Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36480
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #31
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Ok this thread isnt staying on the intended purpose of jealousy in the hobby and its going downhill in part because of the OP is going after those d not to her liking. If you are gonna start a thread about the subject you want The thread starter needs to help keep it that way if not please dont attack those who comment even though some of the responses arent exactly on target either Go back to the topic if it doesnt have to do with the subject dont comment
Old 02-24-2011, 11:36 PM   #32
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot View Post
I've had a few clients try to chase other clients away in many ways, some techniques are very unique, some are scary, but is this a sign of a potential stalker or a sugar daddy ?

It's not a juicy subject, by far, I just need some advice on the issue and how to approach it, when it happens or if it happens again.

Thanks guys and I hope this doesn't set off a bad reaction.
Let me see if i can stay on topic for you St Mateo....

ok, your first sentence states that you have clients that are chasing away clients but your not telling us how they are doing that...
Your clients should never know who you see other then them....unless they have been referred to by someone else!!!
Sugar Daddy...don't do it!!
Reason...if you are already putting him in the same sentence as a potential stalker then you don't need to see him anymore...period!
i can't stay completely on topic....come on I'm BDS
question for you now.....you went to Houston forums, bad mouthed Houston guys, now you come to Austin and bad mouth Austin....You posted both times a day in advance, and you expected what!!

You got your ass handed to you in Houston and now in Austin, girl you are beautiful, stop being ugly and blaming guys for you not understanding marketing skills!!
Its not the guys fault in this situation.
Marketing is your best asset in this business and their are plenty of marketing skills out there....go grab some and try this thing again!!!

If i get points for this can they please taste like fajita's....mojojo gave me some awhile back that tasted like bad chicken...i was sick for weeks!!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You are as wise as you are beautiful BDS! I'm honored to spew forth my 1,000th ECCIE post in your erudite wake!

Prissy little visitor should listen very carefully to you, for verily thou doth speak true!
Old 02-25-2011, 06:46 AM   #34
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Not exactly how I would do it or say it as I dont have a opinion at the moment but as usual BDS has not only the beauty but brains to offer a suggestion and put it well
Old 02-25-2011, 06:56 AM   #35
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Keeping that safe distance between you and the client (or me and the lady) is probably the hardest thing to do in the hobby, especially when you find someone you "click" with. (Or worse, when you *think* you've found someone you click with, but the feelings aren't mutual.)

You both need to be comfortable, and having clear boundaries makes things much easier in the long run. When one of you starts feeling uncomfortable with the situation, you need to stop and reevaluate, and perhaps move on...

I've been seeing a young lady regularly now for almost four years. We know each other really, really, well. I know her hot buttons, she knows mine. We know about each other's personal life. But there is still that separation. Sometimes it is harder to keep it there than others, but we both know that hobby-world and real-world must remain separate. (Sort of like matter and antimatter, for you scifi geeks out there.)

The short answer is that there is no place in the hobby for jealousy.

If you have to ask the question, you already know the answer. You both, as adults, need to admit that it isn't going to work and move on.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #36
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Mateo View Post
Not exactly how I would do it or say it as I dont have a opinion at the moment but as usual BDS has not only the beauty but brains to offer a suggestion and put it well

This is the reason i could never be mod on this board, i would have to bit my tongue more....i can think of better things to do with my tongue than that!!!

smooches rider
Old 02-26-2011, 05:39 AM   #37
St.Mateo
Love the curves

I think what you said was spot on and coming from a mod with just a few word adjustments wouldnt change at all the meaning of your post Its a art I really dont have as sometimes I get blunt and try to make it simple.
Now the tongue thing.... I am sure its artful too ...lol

Jealousy in the hobby Doesnt the basic fact at all or did was it ever real that two people get together for some time where something that we all work for is exchanged You spend your time together its over you go your merry way and if it was good perhaps you repeat the process The exchange of a donation in whatever measure to me is a barrier to let any feeling of any emotion especially jealousy start to grow. This is just the basic idea and as we all know that unknown thing as chemistry can ignite in unknown ways. Then you have your unbalanced types who just do not have any control over what they do and dont care.I thought I d throw that out there ....

Yeah I just got home from work I'm a babbling and will see what anyone if anyone thinks of that lol....
Old 02-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #38
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I currently have a over jealous stalker/hobby wife who beats down anyone who crosses me. Kinda nice to know, I have a quasi body guard.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #39
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
I currently have a over jealous stalker/hobby wife who beats down anyone who crosses me. Kinda nice to know, I have a quasi body guard.
Carl doesnt count...........
Old 02-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #40
Artie Lange
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Carl is a sweaty.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:35 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Girl went back to Houston to give the boys there a second chance.

Wonder if anybody there will be smiling...
Old 02-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #42
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
Artie's had as many as 27 stalkers, not all of them trannies, but Beef Wellington had some pretty large pants and filled them if you see where we might be going. You didn't want to get on the wrong side of those manhands, but enough about Artie and his Thundercock© this isn't an all about Artie Lange look at me threAD. At least not yet.

Some of us tried to help Juliette in Houston and reached out to her, after reading this thread seems like we failed and I'm no stranger to that, which is sad Juliette is a hottie and with a little polish might do really well. It's a shame to see it going this way, because it can go the other way too.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:43 AM   #43
Guest041011
Account Disabled

User ID: 68787
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Punching Bag, everybody line-up !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Some of us tried to help Juliette in Houston and reached out to her, after reading this thread seems like we failed and I'm no stranger to that, which is sad Juliette is a hottie and with a little polish might do really well. It's a shame to see it going this way, because it can go the other way too.
This thread is being used for a punching bag, not an opinion on the subject, I ask that this thread be closed. And to the providers out here, somebody called and reported that I was 16, seeing that I have a little bit of a record, the investigation fell through, so thanks Austin for putting the cops in my business. I will be sure to alert other providers about my situation, maybe Austin likes street walker's / bargain shopping is fine ! "the dollar general is a great place to shop for low quality, as the selection of quality isn't appealing either ".

Good Luck to the Eccie/Austin Internet bully frat, Whisp/toilet head/etc. God bless you guys keep Austin provider free ! You should look into law enforcement, Oops too late !
It's obvious who posted the "scam" ad, contacted the the authority, etc.
Look at my avatar a little harder "I have friends too" , good-day to you all.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:59 AM   #44
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot View Post
This thread is being used for a punching bag, not an opinion on the subject, I ask that this thread be closed. And to the providers out here, somebody called and reported that I was 16, seeing that I have a little bit of a record, the investigation fell through, so thanks Austin for putting the cops in my business. I will be sure to alert other providers about my situation, maybe Austin likes street walker's / bargain shopping is fine ! "the dollar general is a great place to shop for low quality, as the selection of quality isn't appealing either ".

Good Luck to the Eccie/Austin Internet bully frat, Whisp/toilet head/etc. God bless you guys keep Austin provider free ! You should look into law enforcement, Oops too late !
It's obvious who posted the "scam" ad, contacted the the authority, etc.
Look at my avatar a little harder "I have friends too" , good-day to you all.
If this is true, very sorry to hear. NO one likes LE snooping around. I must add this though... how do you know it was not a fellow provider? What would a hobbyist have to gain in on this? Could it have been a possible former manager of yours? I am not implying you are/were managed but trying to show you that you really can't blame "one group" and it could be anyone.

I am not immune to slinging mud but even I draw the line at involving LE or getting into someone's REAL personal business. If true, whoever did this is garbage....

sixx
Old 02-27-2011, 08:44 AM   #45
Guest041011
Account Disabled

User ID: 68787
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Austin Board needs new members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
If this is true, very sorry to hear. NO one likes LE snooping around. I must add this though... how do you know it was not a fellow provider? What would a hobbyist have to gain in on this? Could it have been a possible former manager of yours? I am not implying you are/were managed but trying to show you that you really can't blame "one group" and it could be anyone.

I am not immune to slinging mud but even I draw the line at involving LE or getting into someone's REAL personal business. If true, whoever did this is garbage....

sixx
It's not a secret about the Pussy Frat on the austin board , little dick fat bastard, you know who you are , you know just as well as I do that a hobbyist(male/female) was behind this, your not excluded either, thread counts are important to some children and they will do whatever it takes to add fuel to a flame in their name.

Not attended to the subject, "Please Close Thread !" It's way off subject.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women