Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2014, 09:37 PM   #31
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 97

The timing for starting this thread was impeccable...
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #32
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I miss Scottie Campbell.

I don't want him to replace Ben or even to play for that matter, I just miss him

Have I mentioned how incredibly overrated Tammy Brady is lately? Commentators are actually comparing him to Manning again, comparing him to Jim Miller would be more relevant
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #33
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

I'm not impressed, if the Rooney's don't come up with money, Ben is gone, good, oh and don't mention super bowl, we are not going, count on it. That game didn't turn around until the defense came up with the interception, and pressure on Flako. Bam played this game he knows, I played for Army post teams, we would play those small Div 3 colleges. defense, time of possession is the key, defense sitting on the sidelines, as offense runs up and down the field.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #34
cabot
Premium Access

I'm not picking on eaglehorse, because there are plenty of fans who feel the same way - these are just the easiest quotes to pull.

---------------------------------

Houston game: Results: 70% completion, 2TDs, 0 ints, 113 QB Rating

Fan reaction...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
I'm tired of Ben's BS...now we need a quarterback that wants to win
-------------------------------
NEXT WEEK:

Colts game: Results: 6 touchdowns, over 400 yards

Fan reaction...?

Quote:
We will see, against the Ravens, then we will see his desire after the first quarter as he's on his back looking up.
---------
NEXT WEEK:

Ravens game: As requested, he was knocked on his back first quarter, sacked on 3 consecutive plays, including personal foul hit to jaw.
Results: 6 touchdowns, over 400 yards

Fan reaction...?

Quote:
I'm not impressed,
--------------------

I think it is reasonable to assume that some fans analysis of Roethlisberger's skills are entirely independent of his actual performance. He just literally had the best multi-game stretch in NFL history in terms of TDs/ints. If that is not even good enough to be considered 'impressive', then it's obvious that there is zero chance that any performance level in his games will change their opinion.

The cool thing is that football generates that kind of emotional feeling in people, and that's good for the success of the game. Interesting stuff.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #35
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
I'm not picking on eaglehorse, because there are plenty of fans who feel the same way - these are just the easiest quotes to pull.

---------------------------------

Houston game: Results: 70% completion, 2TDs, 0 ints, 113 QB Rating

Fan reaction...?

-------------------------------
NEXT WEEK:

Colts game: Results: 6 touchdowns, over 400 yards

Fan reaction...?

---------
NEXT WEEK:

Ravens game: As requested, he was knocked on his back first quarter, sacked on 3 consecutive plays, including personal foul hit to jaw.
Results: 6 touchdowns, over 400 yards

Fan reaction...?

--------------------

I think it is reasonable to assume that some fans analysis of Roethlisberger's skills are entirely independent of his actual performance. He just literally had the best multi-game stretch in NFL history in terms of TDs/ints. If that is not even good enough to be considered 'impressive', then it's obvious that there is zero chance that any performance level in his games will change their opinion.

The cool thing is that football generates that kind of emotional feeling in people, and that's good for the success of the game. Interesting stuff.
cabot-- this has to be one of the most polictically correct rebuttals I have ever seen-- I applaud you

but let me put it to my friend eaglehorse in a way that is more suited to the style around here......................

eaglehorse--- are you fucking nuts? did you take silver to the glue factory and now are inhaling the vapors? wtf? ben is playing better than any qb in the nfl right now and without him, the steelers are down the tubes

I like you buddy but I sure would like some of what your smokin
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:34 PM   #36
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

^ what he said
Old 11-06-2014, 06:28 AM   #37
kngslmn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

i was impressed when he had state troopers bring him college girls to suck his dick....this is way beyond impressive
kngslmn is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:34 AM   #38
cabot
Premium Access

kngslmm,

Funny comment - but just to clarify; I am in no way defending him as a human being. Fuck no.

I'm just a dude who wish our QB had the skills he does. Hell, I went to find out how many rushing yards the Steelers had against the Ravens, and this is the first thing that pops up

STEELERS: Despite all the talk about Roethlisberger and the Steelers' receivers, the Ravens' primary focus is containing Le'Veon Bell. The second-year player is third in the league in rushing yards (691) and second among NFL backs with 42 receptions. (http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...ry.html#page=1)

Well, the Ravens did exactly what they wanted - they held Steelers to 43 rushing yards!....wtf??

They did exactly what they focused on - and the Steelers beat them by 20. Damn, some would call that .... impressive.

My team, we'd have been screwed. If we get forced into being that 1-dimensional, their secondary will know we HAVE to throw. They'll wait, and we'll get as many picks as TDs; which means, in the NFL - you lose. There are only a few QBs who can win a game like this, especially after getting beat up in the 1st quarter. He didn't get flustered, didn't start throwing misses or airballs - he threw 6 fucking touchdowns.

I'm jealous. On the other hand - at least our QB isn't a jackass. (More accurately, we have no proof that he is...yet).
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:34 AM   #39
kngslmn
Valued Poster

i hear you cabot, there was somee sarcasm to my remark, even though im sure there are many among us who would make interesting choices having a 22 year old civi on her knees in front of us in the mens room....

its hard to find any fault with his on field play lately, and eaglehorse is correct, the defense needs to play well and get the other team off the field, and there are 11 guys of offense makong it happen, but there still hasnt ever been another quaterback throw for 12 in two games
Old 11-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #40
cabot
Premium Access

Kng,

Yeah, I knew you joking around. I sure as hell wouldn't judge him for getting a BJ; if I had hundreds of women hanging in a bar wanting to suck my dick - I would [I]absolutely[I] find it funny to occasionally have one of my buddies go pick one out and bring her to me. If they bring her over, and she says she's dreamed of blowing me in the bathroom - do you really think I'm going to say 'no, it's not right?'.

Nope. I'm going to make her dreams come true....

Now if she's less than eager, that's where I don't have any doubt about what the right thing to do is. Also, there was plenty of other smoke around his conduct at the time, and where there's smoke.......there's usually a hoodrat in a nasty hotel room, smelling like an ashtray in a Marlboro plant, wearing only her socks getting ready to give a $20 BBBJ, but she'll do $30 BBFS, but only if you tell her your clean, because she's safe like that.

Oh, and fire. There's also usually fire.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 02:00 AM   #41
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Cabot, you hit the nail on the head,, 1 dimensional, the steelers have always had talent, you have to have a balance Attack, run/pass, correct on Bell, that was the stated goal, stop him, they did. This opened up the quick outs, middle, 5, 10, 20, yards, chunks of the Elephant, oh, where the naysayers on Hayley offense now, enjoy cause it won't last. Unless the defense steps up. Yeah fuck that POS pussy Big Ben..........
Old 11-07-2014, 05:15 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kngslmn View Post
i hear you cabot, there was somee sarcasm to my remark, even though im sure there are many among us who would make interesting choices having a 22 year old civi on her knees in front of us in the mens room....

its hard to find any fault with his on field play lately, and eaglehorse is correct, the defense needs to play well and get the other team off the field, and there are 11 guys of offense makong it happen, but there still hasnt ever been another quaterback throw for 12 in two games
Or more than 500yrds twice in a game. He almost had his jaw broken and still played. First ballot HOFer.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:39 AM   #43
kngslmn
Valued Poster

i hadnt thought much about him being a hall of famer, ...but its been pretty unanimous no matter what channel or whos talking that everyone has referred to him as a hall of famer without a doubt.....i was impressed with the only one of four quarterbacks to win 100 in their first 150 starts
Old 11-07-2014, 10:43 AM   #44
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

The only non active QB in history with 2 rings who isn't in the HOF is Plunkett
Old 11-07-2014, 07:54 PM   #45
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Big Dan never made it to the show, hey I played for Pitt, Marino. Okay I give you guys a break, we will see after the yer is over where we stand. Remember it the other 10 guys who play too. I can't believe this youth transition took less than 3 years to do.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women