Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36925
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2016, 12:12 PM   #31
RandB fan
Valued Poster

2nd highest ranking monger in the nation and now 25 addl?

Must have been Christmas eve with the "Milf's and nookie" tour with Santa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

I have 25 unpublished reviews I was going to post but this seems like much more fun!
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 12:16 PM   #32
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
Jessica, I'm sorry you have to read this. In no way is this remotely appropriate.
Thanks Sara, and you're right this is all completely inappropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCGator View Post
WOW!!! Where'd this come from?
This came about because I posted a couple new pictures.
See Thread:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1352095&page=12

Then, after that he starts speaking negatively in another thread so I asked why?
See Thread:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1587663&page=2

That's why he's doing all of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8turkeybacon View Post
A) It (SL) gets off on the attention it receives from performing these trollish actions.

B) Anyone with half a brain recognizes how pathetic it is that this thing has so much free time to devote to such a petty, pointless & joyfully abusive crusade.

C) At the end of the day, Jessica will be fine. She is a bigger woman, and there are scores of men who like that. And she has handled this whole thing quite well. She is stronger than the cra* it (SL) is flinging at her.

D) Sadly, at the end of the day, it (SL) will also be fine. It will continue to enjoy performing it's trollish actions. And there are tons of women out there who will continue to see it regardless of it's inherent repugnance simply because it has money to burn.

Just a few impartial observations.
You're absolutely correct, this is extremely pathetic. And and the end of the day, yes I'll be fine. Sticks and Stones they say.. I am proud of who I am, inside and out. Not everyone can say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest4sin View Post
Wow! If she's not ur style why not just leave a NO recommendation. I don't know her and she's not my style either but her pics clearly show that she's not a spinner type so unfortunately I pass, quietly, you might/should have considered doing the same .

My two cents...give a rest my man. The personal attacks and name calling are off the charts inappropriate. Not sure whats driving them and frankly don't really care but if that's just how you roll. I do hope they ban you. Its not helpful and completely ridiculous. I'm guessing that any of the higher end providers that might meet your standards won't be available to you after this...nice work, good luck!
Leave a NO recommendation? For what? You can't do that if you've never even tried to schedule an appointment with someone. I have never met or spoke to this man before yesterday until he started all this name calling .. I posted a couple new pictures and he starts this giant tirade...

[QUOTE=Still Looking;1057642316]

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest4sin View Post
Bored so I'll pile on a bit. Who gives a crap what she or any provider might call you. Yes, you are being picked on (at least from what I can see). Just give her a no, PM her and ask her to screw off or whatever. This board to meant to provide info on providers in an effort to help other hobbyists. You've clearly done way more than that. Grow some thick skin. Post a fair but negative review if you must but for God sake leave it at that. As mentioned you can clearly see what type of lady she is from her pics. If that does't work for you move on! The name calling no matter what she may say is just silly and unhelpful. I'm know you have lots of posts and I'm a relative newbie but who cares. Have a drink, relax and let it go. Plenty of fish in the see as they say.
How in the hell is he being picked on??? I posted a couple new pictures and he wrote a short story on how fat and ugly I am and then why I said he's probabluy just as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside all of a sudden he's hurt by this? lol Give me a break. again please see the threads... He started all of this completely out of pocket.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1352095&page=12
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1587663&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon View Post
My thoughts ...

1) Life's too short to be an asshole (to Jessica, or anybody else).

2) If life was fair (or moderation was perfect) everybody would get a speeding ticket every time they went 1 mph over the limit.

3) Choose your battles wisely. I wouldn't choose this one.

4) Sometimes, the best solution is to tell myself "I fucked up. Fuck it. Who gives a fuck. I'm just going to forget about it and move on before I fuck shit up even more. Fuckity fuck fuck I'm going to go fuck a fucking sexy fucking hooker."
This battle is extremely stupid and childish. I'm just speaking my peace so the record is clear. This man is extremely disrespectful and obviously has way too much free time on his hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBerryMoore View Post
Hilarious. I thought this was bashing thread but SL is being sincere and does sound butt hurt. She called you ugly. Is she right? No. Was it necessary for her to say that? Not unless you asked for her opinion and she was being straightforward. But civility here is ruled under an iron fist and apparently this is what is desired. And that doesn't only benefit the locals but yourself as well. Just realize that everybody is subjected by the same rules no matter where you come from. And you full well know that using a person's size as a derogratory is not nice and is different from using it as a descriptor. You know the difference. And go forward putting that to good use rather than continuing about a frivolous protest.

We understand your frustrations but more negative won't solve things if that is your desire. But if your main goal is to troll then I stand corrected and you're doing quite well. Sadly though trolls don't do too well in this part of the forums. So change tactics if that were the case, it would be in your own best interests.
AGAIN, I posted a couple pictures, he called me twenty kinds of ugly and fat. Then in another thread he brings up my name negatively again
this is what I actually said
And what exactly have I done to you for you to keep trying to poke fun at me?? You shit ALL over my picture thread, then you bring me up again in a totally different thread. I've never met you, I've never even spoke to you before. What reason do you have to be so hateful? Every woman is beautiful on her own way. Jaycee is gorgeous, true, but just because im not a size zero, doesn't mean that I'm not beautiful. And just because my type isn't your preference, doesn't mean you should run and post a bunch of mean and disrespectful comments. I don't care if you've written 6,000 reviews and met 10,000 hookers. Not EVERY man wants a spinner wether you believe it or not. Lots of girls have picture threads and get positive feedback. So why the hate? Are you like some super stuck up fitness model who thinks everyone should look like twigs? Cause I SWEAR I bet you are just as ugly on the outside as you are in the inside.

So if he's butt hurt, its because it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
I agree too and hate the constant pic and ad spam, but anyone with a lick of common sense and decency knows this isn't the way to go about it.
Dully noted. From now on I'll only post my photos in the Ad Forums.
I would like to point out however that many other woman do post photos in CoEd and some get positive feedback while others don't. I think if the general population really dislikes the photo threads then everyone should be held to the same standards. Everyone loves it when Gemma or Savannah or Emmie or Destiny post threADs but if I do it's Spam Ads and I'm "desperate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
Providers are members here in part to market themselves. If you don't like how some do that, scroll on. Since SL is so hung up on the differences in points and banns from one board to another, just tells me he is a professional troll. This thread should be removed and SL banned. This thread has no purpose other than a troll carrying out a grudge.

Jessica, my apologies that you have had to endure this attack with no help from the mods
I couldn't agree with you more Mizzou My photo thread literally says its a photo thread.. If SL didn't want to see a "threAD" he didn't have to click the link. But even if he did, and didn't like what he saw, he could have quietly scrolled on. Even if he wanted to speak on his distaste for my photo thread, he could've spoken his peace without being mean or childish and poking fun and calling names. SL should be banned for acting this way. This is all extremely childish and a huge waste of everyone's time. No need to apologize Mizzou, although I appreciate your kind words
I can handle myself. Anyone with a brain can see that he's being ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
High irony and hypocrisy from a dude who bumps his own threads several times back to back and trashes providers for promoting themselves in their signature, yet has a signature that is a mile long. I do appreciate knowing that what the OP can get away with in Austin isn't tolerated everywhere else...
He is a sad little troll and now everyone can see just how incessantly childish he is.

So here's a summary for anyone who still doesn't get it....
SL has too much free time
SL is childish and could've completely avoided all of this
Jessica Rabbit is still sexy and classy
The world moves on!

WHO THE FUCK CARES ANYMORE?????
I've spoken my peace.

Thanks again to those who were supportive. I do appreciate your kind words.
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:38 PM   #33
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
I agree too and hate the constant pic and ad spam, but anyone with a lick of common sense and decency knows this isn't the way to go about it.
Actually... If members stand up to it... voice their displeasure... and counter it with negativity it does result in running the them off in the long run. Tie enough negativity to any whores name (not suggesting any specific one) and it impacts their business..... Involve one in enough drama and there are countless numbers of guys that never review or post that choose to see a provider NOT involved in it.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 10:45 PM   #34
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit View Post
Leave a NO recommendation? For what? You can't do that if you've never even tried to schedule an appointment with someone.
There are two people present during a session. The provider/hooker/prostitute/whore (choose what applies) and the guy.

A review is his account of that session.

No one is verifying WHAT took place and at best it becomes He Said/She Said. Many a lady has received a negative review and then claimed to have not seen the guy.

Most of those reviews continue to stand and be attached to her.

Except in rare cases where the provider/hooker/prostitute/whore (choose what applies) owns the MODs ass and he intervenes
Old 01-04-2016, 07:07 AM   #35
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey guys! If you think THIS IS bad, go check out the Austin CoEd forum! I'm the troll target there by these 3... ohhhh, do they hate a happy, outspoken, successful BBW. And if you speak out against them? Forget it.

How'd it start? My "sig line" was apparently considered superfluous by Still Looking, which of course deemed that it was attenion-seeking and that I couldn't have possibly been getting the attention or business I wanted due to its length. Out of NOWHERE on a thread regarding rape SL makes an off topic remark about my opinion on long "desperate looking" signature lines.. at first i didn't even realize what he was talking about. Then I realized.. oh... my sig line with my website, twitter, and tour dates? What? It was a ridiculous insinuation to me and I politely asked him if he had a problem with it. THAT WAS LITERALLY ALL IT TOOK.

He started a bashing thread about me, and Whispers and Randbfan (who I had never even seen before) both chimed loads of affirmation in along with one or two other trolls. Other than that I have had no enemies or bad associations.

Whispers and I had been PMing because I was asking him some questions regarding his viewpoints on how our business worked, especially regarding BBWs, because I did not seem to experience near what he assumed a "BBW" should experience in the hobby. I was genuinely interested in how somebody had the gall to make such assumptions and conclusions, then I realized he was just a bad natured kinda guy. We did have a cordial conversation and then he just completely flipped the script and started insulting me and acting like I was all of a sudden contacting him for companionship or something (talk about delusion) well we had some words and then I realized that there was no way I could reason or rationalize with this man. I realized I had better just remove myself from the situation as he seemed obstinant and hopeless in his ways; something I don't like to think about anybody. I feel that we all have the opportunity to grow and change in our life processes, but some people truly are happy in their miserable ways with no desire to change.

Ever since this started the three of them have been on a rampage against me; looking up my personal info (I do adult movies so some of that has been out there by someone at some point) creating threads about me, blatant and grossly exaggerated lies, fabricating nonsense, character assasinations, cyber stalking everything I do online and my social media, following me around the board every time I post, assumptions about my personal life, accusations about "dangerous " things I've done that never happened, going so far as to label me a danger to the community and the COUNTRY, and threatening to come to a location where they knew I was. They have taken things to a level against me that is shocking to everyone and just screams danger and instability. If you are not familiar with a genuine sociopath, I would dare say there are probably many in this business.

I am just thankful that I have a solid following that I dont worry about, but not all of the girls that they cyber bully do, they usually tend to target new and impressionable girls (but not always) especially SL, so that he can use his "board influence to manipulate the situation to his liking, draw your own conclusions about that. With that being said, they do attempt to control a woman's business which I have always found absolutely laughable from the get go. I've been continuing my 1.5-2K weeks for over a year and all throughout this crap as well. I think it infuriates them to be honest. I just wish more people wouldn't give them this "false power" that they have become so accustomed to, sadly. I have stood up to them time after time and will continue to, they are often booed off the board at this point bit that also prompts them to take more extreme measures.

Please dont give these people more power and affirmation than they deserve. I have never been involved with major drama or even the association of it, but these circumstances have inevitably forced me to get interweaved into all of this, but thats okay. Unfortunately, whenever you decide to speak up on controversial topics or stand out from the norm you will be subject to judgement and scrutiny from even some of the shadiest characters. Uniform conformity is too often the norm, but there needs to be those willing to stand up every once in a while for our rights as human beings worthy of respect. This is one of those situations. Ladies, the only ones controlling your business or determining your worth and self-respect is you.

There is something seriously wrong with some of these guys, I have heard them referred to by many others as being master manipulators but please do not be fooled by their actions motivated by the so called board rules, their "genuine" concern for the community, and their otherwise normal and even intelligent contributing to the forums. If you think that these unclever, spamming trolls are merely "annoyed" by an obnoxious picture threAD, think again. Looks like someone finally got the message and they were banned, but not forever. We need to stand up more against intolerance as a community to minimize the influence of these men. These men are bullies, con artists, and do not generally have well intentions in mind.
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:27 AM   #36
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
Hey guys! If you think THIS IS bad, go check out the Austin CoEd forum! I'm the troll target there by these 3... ohhhh, do they hate a happy, outspoken, successful BBW. And if you speak out against them? Forget it.

How'd it start? My "sig line" was apparently considered superfluous by Still Looking, which of course deemed that it was attenion-seeking and that I couldn't have possibly been getting the attention or business I wanted due to its length. Out of NOWHERE on a thread regarding rape SL makes an off topic remark about my opinion on long "desperate looking" signature lines.. at first i didn't even realize what he was talking about. Then I realized.. oh... my sig line with my website, twitter, and tour dates? What? It was a ridiculous insinuation to me and I politely asked him if he had a problem with it. THAT WAS LITERALLY ALL IT TOOK.

He started a bashing thread about me, and Whispers and Randbfan (who I had never even seen before) both chimed loads of affirmation in along with one or two other trolls. Other than that I have had no enemies or bad associations.

Whispers and I had been PMing because I was asking him some questions regarding his viewpoints on how our business worked, especially regarding BBWs, because I did not seem to experience near what he assumed a "BBW" should experience in the hobby. I was genuinely interested in how somebody had the gall to make such assumptions and conclusions, then I realized he was just a bad natured kinda guy. We did have a cordial conversation and then he just completely flipped the script and started insulting me and acting like I was all of a sudden contacting him for companionship or something (talk about delusion) well we had some words and then I realized that there was no way I could reason or rationalize with this man. I realized I had better just remove myself from the situation as he seemed obstinant and hopeless in his ways; something I don't like to think about anybody. I feel that we all have the opportunity to grow and change in our life processes, but some people truly are happy in their miserable ways with no desire to change.

Ever since this started the three of them have been on a rampage against me; looking up my personal info (I do adult movies so some of that has been out there by someone at some point) creating threads about me, blatant and grossly exaggerated lies, fabricating nonsense, character assasinations, cyber stalking everything I do online and my social media, following me around the board every time I post, assumptions about my personal life, accusations about "dangerous " things I've done that never happened, going so far as to label me a danger to the community and the COUNTRY, and threatening to come to a location where they knew I was. They have taken things to a level against me that is shocking to everyone and just screams danger and instability. If you are not familiar with a genuine sociopath, I would dare say there are probably many in this business.

I am just thankful that I have a solid following that I dont worry about, but not all of the girls that they cyber bully do, they usually tend to target new and impressionable girls (but not always) especially SL, so that he can use his "board influence to manipulate the situation to his liking, draw your own conclusions about that. With that being said, they do attempt to control a woman's business which I have always found absolutely laughable from the get go. I've been continuing my 1.5-2K weeks for over a year and all throughout this crap as well. I think it infuriates them to be honest. I just wish more people wouldn't give them this "false power" that they have become so accustomed to, sadly. I have stood up to them time after time and will continue to, they are often booed off the board at this point bit that also prompts them to take more extreme measures.

Please dont give these people more power and affirmation than they deserve. I have never been involved with major drama or even the association of it, but these circumstances have inevitably forced me to get interweaved into all of this, but thats okay. Unfortunately, whenever you decide to speak up on controversial topics or stand out from the norm you will be subject to judgement and scrutiny from even some of the shadiest characters. Uniform conformity is too often the norm, but there needs to be those willing to stand up every once in a while for our rights as human beings worthy of respect. This is one of those situations. Ladies, the only ones controlling your business or determining your worth and self-respect is you.

There is something seriously wrong with some of these guys, I have heard them referred to by many others as being master manipulators but please do not be fooled by their actions motivated by the so called board rules, their "genuine" concern for the community, and their otherwise normal and even intelligent contributing to the forums. If you think that these unclever, spamming trolls are merely "annoyed" by an obnoxious picture threAD, think again. Looks like someone finally got the message and they were banned, but not forever. We need to stand up more against intolerance as a community to minimize the influence of these men. These men are bullies, con artists, and do not generally have well intentions in mind.
ThumbsUP.jpg
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:07 AM   #37
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
There are two people present during a session. The provider/hooker/prostitute/whore (choose what applies) and the guy.

A review is his account of that session.

No one is verifying WHAT took place and at best it becomes He Said/She Said. Many a lady has received a negative review and then claimed to have not seen the guy.

Most of those reviews continue to stand and be attached to her.

Except in rare cases where the provider/hooker/prostitute/whore (choose what applies) owns the MODs ass and he intervenes

Like I said. I never met the guy. Never even heard of him until he started bashing my photo thread and bringing me up in other different threads as well. I really hope a MOD wouldn't allow such foolishness.

Quote:

Jade honey I'm so sorry you had to go thru this also. Seems you have a pretty good head on your shoulders tho and you have hopefully "brushed your shoulders off". This kind of disrespect and childish name calling, trolling and cyber stalking needs to stop.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:42 AM   #38
Whispers

Quote:
Like I said. I never met the guy. Never even heard of him until he started bashing my photo thread and bringing me up in other different threads as well. I really hope a MOD wouldn't allow such foolishness.
How can a MOD know if a session took place? You would be expecting too much.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:36 PM   #39
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:

How'd it start? My "sig line" was apparently considered superfluous by Still Looking...
The way you describe it, you're being harassed, which is against board guidelines. One of the more common posts by KC mods is a reminder for users to play nice. Keep it classy, KC. Trololos abound!
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:41 PM   #40
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Smmfh, these two.

Okay so first off I want to say I am so sorry Jessica Rabbit they do this to a lot of girls mostly in Austin y'all can check out their boards and look they have not only ran a bunch of girls off the board over the last few years that I've dealt with these guys they've gotten girls bannd and in the last 6 months they probably gotten at least four or five of some of the good guys on the board banned.

They're making a big deal about the mods because the Austin mods have their heads so far up everybody else's asses they don't point for anything they let anybody say anything half the time the mods and Austin are talking s*** to some of the people too. Now don't get me wrong
I love Austin like my home away from home and a lot of the Austin mods are friends of mine but it is what it is.

When I moved yback to the Midwest I got so many point losses and so many warnings because the Austin mods do not enforce very many rules, so really nobody knows the rules. Now don't get me wrong these to know the rules they just didn't think that anything was going to happen to them because again like I said Austin mods just let this type of s*** happen all the time and nothing is ever done about it

I think I've even mentioned it before that if you are over 120 pounds they think you're overweight and you shouldn't be doing this. If you're over 25 they do not think that you should be doing this they think you're too old. And for some reason these to think that they own the board and they are God's gift to Eccie so they think they're immune to everything.

They're both way overweight men like one stick of butter away from a heart attack overweight who are very uncomfortable with themselves the only thing that they have going for them is their money and so they use that as a power trip on here.
Don't get me wrong I love my fluffy men but these guys are just mean and since they're not happy with their own they hurt everybody else or they try.

Nobody really likes them on the Austin boards or any other boards and this is the reason why.

Its sad that they came to the Kansas City Board and just ruined it, thankfully we have mods that don't give a s*** who they are, and actually stick up for their people.

Hi Jessica I really hope that this does not affect you, I wish you well you are beautiful and I hope every body's holidays were great.

Now watch whispers probably get on here and start on me he does all the time lol fun for me though, because he has no effect on me whatsoever like I said I've dealt with them for like 3 years now there are the whole reason why I have thick skin when it comes to this board. Board trolls
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 07:32 PM   #41
GingerLyn Harte
Tastes Like Strawberries!

User ID: 295653
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmfao...I can only assume they ran out of people to troll in austin. Its just too much to ask me to care anymore...even your fellow mongers find yall annoying lolol at least I got a good read out of this.
hobby on lovelies
GingerLyn Harte is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:14 PM   #42
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Mommy issues.....
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:28 PM   #43
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Shayla, fortunately I've got tough skin. I'll be alright. There are still plenty of guys out there who think I'm DAMN SEXY and I'll continue on my journey unaffected by these childish games.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:24 AM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Thank you Shayla, fortunately I've got tough skin. I'll be alright. There are still plenty of guys out there who think I'm DAMN SEXY and I'll continue on my journey unaffected by these childish games.
time will tell.......
Old 01-05-2016, 09:40 AM   #45
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
time will tell.......
Hey Whispers, I really am curious... what proof do you have that this method of "negative attention" association with someone has a negative impact on their business? I'm not talking about a few poor, brand new gals who didnt know any better joining the site and becoming immediately intimidated by you guys because of her lack of clientele and experience. I'm asking regarding established and well known providers. I'm also not asking based on something as vague as frequency and number of new reviews, posts on the board, and length of signature lines. Just some solid proof that you have seen with your own eyes, regarding an established provider with glowing reviews/favor with the community/consistent income losing long-time and NEW clientele based on negative board attention generated by a few trolls who happen to despise her. Maybe even throw in some actual number$ if you have those.

I appreciate the participation, I know you are always concise and thorough about answering direct questions so looking forward to your response. :-)
JadeRose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women