Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2020, 06:11 PM   #31
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

CDC is now saying that a little over 9000 of the COVID deaths in the USA were purely COVID, the rest had underlying conditions. Nancy Pelosi got her hair done yesterday with blow dry which is not allowed. , the stylist was wearing a mask and Pelosi was not There pictures of this. She is 80 years old, do you think she afraid of it. She knows better. Hell of a lot of politics with this virus.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 06:32 PM   #32
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

My hospital now says the cdc now says I don't need to wear a medically approved mask..i can wear cloth....wait till the election is over...prolly won't need a mask at all...
Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:16 PM   #33
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

As far as this thread goes
I always felt comfortable with the ladies I chose to see since they are of good class
No disrespect to Ginger or the lady she was referring to in her post. That lady has the right to do want she what's to but I wouldn't enjoy her conditions.
As far as John's post the
CDC S last comment about backing off testing points to a scam and a exit strategy
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:37 PM   #34
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I think people should do what makes them comfortable, my dad doesn't want any visitors... he's 83, I get that...someone has asthma, then take more precautions...I can't remember ever being sick...I'm more cavalier and am in the healthcare business...Im around stuff just as bad as this...I'm doing what makes me comfortable and doing what our government requires...but I am skeptical...js
Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:26 PM   #35
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytricks View Post
CDC is now saying that a little over 9000 of the COVID deaths in the USA were purely COVID, the rest had underlying conditions. Nancy Pelosi got her hair done yesterday with blow dry which is not allowed. , the stylist was wearing a mask and Pelosi was not There pictures of this. She is 80 years old, do you think she afraid of it. She knows better. Hell of a lot of politics with this virus.
Nearly everyone has some sort of underlying condition, so that's a pretty meaningless distinction the CDC was forced to issue for political reasons in an attempt to minimize things. Let's say you have borderline high blood pressure, you're driving in your car and a truck crosses the center line and hits you head on, killing you. Did that pesky underlying condition, the high blood pressure, kill you? Pretty sure it was the truck.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:03 PM   #36
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Regardless of whether the precautions are justified or it is a political fear mongering tactic, as with anything in life – I will always err on the side of caution.

And as far as gentleman who may not enjoy the “restrictions…” The opportunity is always there to get tested beforehand, and then have no restrictions.

All ladies have criteria of some sort when deciding whom they will chose to see. This situation is no different. The client either respects that particular provider’s criteria and complies, or he’s free to seek other companionship.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 02:02 AM   #37
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Nearly everyone has some sort of underlying condition, so that's a pretty meaningless distinction the CDC was forced to issue for political reasons in an attempt to minimize things. Let's say you have borderline high blood pressure, you're driving in your car and a truck crosses the center line and hits you head on, killing you. Did that pesky underlying condition, the high blood pressure, kill you? Pretty sure it was the truck.
If I were asymptomatic COVID,death certificate would say COVID death .
Old 09-03-2020, 09:28 AM   #38
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
If I were asymptomatic COVID,death certificate would say COVID death .
Hunh? If you were asymptomatic COVID, you wouldn't be dead.

But you might pass it along to a family member who ends up that way.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:08 AM   #39
Memphis901
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

PLANDEMIC
Memphis901 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:09 AM   #40
Memphis901
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

It's not going away. Every government ever once they start taking away freedoms don't stop. Tyranny in the name of safety. Same playbook.
Memphis901 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:26 AM   #41
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
Hunh? If you were asymptomatic COVID, you wouldn't be dead.

But you might pass it along to a family member who ends up that way.
That’s not what I meant. I will try to be lucid. The accident caused my death. But they found COVID during autopsy and put COVID-19 as cause of death . It has been reported that people have died in accidents but had COVID and that is what they put as cause of death.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:05 PM   #42
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s not what I meant. I will try to be lucid. The accident caused my death. But they found COVID during autopsy and put COVID-19 as cause of death . It has been reported that people have died in accidents but had COVID and that is what they put as cause of death.
It has been reported where? By Qanon cultists on Facebook?

Okay then. Good luck and good health.
Old 09-03-2020, 05:28 PM   #43
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have worked the minimum all year, to try and be safe. just this week traveling again. And man it was really missed. Covid can kick rocks. Ready for this to go away.
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 03:19 AM   #44
Viking21
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Are you providers encountering most customers that are taking precautions? I've been out of the game all summer and have this feeling that a lot of (younger) providers probably aren't taking this very seriously. I'm probably wrong. Just a hunch.
Viking21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 10:11 AM   #45
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking21 View Post
Are you providers encountering most customers that are taking precautions? I've been out of the game all summer and have this feeling that a lot of (younger) providers probably aren't taking this very seriously. I'm probably wrong. Just a hunch.
I saw my favorite couple on Friday. We have all been out of the hobby for six months at least... They know that I’m taking precautions and I know that they are as well, so we were all comfortable meeting.

That’s why I have the criteria that I do for meeting right now. I think it’s important to distinguish between who is taking precautions and who isn’t.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women