for young women. Does your misogyny stem from the fact you were rejected by a beautiful young woman?
Old 11-22-2018, 09:14 AM   #41
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You thought wrong. Bill Maher and John Oliver are the real cunts.

Carlson's daughter is only 19 ... and still a student in school where maybe another Asian mass-shooter such as Seung-Hui Cho is presently lurking.

BTW, your words suggest you are misogynistic and have no regard for young women. Does your misogyny stem from the fact you were rejected by a beautiful young woman?
No. It stems from girls raised by fanatics like Tucker & Donald Putin, their daughters tend to be cunts. I've been rejected many times, but hey I have the magic potion, money. Isn't 19 of legal age?. The answer is yes. Cant she take care of herself or does she need to hide behind WKs. I learned most of my skills with women from Donald J Putin
Old 11-22-2018, 09:28 AM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
No. It stems from girls raised by fanatics like Tucker & Donald Putin, their daughters tend to be cunts. I've been rejected many times, but hey I have the magic potion, money. Isn't 19 of legal age?. The answer is yes. Cant she take care of herself or does she need to hide behind WKs. I learned most of my skills with women from Donald J Putin

that really is a misogynistic statement. you don't know tuckers's 19 year old daughter. you make erroneous assumptions that his daughter is a 'cunt'.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 09:32 AM   #43
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that really is a misogynistic statement. you don't know tuckers's 19 year old daughter. you make erroneous assumptions that his daughter is a 'cunt'.
Are you sure I don't know the cunt? Or is that an erroneous assumption. If she enters this forum I will not call her a cunt. That would be a rule violation. But until she does, she is a cunt. Btw same goes for those two cunts Melania and Ivanka
Old 11-22-2018, 09:32 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. It stems from girls raised by fanatics like Tucker & Donald Trump, (FTFY, you misspelled his last name) their daughters tend to be cunts Might you do us the honor of citing your source, or is this another fantasy snatched from the air?. I've been rejected many times, but hey I have the magic potion, money. Isn't 19 of legal age?. It varies from state to state, but it's notable that when discussing the stages of human-female development in science and sociology books, "cunt" isn't there. The answer is yes. Cant she take care of herself or does she need to hide behind WKs. Oh, what hypocrisy! A whole legion of dims WKed for Christine Ford. I learned most of my skills with women from Donald J Trump (FTFY, you misspelled his last name again).
Noticed how you didn't touch on the OP subject of "school shooting" in your post.

Are you trying to hijack this thread?

Quote:
Are you sure I don't know the cunt? Or is that an erroneous assumption. If she enters this forum I will not call her a cunt. That would be a rule violation. But until she does, she is a cunt. Btw same goes for those two cunts Melania and Ivanka
More misogyny ... and the wholsesale rejection of beautiful women, at that! One can only wonder. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:38 AM   #45
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Noticed how you didn't touch on the OP subject of "school shooting" in your post.

Are you trying to hijack this thread?
Maybe you should read Post # 30. I piggybacked your post about carrying guns to school. We didn't have any shootings at my schools except for 3. They were all suicides. 2 at school, 1 at home. One was a principal, one was accidental and the other who knows. Does the massacre that Trump inspired at the Jewish church count as a school shooting?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women