Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163126
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42464
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36910
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2023, 12:17 AM   #31
Trick Nixon
BANNED

Encounters: 1

My problem now isn't Uber payments or deposits, it's simply hooking up period. Today I texted 4 candidates...

#1 No response
#2 doesn't have an incall (ad said she did)
#3 called me, saying she wanted to hear me first. But she was covered-only, $200. Hard pass
#4 Woke up after 3:00, I had given her 2 hours notice for a desired 2:30 appt.

It's getting to be my choice is she who will respond.

I have 2 more I'm contacting Tuesday. I expect neither will connect, although I know their menus are solid. My 1st choice requires verification via some app shit I never heard of. I'm good with a video phone call, but would rather not, won't let my reticence block me with that one.
Trick Nixon is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 11:07 AM   #32
Trick Nixon
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Following up on my previous post, with an on-topic question.

As posted, my #1 choice from yesterday didn't respond... not yesterday, at least. She responded at 5:24 this morning, "hey, I'm ready now".

I wasn't, obviously, which leads to my question. Why respond so late, knowing it is way too late, like 15 hours late?

My theory is that is well past any sting opportunity, and responding is a test to see how serious I am. If I respond back, she knows or expects I'm good. We can set another time, and she's comfortable. Anyone have a different theory?

I did respond, about an hour ago, and took the opportunity to ask about menu and price. She responded right away, which makes me think my theory has merit. I told her to look for me to text again later this week, Looks like good value.

Her ad also insists on verification, without specifying what that looks like. I wonder if her delayed response and my followup fills that verification?
Trick Nixon is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 04:53 PM   #33
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I am willing to be persuaded by any lady. How is a guy who gives you a drivers license, social security number, home address, and no references safer than an anonymous guy with 50 p411 oks and 3 refs from well known providers. There's no guarantee that either will be safe. I had a well known lady on the board scam me. There's no guarantee of safety for anyone.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 05:19 PM   #34
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Bingo! I can get a fake DL easier and quicker than I can get "50 p411 oks and 3 refs from well known providers." And for less money too. LOL
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2023, 06:00 PM   #35
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

It's hooker logic, but the guys giving in and sending deposits are even dumber
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 02:39 PM   #36
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Step outside Texas and this is normal.

You have to provide ID, but most all allow you to redact everything except your name.
Yes, Texas and its men are in a reality bubble, separate from the ROW
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 03:17 PM   #37
bobbyb1234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

We just head of a provider that tried to blackmail a client for $1,500 back in July. We also heard of another provider that posted RW information in a secure message board because the client didn't use a hobby phone. There is nothing to protect our anonymity when trust is broken like this.

Providers have our posting histories on the boards (incl. Reviews). When gents have history, and references, RW info and deposits should not be needed in these cases. Check on the references and hold your fellow providers accountable for doing the same.
bobbyb1234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 03:53 PM   #38
BLM69
Valued Poster

I don't know why you guys pay attention to them, the consumer runs the show, you don't like something about them or think they're overcharging, take your $ elsewhere and they can starve. It's been proven over and over that deposits and RW information given will and can backfire
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 05:34 PM   #39
DLDSL
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I don't know why you guys pay attention to them, the consumer runs the show, you don't like something about them or think they're overcharging, take your $ elsewhere and they can starve. It's been proven over and over that deposits and RW information given will and can backfire
I have not agreed with many of your post but in this instance I do, 100%.

You know why it’s like that in the Communist Republic of California ( assuming that’s where @BoltFan is from hence the Chargers reference)? It’s because of pathetic weak simps in that state, and others, giving in.

im in North Carolina right now. and in my time here ive had the opportunity to meet women jn GA, SC, and NC. none have asked me for ID, Blood type, mothers maiden name, etc.

The market will become what you allow it to become. Supply in demand, in the end, always wins out. If we have more dumb simps doing these things, the eventual reality will become that.
DLDSL is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 07:24 AM   #40
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Yes, Texas and its men are in a reality bubble, separate from the ROW
Id isn't standard in Colorado, Oklahoma, Nevada, or Washington DC.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 08:05 AM   #41
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Exactly. Quit whining and just move on to the next. Nothing you post here or anywhere will change their minds. Only a major loss of clients will do that. And like with rates, if they are getting the business they want, if enough guys are willing to go along, then they will never change.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 01:39 PM   #42
BLM69
Valued Poster

Don't give any RW info to strangers and their affiliates and never pay deposits $, Guy's will only lose
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 06:43 PM   #43
KellyKiss
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 255441
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I accept deposits if they don’t have any other screening options.
KellyKiss is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 08:24 PM   #44
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKiss View Post
I accept deposits if they don’t have any other screening options.
Only suckers pay deposits
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 04:17 AM   #45
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
It's hooker logic, but the guys giving in and sending deposits are even dumber
Quote:
Don't give any RW info to strangers and their affiliates and never pay deposits $, Guy's will only lose
Quote:
Only suckers pay deposits
You can't fix stupid, don't ask me how I know. For proof just look at who's running our country and then realize that people actually voted for that. Get the popcorn ready and watch it all burn to the ground. Only from the ashes will salvation come.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women