Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162474
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41449
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35803
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #31
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Man, I hope this thread keeps going...keeping me awake at work!
Everyone, bring out the heavy artillery!

BTW, I consider both you ladies charming... ;-)
Old 04-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #32
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I hope the man has some sort of fabled dick that can keep these women satisfied after they get themselves banned on points over him
Old 04-05-2013, 12:50 PM   #33
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matador View Post
I hope the man has some sort of fabled dick that can keep these women satisfied after they get themselves banned on points over him
Good question!

Sounds like a case for Inspector Gadget Sandcastle. I'm sure he'll get right on it and report back on his findings
Old 04-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #34
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default The list was meant to be all encompasing, neh?

And the saga continues. I think I missed an episode.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #35
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

And I thought the return of kitty l'Amour from the jailhouse would be drama!

Popcorn get your popcorn ( In my best stadium vendor voice)
Old 04-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #36
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont understand what MissPriss has done so wrong here...She was replying on the OP with no bad intentions and then everyone dogpiles her? For what? I dont get it....It may be drama but seems to me like another provider is the one who brought it....nobody jerked her chain....
Old 04-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #37
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

I do apologize to her; this was his fault, not hers, and he acknowledges that as well.

While she is making wild accusations about getting PM's from me, she should hit the RTM on them for PM harassment if thats the case...and ANY speculation on some sort of 'recreational' activities she's saying I do are ludicrous. Anyone who knows me (and LOTS do) know how I feel about 'substances'. I've lost many old friends to that shit and you have no idea what you are saying. While I was upset, I never hurled any lies or slander. She cannot say the same.

I know zero about this Misspriss, and she knows me just as well....never even knew she existed until now. So I'm not sure how she thinks she knows so much about me but I will still, and always will be, the bigger person and apologize for dragging her into something she didn't even know she was starting.

Laugh all you want. I know it's the hobby but there are people involved and where there are people there are feelings. I won't apologize for having a relationship with someone in the hobby. I will say, her trying to prod me into a pissing match over this is futile at this point. The guy knows he did wrong and it's all worked out.

So unless you have something of value to contribute, I have nothing further to say on the topic. I'm truly apologetic that I put you on blast for being indiscreet. Short of offering a limb in exchange for my transgressions, I'm not sure what else I could possibly say. I'm the one taking the high road, here.
Make note of that, everyone, while you judge me for being human .

Have a good one.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #38
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I still think it is hilarious that in the course of this thread it went from admission, to denial, to admission again.

There are hookers with class, and classless hookers. We had both on this thread and even without the apology you certainly will always fall into the former category.

Miss Priss, regardless of the WHY, you were in the wrong here. Wordsmith it all you like, you slipped up and didn't like it being pointed out by others. Discretion is important to many here. Call me names all you like, but I am not the one who violated a cardinal rule by many.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Sounds like someone needs her taint massaged and the world will be a happy place.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #40
misspriss
Account Disabled

Dannie, I apologize for being so hurtful after your rude posts. Nothing I did before because I didn't start anything! The man in question never had a problem with my comments so 'whatever I did' was delusional on your part. NO ONE is supposed to read my post and jump to conclusions and make ASSumptions because you'll look like a fool and I tried to refrain but when you crossed the line, you got served a dose of your own bullying.

I didn't respond to your PMs because I knew you are hurt - happens to all of us, hobby or not - I had empathy for that. I myself 'dated' someone and ended up heartbroken and unable to eat or sleep for two days. Difference is - I HAD JUST STARTED and didn't know better. You've been selling your P---Y since Debbie Gibson performed live on Star Search, YOU KNEW BETTER. Another huge difference is the way you handled it - I took my rage up with exactly who deserved it HIM and no one else. Heck, sometimes we'll be having a nice evening and I'll get the urge to question him about something that happened in August - and guess what? I'll do it! That's our business and he'll never live that down. He hurt me and I can't forget.

Unless any man on this board is going to work every day to pay the mortgage on the house YOU LIVE IN, car YOU DRIVE and YOU are the listened beneficiary on his life insurance - he's not worth it. PERIOD!!!!

Why the HELL it was any of Leon Sandcastles business is still baffling! I'll chalk that up to him being a 'petty' sort of man - unable to control his estrogen and mood swings like many of the ladies. I know he's probably like a sister to Dannie but it was none of his business and his only right was to STFU on the matter.

That said, I'm collecting donations to erect Leon his own little P----Y statue, he deserves it. He'll be inducted in to the Provider Wall of Petty as soon as it's completed.

See, I'm nice
Old 04-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

No you are not nice. Leon gets a pussy statue? What the hell is that about? I thinck I deserve a taint shrine.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #42
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Question Huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspriss View Post
Dannie, I apologize for being so hurtful after your rude posts. Nothing I did before because I didn't start anything! The man in question never had a problem with my comments so 'whatever I did' was delusional on your part. NO ONE is supposed to read my post and jump to conclusions and make ASSumptions because you'll look like a fool and I tried to refrain but when you crossed the line, you got served a dose of your own bullying.

I didn't respond to your PMs because I knew you are hurt - happens to all of us, hobby or not - I had empathy for that. I myself 'dated' someone and ended up heartbroken and unable to eat or sleep for two days. Difference is - I HAD JUST STARTED and didn't know better. You've been selling your P---Y since Debbie Gibson performed live on Star Search, YOU KNEW BETTER. Another huge difference is the way you handled it - I took my rage up with exactly who deserved it HIM and no one else. Heck, sometimes we'll be having a nice evening and I'll get the urge to question him about something that happened in August - and guess what? I'll do it! That's our business and he'll never live that down. He hurt me and I can't forget.

Unless any man on this board is going to work every day to pay the mortgage on the house YOU LIVE IN, car YOU DRIVE and YOU are the listened beneficiary on his life insurance - he's not worth it. PERIOD!!!!

Why the HELL it was any of Leon Sandcastles business is still baffling! I'll chalk that up to him being a 'petty' sort of man - unable to control his estrogen and mood swings like many of the ladies. I know he's probably like a sister to Dannie but it was none of his business and his only right was to STFU on the matter.

That said, I'm collecting donations to erect Leon his own little P----Y statue, he deserves it. He'll be inducted in to the Provider Wall of Petty as soon as it's completed.

See, I'm nice
Uh...yeah. You seem like a total sweetheart.
And for geezus sake I SENT ONE FUCKING PM and that's because you ASKED ME TO.

Mods, admin, feel free to peruse my PM history and you will clearly see, she PM'd me asking me to RESEND my email. I did so.

If I'm PM'ing you overandoverandover again as you posted, PLEASE fucking RTM them. I want you to. I beg you to. Because they don't exist.
My SINCERE apology still stands. It's not your fault that you don't grasp discretion (and apparently, reality) yet.

See my post again, and then take your own advice from your sig line.

Like I said, best wishes.
Old 04-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #43
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
No you are not nice. Leon gets a pussy statue? What the hell is that about? I thinck I deserve a taint shrine.
This.

And yes, you do deserve a taint shrine, three sides
If you will all excuse me, I have to go get some tainted candles and an altar and a strap-on
Old 04-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #44
misspriss
Account Disabled

Default You blew it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
P- that was supposed to be a surprise! Your taint statue - everyone is in on it, damn. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

Leon deserves his statue as well, when his panties get in a bundle - he can douche out his own Vag and seek clarity on matters that may or may not be any of his MOTHERF---ING business
Old 04-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #45
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Sounds like Miss Piss was caught in another lie. Seems to be habitual. She can insert her snout wherever the fuck she pleases but sweet baby tebow help us if someone else picks up on her bullshit and calls her out.

Deflect, defame, all tactics of the weak minded.

Khan, I'm laughing at your superior intellect.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women