Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2015, 09:16 PM   #31
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipp View Post
Even outside the hobby, I am always amazed at how different women can look from one day to the next, or one event to the next. .
Or, even from one shot to the next in a photo shoot.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:17 PM   #32
dukeotis78
Registered Member

I've experienced this more than once.
dukeotis78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:31 PM   #33
hobbyhard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41

I guess I run with the looks aren't the most important thing crowd. Change your hair, fine, grow a bush fine, lose a leg? well okay we'll figure that out as well, but stop kissing and we'll have a problem.
hobbyhard is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:37 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbyhard View Post
I guess I run with the looks aren't the most important thing crowd. Change your hair, fine, grow a bush fine, lose a leg? well okay we'll figure that out as well, but stop kissing and we'll have a problem.
I like the way you think.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:37 PM   #35
princess rue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 178955
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
some guy that did not look at all the pic's in her showcase
then said it not her.
Know this is a weird question and not the right place to ask but does anyone know how to do showcase. I asked and looked and no luck
princess rue is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:02 PM   #36
hobbyhard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess rue View Post
Know this is a weird question and not the right place to ask but does anyone know how to do showcase. I asked and looked and no luck
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1002407

Might help, I'm new and found the post, not sure its what you seek.
hobbyhard is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:12 PM   #37
Roller24
Gaining Momentum

As long as there are people, there will be many different responses. Some people are very nice and reasonable, while others are not. Or there could be various factors in play, such as someone having a bad day, etc.

Not making excuses for these things... just saying it happens and you cannot control or predict it. Agree you were very clear in your materials but some how that did not get through in this case.

And when comes to personal things, one's reactions are personal too..... Not that this makes is any more pleasant when it happens, but it helps to remind ourselves.
Roller24 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:36 AM   #38
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Honestly ... if your look changes THAT much ... I would post one picture in your profile that shows your current look and say so, then keep it up to date. I think honesty in this business is far better than deceit (fake orgasms excluded - however if you are any good at fake orgasms - we should never know if they are real or fake anyway). So, if you are worried about the 20 pounds you gained since the "professional" photo's were taken ... DON'T ... either cowgirl up and hit the gym and lose the weight or post the picture and get calls from the guys who don't care about the 20lbs.

And before the idiots chime in about too busy or too hard to do everyday or every other day or once a week ... the picture doesn't even have to be a lingerie photo (you already have 200 of those) we would be happy if you just posted the sitting in your car selfie that you post everyday to one of your 100+ friends on facebook, twitter, snapchat, etc.

IMHO - this should be part of every providers profile and then no one would ever ask ... is that really you ... can you send me a "current" picture ... do you still look like your pictures etc. Bottom-line: if you deal with those questions realize it is because "there is a problem out there with misrepresentation" and I would say if you are resistant to trying to "fix it" then you are probably for whatever reason you have misrepresenting yourself on purpose - and that my friend is an issue for you and your therapist not for me!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women