Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2015, 05:28 PM   #31
timtim001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Well shit.
Be me.
Newbie.
Schedule first ever appt.
turns out to be 73 not 50.
But whatever. I'm building a reference finally to get better girls.
She's is banned a few days later.

This sucks tho. Wish I hadn't tipped her now.
timtim001 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:32 PM   #32
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

User ID: 233947
My ECCIE Reviews

THN Nothing is off here. I said that in a pm to you today to realize maybe Sherry is not what you think she is. I have tons of pm s and emails full of her bull shit and submitted to the mods. Sherry is banned!!
THN I have raised for 4 children alone and no one knows more about places that can help than I have had to do with this cancer. I called every place you have mentioned and I would tell honesty what everyone said. I appreciated the help and I have said that many times, would you like me to send it back to Sherry and you can go back over there and pick it up from her? I. would he glad to and not sure why the hell you are attacking me now? Just because i told you what Sherry said and it hurt your feelings? You did not want to be involved is what you texted me weeks ago.
You said you wanted no drama, to keep you out of it weeks ago and I never contacted you again did I...i resecpted you and I never did contact you until you posted on my thread today doubting something. Now as you asked me weeks ago,,,,,please leave me out of this, there was documentation to it all and that was shown to the mods. Not sure what you dont understand. 20 years old old or 80. She knew how to scam. She told me she was broke so.why would you want to work for free for me when she was broke?
Mods close this thread. It has servNothing is off here. I said that in a pm to you to realize maybe Sherry is not what you think she is. I have tons of pm s and emails full of her bull shit and submitted to the mods. Sherry is banned!!
THN I have raised for 4 children alone and no one knows more about places that can help than I have had to do with this cancer. I called every place you have mentioned and I would tell honesty what everyone said. I appreciated the help and I have said that many times, would you like me to send it back to Sherry and you can go back over there and pick it up from her? I. would he glad to and not sure why the hell you are attacking me now? Just because i told you what Sherry said and it hurt your feelings?
You said you wanted no drama, to keep you out of it weeks ago and I never contacted you again did I...i resecpted you and I never did until you posted on my thread today doubting something. Now as you asked me weeks ago,,,,,please leave me out of this, there was documentation to it all and that was shown to the mods. Not sure what you dont understand. 20 years old old or 80. She knew how to scam. She told me she was broke so.why would you want to work for free for me when she was broke?
I have emails of all her lying, she lied so much she forgot what she said.
Mods close this thread, it has served its purpose
SensualNurseD is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:44 PM   #33
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't say never to contact me again, I said I didn't want to be involved in what you were trying to tell me about. That was a fair request, especially after seeing all this now.

But now that you have posted it, I have to wonder why. Sherry was trying to help you and did give you $150 dollars. She should not have referred to you personally like she did above. There's no excuse for that.

I'm certainly not attacking you. By no means. Please don't think that. I would be happy to help more. I would like to know if you are contacting all the proper charities though before I do. That's fair right?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #34
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

If you read the threads it clearly states exactly what she sent weeks later after I reported her to the mods. So what do you want THN? Would you like to come over and me show you in my phone all the places I have called? Come on over. I have names and numbers
I am done, it served it purpose and Mods please close this thread. Not up to arguing with THN now. And Thank you again for your gift of the 60 dollars. In fact another thread some man started that I did not know mentioned you in it and thanked you for helping.
AGain I will be more than happy to sent that back to you. Please pm me your address. I don't want any one to help that is posting doubt to me and thank you again to the ones that have.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:54 PM   #35
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not arguing with you. I swear. I just felt really bad when I read this since I think Sherry was trying to help. I have said repeatedly that I could be wrong. And yes I'm happy to help more. You have my number if you want to call me and tell me what happened with the other charities. Maybe I can help.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 06:07 PM   #36
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

The thread closing comment was not directed at you THN, that's for the RTM'ers who were asking we close this.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 07:38 PM   #37
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I don't care how many appointments she did if she sent you $$ that's more then others are doing. Who cares if she sent you 50% or 100% or the proceeds she sucked dick and sent you $$ which she didn't have to do. I'm sorry but I think it's in poor taste to have brought this too the boards.

I also think it's in poor taste for everyone to pile on to a 73 yr old lady.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 08:14 PM   #38
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The point of the thread is she did NOT send anything until she was called OUT On it in private off these boards first. She did not have to do anything as I stated many times over and over , in fact she even said I kept saying NO because I found out what was going on. The point is guys should not be conned into thinking they were donating to a cause when they were donating to her cause. I asked her not to do it and she insisted.
Did you read in the thread that it was weeks after when she was called about it and I told her something was wrong in her emails and stories to me? Is it not wrong to run scams on people with cancer?
Just like politics you can not please everyone. Do I feel it was necessary to say something to let people know they were scammed. And yes there was proof. A LOT of it with conflicting lies.
You don't know who has helped and I would never tell when they asked to be anonymous.
I felt it needed to be said and it was. There had been other issues with her in the past with others so there was a reason it happen. Give her a call and go see her if you think I am picking on a poor older lady. Hell I am older myself and that is not the issue and some will never get the point.
Do I think it was in poor taste? Never i felt it needed to be said and I did. Shame on her. It was discussed for a long time . She had just told me she was broke and no business then wants to do specials for free for days......come on now,it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. But the whole point was there was written proof presented about it.
Some like Trump some don't,,,,,like I can never please everyone of this board. Go see her if you feel sorry for her and give her some money.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #39
mellowbear69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sherry of DFW defense against SensualNurseD

I have known Sherry of DFW for years--- (see her 205 reviews for what other guys who have met her say about her.) In this co-ed thread on 9/25/2015, SenualNurseD (who had breast cancer)accused Sherry of keeping money that was meant for Nurse D
the truth: Sherry offered to do reduced rate 50$ bbbj's on a Sunday
--all proceeds to go to Norse D-
-only 3 guys showed up that Sunday-
-Sherry sent nurseD the $150
---nurse D refused to believe only 3 guys showed up, accused Sherry of keeping money from other guys, meant for Nurse D-
--Sherry was so upset by this FAKE ACCUSATION that when she tried to post her defense- (by--asking all guys who DID visit Sherry that day to pm Nurse D,) Sherry mistakenly posted Nurse D's first name-
-and was instantly banned from eccie for a FULL YEAR for this mistake
Now Sherry has no income (her only income was from eccie) and NO WAY OF DEFENDING HER REPUTATION FORM NURSE D'S UNTRUE ACCUSATION
Even in a court of law, a person is INNOCENT UNTIL
PROVEN GUILTY and has the right to defend themselves-
---yet eccie will not even grant sherry this basic human right
--but has banned her for a full year
IF YOU ARE A GUY, LIKE MYSELF, WHO HAS MET WITH SHERRY AND KNOWS SHE IS A DECENT PERSON, PLEASE REPLY HERE, ASKING THE MODERATOR MOJOJO TO RECONSIDER HIS HARSH SENTENCE OF FULL YEAR'S BANN FOR SHERRY OF DFW----maybe if enough guys who have met her take a minute to reply here, that they think sherry is being denied her basic human rights, mojojo will reconsider his decision--the unfairly accused should have a right to present a defense

______________________________ ______________
mellowbear69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #40
Guest111015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well I know from personal experience that sensual d has conned a lot of ladies and has caused off board drama yes I have been to her home incall/whore house "she has ladies working out of her personal home " where she tried to meet me in the parking lot ND offer me a lower session then what I just received to the lady that was renting from her claiming her, personal info this her personal that always an excuse or reason to feel bad and give her money almost like a beggar sitting outside in the parking lot of an upscale dallas restaurant I know from personal experience that this lady will do anything make up a story frame trick and whatever you have to do for a dollar trust me d I do know

I do not think that sherry putting was right but I would have liked to her her side of the story but two wrongs make both grannies in the wrong

This is like watching two rats fight over a crumb if you ladies want 150 to make everyone happy I'm sure myself or others will be willing to give you the money you feel owed to you by charity she didn't have to such a disk for you you know
Guest111015 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 08:56 PM   #41
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1438989266942.jpg (23.6 KB, 458 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1433464864524.jpg (51.3 KB, 461 views)
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 08:58 PM   #42
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

I also think that this thread was a bad idea by the OP. It makes you seem extremely ungrateful for the funds that she did send. It doesn't matter if you called her out on it or not, you were still given money that she did not have to give. She sucked the dicks, not you. Yes, we all fall on hard times. I have as well. I am curious as to why you would come to Eccie for help vs. your RW friends and family? Surely someone in your personal life is more capable of lending a hand than hookers and John's. I agree with THN. Something is definitely off here.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:24 PM   #43
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have never owned a house i worked out of or met anyone in a parking lot to offer a Lower
price. What name have you been banned and come back under. I have never needed to being a provider for 15 years and did very well until i got ill.
It is funny the ones hollering the loudest are newbies.
This is getting funnier by the minute with sherry contacting men on here and telling them what to post. Mellowbear69 she has told many you cut and post what to say and your post just showed that. It is her writing and I know that because she has told many that you cut and paste to her what guys say about her in her ROS reviews and in the men's private room. There is proof in writing of that too. I have said what I could prove and it has been showed. Again if you want to see her go see her. I could care less, I just said what I felt I needed to say about her.
Kendall i have made alot of friends over 15 years on these boards and my relatives do not known what i do so kind of hard to.say you can't work because men can't see you with a tit being cut open. Come on over and i will be glad to show you it.
I am tired of saying, it is known why i posted. I will never please everyone on here and no one else will either.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:39 PM   #44
Hidaka
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I am really bored by this whole affair.

Why did I read so much, not even my man Tran could make this interesting.

All I can say is she did not lose her only source of income , as 65 and above qualify for social security.

and WTF BBW Katrina we all dead LOL

PLEASE some one take this thread out back and put it out of its misery.
Hidaka is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 09:42 PM   #45
SensualNurseD
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

PLEASE DO. I wish they would too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women