Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41716
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #31
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I AM NOT SAYING ALL REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST BUT I BELIEVE ALL RACIST ARE REPUBLICANS!!!!
What about Louis Farrakhan? I think he qualifies as a racist and I don't believe he is a republican.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #32
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Being a racist knows no color, religion, political affillation or age. I've known people who were God fearing catholics and were racists. I've known blacks, mexicans, whites, italians, chinese...etc. who were racists.

Do I believe all republicans are racists? No, but I'm sure there's a good number of them that are, along with democrates.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #33
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I AM NOT SAYING ALL REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST BUT I BELIEVE ALL RACIST ARE REPUBLICANS!!!!
How can I reply to such a stupid statement? This is some Kanye West sounding bullshit. We need to keep a list of the stupidest posts in the sandbox. That would be a great thread. When I read a post like this I do get one useful bit of information from the post, and that is I now know this individual's arguments are invalid to me in the future.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #34
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbigpapa View Post
How can I reply to such a stupid statement? This is some Kanye West sounding bullshit. We need to keep a list of the stupidest posts in the sandbox. That would be a great thread. When I read a post like this I do get one useful bit of information from the post, and that is I now know this individual's arguments are invalid to me in the future.
And yet you still replied to it or gave it enough thought so that makes you???????
Anyway, is it a lie to say that states that are known to have a long history of racism tends to vote majority Republican in huge numbers: ex: Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Mississippi- if you take the African American votes out of those states you would perhaps get 99.99999% GOP votes. You think members of the KKK vote as Democrats or Republicans? Based on their rhetoric whom do you think the KKK, Skinheads and other White Supremacist group would vote if they indeed vote? Democrats- which is a party that embraces latinos, Blacks, gays/lesbians and tends to support gay unions and ,marriages and abortions or the Republicans who embrace White males- tends to be "conservative" with their views on homosexuals/gay marriage and immigration??? Not hard to figure this one out guys. A true Democrat if he/she is racist would be wasting their time because that party has an overwhelmingly huge support from the American-American community and the gay/lesbian community. In fact, if you were to attend a Democratic fund raiser or rally the chances are darn good that you will have a melting pot of races and quite a lot of gays/lesbians showing up. You go to a GOP fundraiser you can rest assure it will be 99% white people there- if you don't believe me google the 2008 Democratic convention and 2008 Republican convention and report back to me tbhe make up of the audience that showed up to both respective conventions. You can call me stupid or whatever you like, but hey I am honest and sometimes the truth hurts!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #35
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"ex: Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Mississippi- if you take the African American votes out of those states you would perhaps get 99.99999% GOP votes."

Please cite the link for this information so I can read it myself, or is this once again your opinion?

"Anyway, is it a lie to say that states that are known to have a long history of racism tends to vote majority Republican in huge numbers"

Missouri was a slave state yet it generally goes Democrat.

"Based on their rhetoric whom do you think the KKK, Skinheads and other White Supremacist group would vote if they indeed vote? Democrats- which is a party that embraces Latinos, Blacks, gays/lesbians and tends to support gay unions and, marriages and abortions”

Also sounds like the liberal wing of the Republican Party. What about the conservative wing of the Democrat party which stands in opposition to much of what you just said.

"You can call me stupid or whatever you like, but hey I am honest and sometimes the truth hurts!"

No that would be too easy and not accurate, you are however misguided and you project your personal views and biases into everything you read and hear. You have a very closed mind towards those things that do not follow the logic that you use to formulate your thoughts. You need to further educate yourself and learn to view what you are absorbing in a more open and unbiased manner, it’s the only way to achieve the truth. The truth is young grasshopper (channeling Kung Fu with David Caradine) the truth is somewhere in between. No matter how far left or how far right the pendulum swings, it will always find the truth that lye’s in middle.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #36
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
What about Louis Farrakhan? I think he qualifies as a racist and I don't believe he is a republican.
given the time when farrakhan was brought up I don't think so it was bring his people up to fight & not keep getting they ass hung it was a war time. At that time it was not cool for whites not to respect or like blacks. Now you dont see him that much. So maybe a lier if read so of the stuff he writes but not a racist he liked people that liked him.
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:46 PM   #37
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

The most racist thing is if your mom or dad is black then your black whats that about. Are we saying that blacks are the supreme being or what? I mean the white in you don't count
Old 05-16-2010, 09:49 PM   #38
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

dirty its the college votes that carry the south the prisons count people that can't vote but it carry weight
Old 05-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #39
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheaper2buyit View Post
dirty your SO is black right ask her male family about profiling then get back to me. I am from the south I Know what a dumb cop will read the law & the understand it his way.
Cheaper I have told DD that a million times in other forums. I live in Dallas and there's a certain neighborhood- actually it's the current home of Pres.Bush- Highland Park where if a Black male/woman drives through that town he/she will get pulled over- and I am not talking about a young black male with music blasting and a gold grille in his mouth, but several prominent black business men/women and Blacks in general have ongoing lawsuits against that city. There are certain cities in Alabama where I promise you if DD and his wife moved in that area his home woud get vandalized with Swatiskas/kkk ensignia and other racist crap.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:33 PM   #40
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"What about Louis Farrakhan? I think he qualifies as a racist and I don't believe he is a republican."

You can ad to this list The Rev Wright, Samir Shabazz here is my favorite quote from my good friend Samir

"“I’m about the total destruction of white people. I’m about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . .”

Gee did not know the GOP recruited from the black panthers, sorry new black panthers philly chapter.

Kamil Camdon professor, check this link out.

http://www.spike.com/video/black-racists-call/2803328

Now the guy in this video has it right in my opinion check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhVJg1rum_k

This guy has it right two check this one out also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX1ws...eature=related

In fact google black racists and check out the videos and other information it is eye opening. Cant believe all these black folks are Republicans.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #41
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
First learn the definition of racism here it is:
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
Ok by that definition Farrakhan is not a racist since he does not preach that Blacks are better than whites are that Blacks should be rulers of the earth or the USA or any ther govt. Hitler was a racist- h believed the Arayan race was superior to all other races and other races were inferior- you see the difference?
Farrakhan preaches that whites are devils and has "raped" other cultures and is out to destroy other races and to preserve their race and they should not be trusted- although I surely do not agree with Farrkhan that the white man is the devil because there are evil people in all races, but it would be ny definition very wrong to see that Farrakahn is racist- is he prejudice- most surely, but Racist No.
Farrakhan preaches a branch of Islam that is not even respected by muslims of the Sunni and Shiite faith. The only encouraging thing I like about Farrakahn is to become a member of his NOI(Nation of Islam) it requires Black men to be educated- you can't not disrespect women in any manner, you can not walk around with your pants falling down your ass-you must be clean cut/ well groomed at all times and quite frankly and sadly that is vastly needed in the Black community. How does a young Black man or really any man because I see white/latinos and some asians actually think someone is going to respect them if they walking around with their pants sagging??? I honestly thin k it's the dumbest thing in the world to be racist/bigot/ or prejudice. I have met whites who were assholes and met just as many Blacks who are assholes as well.
I personally have never met a Black person who has told me that Blacks are superior to whites and Blacks need t hold power and other races are beneath blacks and Blacks should be rulers of all of earth- if a Black person had that belief he/she would be a racist. The KKK are racist they believe in keeping the white race pure- they think Blacks should be slaves and not in power. Even extreme Black orgs like the Black Panthers or the Nation of Islam don't believe whites are inferior or that they should go back to Europe.
One thing I want to point out to all whites on this board- all cultures and races have given some part of their culture to enrich america. I hate it when I hear some whites pretend like it was just the Europeans that made America what is it today- are you kidding me? Take away 400 years of slave labor and tell me where this country would be- take away the asians/East Indiians contribution to the sciences/medicines and where would America be? All races hold some stake to help America be what it is today.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #42
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"There are certain cities in Alabama where I promise you if DD and his wife moved in that area his home woud get vandalized with Swatiskas/kkk ensignia and other racist crap."

And this has to do with racial profiling by the police how? There are neighborhoods in Dallas if I walked through I would get shot, there are neighborhoods in KC that I have been pulled over driving through, lots of chiefs live there its called Halbrook. I got pulled over because my old dodge pickup was not new enough. If you look out of place, I dont have a problem with being checked out, is it a pain in the ass, yes it is, but life goes on.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 PM   #43
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others."

Well thats part of the definition but here is the whole definition

rac·ism

   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

You might want to pay attention to number 3, I think it qualifies Farrakan.

"One thing I want to point out to all whites on this board- all cultures and races have given some part of their culture to enrich america. I hate it when I hear some whites pretend like it was just the Europeans that made America what is it today- are you kidding me? Take away 400 years of slave labor and tell me where this country would be- take away the asians/East Indiians contribution to the sciences/medicines and where would America be? All races hold some stake to help America be what it is today."

First off no one on this board has made any claims to warrent this response so its not necessary to remind us of the contributions of different cultures. Wjhat your doing is called deflection, when you can't make a solid argument, you change the focus of the debate. But you know what I hate, someone who molds the definition of a word to fit his personal beliefs. You make the comment that you have never heard anyone claim blacks were better or should be in power etc etc. so if they dont believe that they are not racists, again you might want to review the full definition of racism and quit using only the part you find qualifies your comments.

"The KKK are racist they believe in keeping the white race pure- they think Blacks should be slaves and not in power. Even extreme Black orgs like the Black Panthers or the Nation of Islam don't believe whites are inferior or that they should go back to Europe."

No they just say whites should be eliminted. You might check out the you tube videos I listed before, Mr. Shabazz of the new black panther party here is my favorite quote from my good friend Samir

"“I’m about the total destruction of white people. I’m about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . .”

and Mr. Camden seems to think "whitey" has to go.

http://www.spike.com/video/black-racists-call/2803328

Seriously do you research anything before you speak about it. Sell this load of crap somewhere else. Your right sometimes the truth does hurt, if I ever hear you speak it I will let you know if it hurt.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:04 AM   #44
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I guess I get to contribute something now. About that 400 years of slavery...the biggest slavers were the Spanish (are they white?), followed by the French, then the English and the Dutch. The first African slaves came to the English colonies in 1637 in Virginia. At this time there were also slaves that were not African and Africans that were indentured servants. I digress, the United States did not exist until 1781 and slavery was outlawed in 1866. The United States practised slavey for 85 years. The English practiced slavery for 144 years. The Spanish and French practised slavery for over 300 years on this continent. So on just the one topic if you want to point the finger of blame the US is the LEAST responsible for slavery.

FYI, those southern states you mentioned...up until 1980 they regularly voted for democratic presidential candidates since the Civil War. Many of their legislatures are ran by democrats to this day. As much as I hate to admit it many of the KKK states were democratically controlled but there were a couple of GOP controlled states like Indiana that had a strong Klan presence. I'm trying to think of the name of a book I studied last year about the Klan........had to go to Google, it was called Beneath the Mask of Chivalry by Nancy McLean. It is a bean counters expose of the Georgia Klan from documents that some idiot put in an attic for 60 years instead of destroying. It makes a strong case that though the KKK was racist there was an element of economic protectionism at work. You just have to look at who joined the KKK. Hint: it wasn't the poor, white rednecks. It was prosperous property owners who were competing against blacks, foreign immigrants, and northern immigrants.
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:48 AM   #45
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
...the biggest slavers were the Spanish (are they white?)
Uhmmm....yes. JG, you may not realize this, but the Spaniards are/were white Europeans. They do not take on the same physical characteristics as the Spanish speaking people on our side of the world. This question you asked may qualify for the new thread I was suggesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
As much as I hate to admit it many of the KKK states were democratically controlled but there were a couple of GOP controlled states like Indiana that had a strong Klan presence.
Why do you hate to admit this? Did you want the KKK states to be associated with the GOP? JG, I'm going to say it and I don't care what the other posters say about this, but I strongly suspect you are a very big racist. I have seen other posts of yours on websites that strongly lead me to suggest this (I doubt there are a lot of John_Galts posting on KC websites). A man that finds the word "redneck" as offensive makes me wonder. Hell, you didn't read Beneath the Mask of Chivalry, you studied it. WTF??? Economic protectionism??? This is like reading a justification for the KKK.
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women