Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2016, 11:09 AM   #31
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

To chubby girls around the world! Chubby ain't ugly!!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:52 AM   #32
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Ugly is Ugly. I don't care if the girl sucks dick better than Juelz Ventura, or takes it up the ass better than Ava Devine. It's still not worth $400, let alone $200. The notion that higher price point = better service is pretty much false. Add in a average to shit looks, then it's like going to Plaza 3 and getting a burnt steak, but being told you're still paying $120 for it.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:02 PM   #33
old door builder
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Damn Gemma now I am hungry!! Thanks for the dessert sweetheart!!
old door builder is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:26 PM   #34
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Whoa - gemma - thank you! One of these days I swear I have got see you))))

This reminds me it may be time for another of your utterly fantastic selfie threads.

Pretty pleeeeaaaase!
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 04:01 PM   #35
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So now it's a chubby, tit-tattooed MILF with stretch marks that charges $300 per hour in a $200 per hour market that thinks she's not a high dollar ugly...

Got it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 11:37 PM   #36
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Let's see.... guys in Dallas only pay $250 an hour to fuck a little cheerleader because there are hundreds of little cheerleaders in Dallas.

Guys in Kansas City pay $250 an hour to fuck little cheerleaders from Dallas because there are too many little cheerleaders in Dallas, and some of them know where I-35 goes.

This 'aint a market-thing... I suspect Gem is just expressing incredulity at what some gents will pay to fuck a human ashtray without naming names.

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:21 AM   #37
johnsoncountyguy29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Why does a guy in Dallas give a damn about discussions or ladies in Kansas City??
johnsoncountyguy29 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:54 AM   #38
silvrline
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50
Default that picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
To chubby girls around the world! Chubby ain't ugly!!
I don't post a lot...

But when I do, it's because I feel strongly about the subject.

WOW. I've always admired pics of Gemma, but WOW. Had no idea you were so completely captivating. I'm mesmerized. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but honestly, I can't imagine any guy not experiencing an immediate boner and light-headedness looking at that!!!

Hey Texas, would love to see what you call ugly, and what you call hot. You're probably the only guy who wouldn't agree with my statement above.

Stay thirsty, my friends.
silvrline is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:23 AM   #39
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrline View Post
You're probably the only guy who wouldn't agree with my statement above.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you feel better about the OP being the best y'all have up here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #40
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry I'm appalled!!!

I'm truly appalled by the vicious verbal and emotional abuse that has been shown on this thread! It always amazes me when men can speak on things such as stretch marks when a WOMAN is whom brought you into this world. When men start speaking to females in this nature and then wonder when we as WOMEN stop engaging in conversations on the board this right here is a prime example of why. So if the men would like to only speak to each other on this site then continue with this type of banter. Gemma regardless of what this guy is saying please know that WE all know how beautiful you are INSIDE and OUT!!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:43 AM   #41
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I'm confused but didn't Gemma start calling some ladies high dollar uglies.
Lubeman is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 11:51 AM   #42
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

This thread is quickly going to hell as with many others here. There have been several great posts that reflect sincere thought and opinions. But the majority now seem to be made with the hopes of creating a train wreck of malice and ill will.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. An ugly hooker who screws your brains out beats the hell out of a pretty, dead fish. Therefore she is worth that high dollar price tag. I don't understand the desire to poke said ugly hooker, but I'm not the one doing it. The ones I poke are attractive enough to me and screw the rest of y'all who disagree. I got what I wanted/needed.

Texas, you have great talent, unbelieveable talent! More than most places. We have great talent as well, just not as abundant as you. There, I said it! There is a reason why so many of us here go ape shit and flock to the traveling girls when they are here.

This is not about looks, size, geography, respect, or mothers. Do who you want to do, pay what you feel it's worth, charge what you think it's worth, and be content in your choices.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll get back to my drinking and my search for a "pretty"/ "ugly" hooker who'll fulfill my fantasies or whatever depraved act of indecency that we agree to partake in. Oh, and by the way, screw ANY and ALL of you who have a condescending view or opinion of the hooker I choose for MY hobby experience.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 12:44 PM   #43
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

The fact that the first person ever in my 38 years of life to call me ugly/chubby is some miserable lonely trick with over 22,000 posts on a hooker board, doesn't even surprise me. This is the only place where a man can get away with treating and talking to women like shit.

Cleo gets it. There's a market for everything nowadays. Even unattractive ladies... Even chubby bitches! I wanted to expand on the topic and have some fun with it but clearly that's no longer possible on here. I'm so misunderstood....

Emmie is right, most ladies have left this board or quit participating in conversations due to guys disrespecting the ladies. I certainly won't stand for any guy talking to me like this in the hobby when I don't have to deal with it in my RW. Don't we have some guideline about cyber bullying?? If not, we should. I don't abuse you at your jobs so I won't stand for it at mine. I don't need this shit. My life is great! And I won't listen to this head trash. Peace out Eccie peeps.

And, Wakeup...You can go fuck yourself.

To the gentlemen on here that know how to treat women...Thank you.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 01:00 PM   #44
Kaboom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I forgot how fun the KC board could be.
Kaboom is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 01:12 PM   #45
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
some miserable lonely trick with over 22,000 posts on a hooker board ..... the only place where a man can get away with treating and talking to women like shit. .
An apt description of Wakeup.

Quote:
I'm so misunderstood.....
No, a troll happened to pop his head up.

Quote:
Emmie is right, most ladies have left this board or quit participating in conversations due to guys disrespecting the ladies.
And yes Emmie is right, I know three gals that no longer use their eccie accounts.

Kaboom,
Welcome back to KC from the distant frozen northern wastelands. We've been having fun with southern trolls a fair amount this year.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women