Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162538
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41563
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35933
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2016, 10:18 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Sassy hasn't engaged in name calling, flame throwing or all of the other childish shit you do in every fucking post you author, IBOla. Yet you make it personal. Every time.

You apparently don't do anything nice and easy. You only attack.

No wonder you were the first and only true DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR and winner of the Golden Lips Award.

Not that there hasn't been sluntism in this forum, but I'll tip the hat to Sassy for keeping it straight forward.

Apparently she never had you as a client...

Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 12:15 PM   #32
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Are you so stupid as to not realize that a nationally mandated wage increase will impact ALL stores and not just Walmart? ALL stores -- including Walmart's competitors -- will be required to raise their prices; so, Walmart will still be competitive when it raises its prices to offset the increase in cost for labor: just as their competitors do. And you live in a fantasy la-la world if you for one moment believe that 100% of the increased cost in labor because of a mandated minimum wage increase won't be passed on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. And as a reminder, the wage earners are also the consumers.
Walmart and other large corporations like them give huge increases in wages to their CEO's (plus bonuses) and it doesn't hurt their profits any. Why should it hurt their profits to give higher wages to their employees (which are the backbone of any company)? $15 per hour is a living wage, period. Smaller companies will adjust by hiring fewer employees and perhaps raising their prices by a small percentage. However, I still believe in the end smaller businesses will also profit due to increased spending by consumers. There is no excuse for not raising the minimum wage. It's been a long time coming and most economists agree. See this article:

https://www.dol.gov/featured/minimum-wage/mythbuster
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 03:49 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
Smaller companies will adjust by hiring fewer employees and perhaps raising their prices by a small percentage.
Please reread what you just wrote.

The "back bone" of our business growth IS SMALL COMPANIES!

So you are admitting that smaller businesses will have to cute jobs to survive, and then create inflation by raising prices in a declining job marketing.

The perfect storm ... .when inflation drives interest costs up for businesses.

Drink some more Kool-aid!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 12:11 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If something other than the market sets the price of wages. If the wage is set artificially high, there will be a surplus of labor (unemployment). Major companies will move toward robotics. Fast food companies will install more kiosks to lower the number of people they employ. Walmart and large retailers will expand their self check out lines for the same reason. Small businesses will have to lay people off, or increase prices, both of which puts a strain on the economy. That's why arbitrarily raising the minimum wage increases unemployment, especially among the classes that are hard to employ. Unskilled and low skilled workers are hurt the most. Black teenage unemployment is astronomical now. Increase the minimum wage, and it will increase even further. Employment and wages have not done well under Obama. It will be worse under Clinton.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 04:12 PM   #35
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lets raise min wage to raise cost of goods so no one can buy anything

Lot of business owners in here i see
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 06:04 PM   #36
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If something other than the market sets the price of wages. If the wage is set artificially high, there will be a surplus of labor (unemployment). Major companies will move toward robotics. Fast food companies will install more kiosks to lower the number of people they employ. Walmart and large retailers will expand their self check out lines for the same reason. Small businesses will have to lay people off, or increase prices, both of which puts a strain on the economy. That's why arbitrarily raising the minimum wage increases unemployment, especially among the classes that are hard to employ. Unskilled and low skilled workers are hurt the most. Black teenage unemployment is astronomical now. Increase the minimum wage, and it will increase even further. Employment and wages have not done well under Obama. It will be worse under Clinton.
From Investopedia:

According to Ed Rensi, formerly of McDonald’s, a higher minimum wage would not only kill existing jobs but also result in closing a substantial number of small businesses, from 15-20%. In theory, raising the minimum wage forces business owners to raise the prices of their goods or services, thereby spurring inflation. In actual practice, however, it is not so simple since wages are only one part of the cost of a product or service paid for by consumers. A higher minimum wage can be offset by heightened productivity by workers or trimming down a company’s manpower.

In 2014, fast-food workers in the United States were asking for a minimum wage of $15 an hour, or almost double what they were earning. Had their demand been granted, a typical burger flipper or order taker at McDonald’s would have ended up earning more than $30,000 per annum. Suffice it to say, raising the minimum wage to an excessively high rate would exert inflationary pressure on the economy, but increasing it to keep pace with inflation would only have a minimal effect.

Full article:

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...-inflation.asp
Old 07-17-2016, 06:16 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
From Investopedia:

According to Ed Rensi, formerly of McDonald’s, a higher minimum wage would not only kill existing jobs but also result in closing a substantial number of small businesses, from 15-20%. In theory, raising the minimum wage forces business owners to raise the prices of their goods or services, thereby spurring inflation. In actual practice, however, it is not so simple since wages are only one part of the cost of a product or service paid for by consumers. A higher minimum wage can be offset by heightened productivity by workers or trimming down a company’s manpower.

In 2014, fast-food workers in the United States were asking for a minimum wage of $15 an hour, or almost double what they were earning. Had their demand been granted, a typical burger flipper or order taker at McDonald’s would have ended up earning more than $30,000 per annum. Suffice it to say, raising the minimum wage to an excessively high rate would exert inflationary pressure on the economy, but increasing it to keep pace with inflation would only have a minimal effect.

Full article:

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...-inflation.asp
Evidently, you have not the slightest idea that you just posted an article that echoes what everyone here has been telling you.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:00 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Are you WKing for Wal Mart now, IBola? You skeered you might get fahred?

Hillbilly homo!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 10:15 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
yeah, I'm no fan of Obama, but these people have been trying to downplay the jobs numbers since 2009! trying to say June's report was a bounce off May's dismal reading.. but even if that's true, Obama's had more job creation that any President in history.. how many years are these people going to keep denying?

true, but why not acknowledge the job growth? it's always "but"... sure, the middle class is not what it used to be, but world competition is partly the cause.. the US is no longer the dominating economy it once was. there are more out of work than ever, because there are more people.. every month you see "200,000 jobs created (or some significant number)", yet Drudgereport will spin it as "record number of Americans out of the job force".. fuck..

You're right, the 0zombie King has created jobs in the communist country you came from...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 10:31 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Did you get the toilet paper bumper sticker for your ride whiffy?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:34 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Cornholio lives!

SLOBBRIN needs TP for his bunghole!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Evidently, you have not the slightest idea that you just posted an article that echoes what everyone here has been telling you.
+1

At least her choice of sites for doing "research" in her spare time is improving if she's reading investopedia.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:43 AM   #43
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
+1

At least her choice of sites for doing "research" in her spare time is improving if she's reading investopedia.
And you will note the article says increasing minimum wage only has a minimal effect on inflation.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:49 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you will note the article says increasing minimum wage only has a minimal effect on inflation.

You will note that you and your lib-retard ilk are advocating for an "excessively high" minimum wage hike to $15 per hour which your article says will "not only kill existing jobs but also result in closing a substantial number of small businesses, from 15-20%" but also "exert inflationary pressure on the economy."
Old 07-18-2016, 06:52 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cooking an egg sunny-side-up without breaking the yoke requires more than an egg!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women