Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41701
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #31
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I love sex or its sex that I love
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #32
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
Longermonger: It seems that you have a very narrow view of what conservatism is. There are many self-identified conservatives who possess vastly different philosophies from each other.
No. There are all kinds on both sides. See my previous post about far-right and far-left athoritarian thinkers.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #33
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by undrtkr View Post
I'm not a christian nor do I follow any religion. I don't know if I would characterize myself as an atheist. Although I don't believe in god in any shape or form I am open to the possibility however slight that might be.
Congratulations! You're agnostic! Now all you need to do is change the channel from Fox 'News' and change the station from talk radio. If you are listening to right wing talk radio liars instead of rocking out when you have a chance...there isn't much hope for you.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #34
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
according to some polls conservatives read more, think more deeply, and have more education on the average. We also serve in the military in greater numbers.
Cite your references. Same for you, DD. Where did you get that percentage that is nearly the opposite of Galt's?

The best gauge of what's more popular are election results. See all those Democrats in office in Washington D.C.?
Old 05-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #35
sipapi
Valued Poster

Back to the orginial question of why men cheat? Why do some people play golf with a Nike footwedge and others don't? I used to be active in the hobby both married and single until I found a SO and realized no matter how great a fuck I could buy it only lasted 20 minutes...ok 3.5min. I figured bad business decision if it cost me a lifetime of something real and I also realized what is good for the goose is good for the gander or versa vice. Same reason I don't use a Nike footwedge...if I happen to have the best round of my life that day, can I really count it? No judgement from me though, cause I was a married man who cheated...love to fuck, just not her. lol I wonder if men who cheat would care if their partner did as well... cause back to golf anology, I don't care if a playing partner cheats...just don't expect me to pay up the bets when done...
sipapi is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #36
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by undrtkr View Post
I'm not a christian nor do I follow any religion. I don't know if I would characterize myself as an atheist. Although I don't believe in god in any shape or form I am open to the possibility however slight that might be.
Congratulations! You're agnostic! Now all you need to do is change the channel from Fox 'News' and change the station from talk radio. If you are listening to right wing talk radio liars instead of rocking out when you have a chance...there isn't much hope for you.
Actually, he's an atheist.

A Wikipedia quote (from Robert Flint in 1903) divides atheism and agnosticism pretty well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism#History

"If a man has failed to find any good reason for believing that there is a God, it is perfectly natural and rational that he should not believe that there is a God; and if so, he is an atheist... if he goes farther, and, after an investigation into the nature and reach of human knowledge, ending in the conclusion that the existence of God is incapable of proof, cease to believe in it on the ground that he cannot know it to be true, he is an agnostic and also an atheist – an agnostic-atheist – an atheist because an agnostic... while, then, it is erroneous to identify agnosticism and atheism, it is equally erroneous so to separate them as if the one were exclusive of the other..."

They are related but slightly different. To summarize:

If you can't find a good reason to believe in God, then you are an atheist.

If you decide that the existence of God cannot be proven then you are an agnostic.

Here's the humorous way that I remember the difference:

Agnostics are arrogant. Atheists are lazy.

(Note: the first two words have a "g" in them.)

But it doesn't explain why married men cheat.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:49 PM   #37
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
The best gauge of what's more popular are election results. See all those Democrats in office in Washington D.C.?
It's not the Dems that are popular. It's "throwing the bums out". Whichever bums are currently in office (Dems or GOPs). You can watch it happen again next election.

But that doesn't explain why married men cheat either.

They cheat because of some combination of (a) they're weak and (b) their wives drove them to it.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #38
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

I don't know why people cheat on their partners. That's like asking "Why are tits good?" LOL. Endless reasons as to why. Really what it all boils down to is that the reason anyone does anything is because all our reactions to any given situation are based on our past experiences, current situation, our fears and our own personal perceptions. There is 1 thing I do know (since golf analogies were used in this thread), that this picture is freaking hilarious LOL
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #39
sipapi
Valued Poster

LOL. Nice to hear a females view Filth. Begs the question...why do women cheat? Probably no difference, but your filthy views are always entertaining. BTw, love how Elin is holding Tiger's shaft.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #40
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipapi View Post
LOL. BTw, love how Elin is holding Tiger's shaft.
You mean...With a Smile? LOL
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #41
sipapi
Valued Poster

look at that white knuckle death grip.on his shaft..she is only smiling cause she knocked the shit out of him...and the 500 million she is going to collect. some chicks get off on inflicting pain on the male species... lol
Old 05-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why did I cheat on my wife? Who else was there to cheat on?

But seriously, I started hobbying just to hear someone say nice things to me. Any physical activity was secondary. My wife (soon to be ex) thought I would get arrogant or egotistical if she said nice things about me. Now I found someone who will do that for me without worrying. Guess what? I'm arrogant and egotistical! Go figure. Still, it feels a lot better this way.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #43
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Are you talking about the most recent elections that have gone to conservatives 80% of the time?

Though I fail to see what that has to do with the thread...

You asked for it and you got it.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/co...cal-group.aspx
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #44
Longermonger
Valued Poster

I didn't see anything in your link about conservatives reading more, thinking more deeply, or having more education on the average. Maybe you just demonstrated a cheater's best skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Are you talking about the most recent elections that have gone to conservatives 80% of the time?

Though I fail to see what that has to do with the thread...

You asked for it and you got it.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/120857/co...cal-group.aspx
Old 05-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggestBest View Post
Actually, he's an atheist.

They are related but slightly different. To summarize:

If you can't find a good reason to believe in God, then you are an atheist.

If you decide that the existence of God cannot be proven then you are an agnostic.

Here's the humorous way that I remember the difference:

Agnostics are arrogant. Atheists are lazy.

(Note: the first two words have a "g" in them.)

But it doesn't explain why married men cheat.
I think your Agnostic/Atheists quote is backwards. It certainly doesn't jive with implicit/explicit, strong/weak Atheism. Many would think of an implicit Atheist vs. an Agnostic theist. A strong Atheist doesn't believe in any gods (plural, small g) at all and isn't shy about telling everyone.

Christians are Atheists in every religion...except their own. They don't believe in Odin, Apollo, Athena, etc...

The reason religion is important to this thread is that many mongers are married Christians that believe in the Ten Commandments (Thou shalt not commit adultery.) How can someone defy their God and risk eternal damnation one minute and then take a "no big deal" attitude about it another?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women