Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60412
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41683
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2010, 12:53 AM   #31
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I was in Independence at 4 AM when Dole wrapped up his campaign. Would you believe that there were about five protesters. Considering that Dole had done nothing wrong to anyone, why the protesters? Yes, they were dirty looking, and sloppy, and just a little bit dumb.

Today I was talking to someone at work and suddenly it hit me; a few people have complained (or charged) that the Republicans have very few good candidates for 2012, who besides Obama or Hillary could the democrats run in a pinch? The democratic party is truly bankrupt when it comes to candidates.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #32
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

John Galt,
Good point, and I won't argue about the Dems being bankrupt when it comes to candidates, so who do we (Republicans) have to unseat Obama(or Hillary)? Jindal will have to wait until 2016 IMHO. Schwartznegger (spelling?) can'[t run because he wasn't born in America, McCain is too old to think about another try. Palin? There are some who want her to run, I don't. Mitch McConnell? John Boehner? Dick Armey? Anyone of them might win in 2012, but only if Obama didn't run for reelection and Hillary nominated Nancy Pelosi at the Democratic Convention. Pelosi? If you think Al Smith (in 1928), Alf Landon (1936) and George McGovern (1972) took shelackings, I'd have to say she wouldn't win any state. LOL.

Sorry, John. I just don't have a clue right now about November 2012.

Back to my original question, John. Who do we have that isn't a sacraficial lamb?
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:48 AM   #33
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

bill Oriley
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:04 AM   #34
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You have got to run people who are not senators or congressman or if they are they must have run a large state as a governor or large city as a mayor. The person has got to be someone who has experiance at running something in my opinion. I think the GOP choice is going to be someone from out of the blue, a governor or mayor who like B. Clinton and Carter will catch the publics eye and come out of no where. I am not familar with a lot of the Governors, but I have been hearing a lot of good things about the new Govenor in Jersey.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:53 AM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Does anyone think Jeb Bush would stand a chance if he ran in 2012? Also what about Lou Dobbs?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:14 AM   #36
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

No Bush would not stand a chance in a presidential election, the only way would be if things came to light that discredited the attacks on his brother, such as the discovery of a nuclear weapons cashe in Iraq to justify the invasion. Other than that the name has been destroyed in national american politics. Dobbs for president, seriously now your kidding right.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #37
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I don't think Jeb Bush has a chance...not because of his brother...just because he himself would be a terrible candidate.

I saw the Jindal rebuttal...I don't think the majority of the electorate saw it, would remember it, or would care. If he runs, he would have a clean slate. I really don't know alot about him, but I like what I see. Same for Christie of NJ.

Now for the Democrats. I really don't think Hillary would split her party in a primary challenge. Didn't Teddy do this to Carter, resulting in a Carter loss. Obama just has too much control of the party money right now. Her safest bet...and it would almost be a sure thing:

Biden 'retires', Hillary joins the ticket as VP candidate.

I think they would surely win. Her only concern: after 8 years of Obama, and mess that is accumulating, would anybody be in the mood to elect a democrat?
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #38
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I won't blame Carter's loss on Teddy, blame it on Carter and Iran.
The difference between Carter/Kennedy, Ford/Reagan, and Taft/Roosevelt is that the party pretty much supported the incumbent whether he was loved or not. I'm certain that Hillary would make sure that all the balls are in play before she announced. Read the book "Game Change". Harry Reid approached Obama in 2007 with the proposal that he run for President. Many other democrats made the same approach because they were afraid of Hillary. Reid is gone, Pelosi will be out of power, Teddy is gone, McCaskill will be running scared, and other Obamacons will be looking for work. Obama will be a head without a solid body.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:31 PM   #39
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Jeb was supposed to be the smart Bush son who would be in the White House after his father, but I don't think America is ready for a third Bush family member as president.
KCJoe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women